Can Caregiver Grow In Patient's Home?

wandajanina

My daughter is my caregiver. Growing in the home registered with the state may not be an option. Can she grow in my house as long as the space is locked? Does she need to register my home as a grow space? Can she grow in my space for another patient?

That is not what I am asking resto, I know what the box if for.

I am asking if;  I want to keep plant possession and have a cg, can we both be in the grow area.

That's it.

Just trying to clarify for the OP and anyone else who is still confused.

only the person with the grow rights is legaly allowed in the room, not the pt and c.g, not the c.g and his mom, not the c.g and his brother or father or daughter, ONLY THE C.G IS ALLOWEED IN THE GROW ROOM!

only the person with the grow rights is allowed in the room, and it must be locked!

Peace

Edited by phaquetoo

Fair enough, but we've seen a lot of posts where folks say stuff like "we provide the best meds," "we this" "we that" and "we another thing."  I think probably some folks  want to say "we" because it makes them seem bigger and better. 

I like to say we because it makes me feel like I have a mouse in my pocket!  bawahahahahahaha!

and when some one says we to me I say, what do you have a mouse in your pocket?

and when they say IF,,,,,I say IF your aunt had balls she would be your uncle!

There is the answer to 3 questions!

Peace