Save Our Access 3-13-2016 Gaylord

In a continued assualt on safe access in Northern Michigan Rolla and the State Police raided the Gaylord Dispensaries making sure that patients will once again struggle to have safe access. We are asking ALL NoRTHERN MICHIGAN PATIENTS CAREGIVERS AND SYMPATHIZERS to gather at the STATE POLICE POST and light up at 4:20pm in protest. More details to come.

state police post 73

This is off a facebook support page (save our access 3-13-2016 4:20) as it seems the folks up in northern MI are experiencing continued problems with LEO. They are trying to support one another and unite !

This is up in Gaylord/ Grayling

Mark Johnson (989) 732-1111 mjohnson@gaylordheraldtimes.com | Updated 

40 minutes ago

GAYLORD — Multiple law enforcement vehicles could be seen at each medical marijuana dispensary in Gaylord Thursday night, as officers executed search warrants at all nine facilities.

Michigan State Police troopers, Straits Area Narcotics Enforcement officials, deputies from the Otsego County Sheriff's Department and other law enforcement officials could be seen at each of the nine medical marijuana dispensaries in Gaylord Thursday around 6 p.m.

Law enforcement officials at Trophy Buds, 115 S. Wisconsin Avenue, said they were executing search warrants at the different dispensaries. At Trophy Buds they were seen conducting a thorough search of the dispensary and collecting documents, marijuana and other items. One person was arrested on narcotics-related charges, according to officials on-scene, who said more arrests were expected to be made.

With the exception of a trooper in uniform, the officials at Trophy Buds were in plain clothes wearing what appeared to be bullet-proof vests. Some of the vests had “CBP Federal Agent” and “Police HSI” printed on them.

At least five law enforcement officials were seen at Trophy Buds, with three undercover vehicles and a Michigan State Police patrol car. One to three law enforcement vehicles were seen at each of the other eight dispensaries as well. Officials confirmed a search warrant was being executed at Vanderbilt Holistic Apothecary medical marijuana dispensary as well.

Officials said further information on these actions would be included in a press released to be issued in the near future.

http://m.petoskeynews.com/gaylord/breaking-law-enforcement-search-otsego-county-medical-marijuana-dispensaries/article_064c715c-e725-11e5-aead-57cbbb30b422.html?mode=jqm

http://oscodaherald.com/stories/Two-local-medical-marijuana-dispensaries-raided-by-police-Wednesday,103534

OSCODA COUNTY — Search warrants were executed on two local medical marijuana dispensaries Wednesday afternoon by police, who allege caregivers were selling to patients not under their care, according to Det. Sgt. Bill Priest of the Strike Team Investigative Narcotics Group.

Priest said the search warrants were executed at the Northern Lights Provisioning Center in Mio and Northern Michigan Caregivers in Lewiston the afternoon of March 9 following an investigation that spanned several months.

“The search warrants were authorized and executed because the people at the dispensaries are selling to patients that they are not caregivers for, and that is a felony,” Priest said. “A caregiver can have up to six patients. What was happening is those people that we executed the search warrants on are selling to people that are not their patients. You cannot do that.”

“We confiscated marijuana; growing equipment; other paraphernalia that is conducive for making edibles, which is illegal; THC wax; THC butter,” he continued.

Priest said STING, the Michigan State Police Alpena and West Branch posts, Oscoda County Sheriff Department and MSP Seventh District Fugitive Team all participated in the execution of the search warrants.

“Nobody’s been arrested or charged with anything yet,” Priest said. “We’ll be submitting our investigation over to the Oscoda County prosecutor. I anticipate those reports being to her within a few weeks. There will be charges forthcoming. I know we’re looking at charges on a few different people.”

Full Repeal = Abrogate Prohibition Michigan. 
Complete Legalization = Abrogate Prohibition Michigan.
No More Raids = Abrogate Prohibition Michigan.
No More CPS Kidnappings = Abrogate Prohibition Michigan.
No More Arrests = Abrogate Prohibition Michigan.
No More Fines = Abrogate Prohibition Michigan.

