Can Caregiver Grow In Patient's Home?

wandajanina

My daughter is my caregiver. Growing in the home registered with the state may not be an option. Can she grow in my house as long as the space is locked? Does she need to register my home as a grow space? Can she grow in my space for another patient?

why don't become a caregiver your self as well? she can still grow for you still if you wanted, you will actually be able legally to posses the plants!

Did they change the wording of the law again? Not like we get any notice from them, even though a change could mean jail time...

Used to be that only patients and cgs have legal access, so both the father and daughter would have legal access. And the way i used to read the law was that any of the registered patients had legal access, where it wasnt differentiated between patients, meaning one patient only had access to their assigned plants. Did that change?

Did they change the wording of the law again? Not like we get any notice from them, even though a change could mean jail time...

Used to be that only patients and cgs have legal access, so both the father and daughter would have legal access. And the way i used to read the law was that any of the registered patients had legal access, where it wasnt differentiated between patients, meaning one patient only had access to their assigned plants. Did that change?

The person who is marked as responsible on the forms has access to the plants. Only that person. That's the only interpretation that is universally accepted across Michigan. It's always been like that(since MMMA was law). 

The person who is marked as responsible on the forms has access to the plants. Only that person. That's the only interpretation that is universally accepted across Michigan. It's always been like that(since MMMA was law).

Right, and that is both the patient and the cg. What about all five of the registered patients under one cg with one grow? I read the law and it didnt specifically suggest that the patient only has access to their twelve assigned plants. Always understood that a patient may be in the grow, despite the cg assisting more than one patient.

Right, and that is both the patient and the cg. What about all five of the registered patients under one cg with one grow? I read the law and it didnt specifically suggest that the patient only has access to their twelve assigned plants. Always understood that a patient may be in the grow, despite the cg assisting more than one patient.

One or the other. You decide on the forms. 

I want to make sure I understand this correctly.

If the patient keeps possession of the plants per the LARA form and also designates a caregiver,

said caregiver can legally assist with my medical cannabis plants?

ie... both are legally allowed in the grow area?

I want to make sure I understand this correctly.

If the patient keeps possession of the plants per the LARA form and also designates a caregiver,

said caregiver can legally assist with my medical cannabis plants?

ie... both are legally allowed in the grow area?

That's incorrect. One or the other, you decide on the forms.

That is not what I am asking resto, I know what the box if for.

I am asking if;  I want to keep plant possession and have a cg, can we both be in the grow area.

That's it.

Just trying to clarify for the OP and anyone else who is still confused.

That's what the box is for, who has access(responsibility) for the plants. What did you think it was for? What did that box mean to you?

I have had 2 caregivers in the past that I did NOT give plant possession to.

Figure out what I'm asking yet?

They should have been locked out. I know what you have been asking about. I just wanted to know what you thought that box meant since you didn't understand it.

Edited by Restorium2

You have to get your story straight on this. Many have been getting in trouble for not having the rooms only accessible to the one responsible on the forms. There are court cases going on right now where folks are admitting the wrong people had access to the plants. It's very strict. The cops seem to understand that part because they like it.