Caregiver Recommendations In Gr?

Ok. I'm chronically ill, and have had my card for about eight months we had a caregiver that was known by my boyfriend. And it hasn't worked out... Basically, there is no communication, I was blown off multiple times, had sudden times with no medication,(which would last from weeks to two-three months), and when I called him out he dropped us. (Yay for children!) I had a backup, but they are currently full. So I am looking for someone that isn't too far away. Without the supply and being flaky issues. Price is also a bit of a factor, but honestly at this point I would pay more to not deal with these issues and actually be able to manage all of my chronic illnesses and symptoms.

I recommend Willy :)

Welcome to the forum!

Willy has been around here for a long time.  I know nothing about him, but what I do know is that many of the long-term posters on this website are stand-up guys.

I've always hesitated to sign a female patient who has a boyfriend, because my past experience taught me that a lot of young men were looking to leverage the girlfriend's medical condition as a spring-board for him to grow meds and become rich in the process.