Hey Michigan, What Are You Smoking/medicating With Tonight?

• 1 month later...

Tonight's menu:

Querkle joint and the paper is covered with 5 year old cannabis oil. The oil is just as good as the day it was put in the vial. 

We used to slather our papers w/ honey oil like that.  We called them tootsie rolls bc they were so gooey lol.

Looks tasty GG!

Last night it was Holy Grail which is excellent meds for me along with some 3 month old mixed trim concentrate.

I slept like a rock :)

We used to slather our papers w/ honey oil like that.  We called them tootsie rolls bc they were so gooey lol.

Looks tasty GG!

Last night it was Holy Grail which is excellent meds for me along with some 3 month old mixed trim concentrate.

I slept like a rock :)

I use to do that too along with a thin snake of black hash we use to call it the triple threat.

DSCN0684.jpg

Took a nice color tour drive today to a dispensary called Greenways on M-30 in Gladwin Michigan. It's pretty shabby looking place, but it looks like there working on it.

No membership BS just show the medcard and state ID.

Picked up an economy Oz of BlueHead for 150 and 4g of Chocolate Thai for 50.

The cheep Oz was not too bad if you wanna roll em' big and often.

The Thai nugs were pretty awesome and gave me the asseating munchies then made me lazy and tired.

Another Michigander Day!

Tonight...silver kush...ground up and mixed with ISO alcohol, solution mixed with carbon powder, winterized and filtered 7 times then evaporated. Smooth and clean. I might not make it to work tomorrow.

Last time I did that was the first time I did that. One of the only times I vaped too much oil. And it was only a hit and a half.