How New York Totally Screwed Up Legalizing Medical Marijuana

Norby

Any marijuana law without home growing is shite, period.

Any commercialization is bad. Let any commercial interest get involved in making a marijuana law and it will be shite.

Michigan still has one of the best Mmj laws in the country.  If people just get their heads out of the arses, this Is a fairly easy law to follow. 

We don't need dispensaries. We need to empower patients and their caregivers(of which the vast vast majority are patients themselves).

Power to the Patients!

More protections. More grow rights. More transferability. More Networking. Expansion of any limits.

New York can just pee off.  Legislatures never(except Rhode Island) pass a decent MMj law.  Thus why the ballot is our friend, and why Mmj laws have basically stopped, we did most states with ballot options. Now we get CBD only laws and dispensary only laws and non smokeable only laws.  It takes time.  It takes effort. 

True dem style Mal.  YOU don't need dispensaries. Why try and force that on everyone?  Why not be DIFFERENT than the R's?  If I's had been running this country it'd be done.  Why control the choice to go to a store, during reg hours, etc. why force people into one on one relationships.  I think they should be able to have them but shouldn't be forced as an only option.  I mean stores with neon signs etc.

D's are too much for regulation and taxing as is shown by NYS.

Walk a while in our shoes before you decide you know it all. NY is calling. You have failed there terribly and need to go back and do some real work in the real world. You came here to take advantage of us and our law. Warm and friendly isn't something you get when you come here to tinkle and moan while taking advantage of us. 

I have been walking here for the last 2, close to 3 years, how long does it take?

I failed?  Your funny.  You don't have room to talk with the transport law here, under the dems approval(bang up job buddy, since I'M responsible for NYS YOU must be responsible for that, right?).

Sorry I don't do Borg and bring my experience with me.  You should really travel some and see there are millions of people out there in the country and they all have different opinions. Maybe then your thoughts would be a little more worldly and accepting of people over politicians.

I have been walking here for the last 2, close to 3 years, how long does it take?

I failed?  Your funny.  You don't have room to talk with the transport law here, under the dems approval(bang up job buddy, since I'M responsible for NYS YOU must be responsible for that, right?).

Sorry I don't do Borg and bring my experience with me.  You should really travel some and see there are millions of people out there in the country and they all have different opinions. Maybe then your thoughts would be a little more worldly and accepting of people over politicians.

When you have the attitude that you will teach us then you haven't walked yet. 

Welcome to MI Norby.

I would never admonish anyone for moving to our beautiful State to be able to legally acquire the medicine that heals them.

Congratulations on your choice and the fact that you have indeed healed yourself.

Telling someone to go back to their 'home' State to fight, when they moved here due to illness in the first place, is just poor form imho.

I didn't vote for prop 1 that included reciprocity thinking that meant ONLY out of State cards.  I voted understanding that people would

move to MI because we will (and did) vote in the best dam medical marijuana law in the States.