No other proposal does this, nor will any other proposal be able to get to the ballot. the last 9 month of not getting it done just proves it.

We have over 120 days until we are even NEAR a Stale Signature.

Edited by Timmahh

guess the police ignore protests.

if the articles are true,  I

guess dispensaries ignore MMMA rules unfortunately. :dodgyrun:

“The search warrants were authorized and executed because the people at the dispensaries are selling to patients that they are not caregivers for, and that is a felony,” Priest said. “A caregiver can have up to six patients. What was happening is those people that we executed the search warrants on are selling to people that are not their patients. You cannot do that.”

They love protests!  protests= overtime or comp time, shoot leo loves us out there smoking bud and getting arrested,  I honestly used to be afraid to go to legit c.c's because I didnt want to get followed when I left, and soon most of them legit c.c's became a place for members to get tables and have farm markets on weekends! (I Love it)!  But I dont like Jail!

Peace

guess the police ignore protests.

Edited by phaquetoo

Medical marijuana dispensary raids in Otsego County resulted in two people being arrested.

The dispensaries were raided Thursday night.

Nine of them were in Gaylord and one was in Vanderbilt in Otsego County.

Two Gaylord men were arrested for charges related to illegal distribution and possession of marijuana and THC products.

The businesses are accused of selling marijuana to people who are not card carriers for medical marijuana and for having illegal forms of THC products.

During the raids, the SANE drug team seized more than 150 jars of marijuana, as well as THC edibles, drinks, waxes, extracts and oils.

SANE also seized two vehicles, 143 marijuana plants, prescription opiates and over $17,000 cash.

http://www.9and10news.com/story/31446455/two-gaylord-men-arrested-during-medical-marijuana-dispensary-raids

:)

T-

the people pulling the strings are not in the headlines bud..

they need their names to be off the record... they tell the people that give them the money how it is working to their favor...

every election springtime this happens..

a huge push to gain arrests and prosecutions.

its tradition that seems to have become a pattern.

i predict that cannabis arrests in Michigan will Peak sometime near June if history repeats itself according to the past couple election cycles..

we shall see.

Election year?

I want to know what the phuck these guys are thinking?

You guys got one of those Made in China crystal balls off EBay or what?

Stop trying to read the writing on the wall

What ever you guys are doing, It ain't working

The dispensaries are making us look bad.

They are the Donald Trump of the MMMP!

It's been 8 years, wake up.

The Only Way Forward that will stop the raids/arrests is Abrogate.

Until we Abrogate this will continue.

No body misses the dispensaries. They are just greedy phucking drug dealers.

They are undoubtedly guilty and will plea.

See some familiar faces there on the news ,doing the same thing over and over and getting the same results.

We don't need or want dispensaries .

Until we go recreational. , there is no need whatsoever . the pt/cig system is working fine

i think many people NEED dispensaries and your notion they are not wanted is wrong.

if they were not wanted they would not exist.

they will continue to reopen because the patients continue to use them over and over again..

which by fact PROVES you are wrong.

sorry.

the patients do want dispensaries....

otherwise they would not exist.

the only people who do NOT want dispensary action are those who are either

A) in direct competition or

B)law enforcement or those who wish to control us..the people.. the masses.

Not to mention all of the patients/customers. Information that will be handed over to LEO in the deal.

No thank you

according to Michigan Supreme Court a patient can acquire cannabis <<<<FROM ANY SOURCE>>>>

it is only the person supplying that needs to worry..

so patients are safe..

they can frequent any establishment they feel meets their personal needs.

If I am wrong why are they going to jail? Your math don't add up, it just gets people arrested

And I am sure there will be more arrests .

Repeating a fallacy does not make it true.

They are operating illegally , they are selling illegal product, And they don't care how it looks

It's all about the money.

the only ones going to jail are the owners... not the patients.

patients are safe to acquire from any source.

the dispensaries are trying to fill a need.

if that need did not exist neither would they....

i mean think about it...

it really is simple...

they are here because people are wanting to use them. 

and the people are safe.

its the establishment that has to worry at this juncture.