How To Open A Legal Dispensary !

skipping the easy stuff maybe concentrate on how one person, a bud tender, can legally supply a hundred customers with cannabis daily.

LEGALLY !    easy to come up with ways to hide and cheat, and that's not the intention of this thread. Please don't discuss tricks of their trade here, only legal ways to operate a dispensary.  I believe everything they do is defendable, so skip that too.

There are some referred to as "legally operating" by lawmakers and leo and some that are not. Tap into the legal ones and exploit the differences between the two please.  I want to understand, I do not want to open a dispensary ever, never did, never will.  I believe the issues should be ironed out to include them somehow but I do not have answers to related questions.

thank you

Please do not make assumptions about other members that you cannot back up.

That kind of talk is just out right slander.  Stop it.

Doesn't it seem to you that some of these posts and threads are written to get a desired response that is somewhat less than favorable to the cannabis community and this web site? The intent is expressed as, "I want to understand" but when drilled down on, the question is really moot because the questioner already does understand. 

on the contrary resto, I absolutely do not understand why/how dispensary A can be thought of as legally operating by local police and city officials while the next door dispensary b is not. I do not understand at all. that's why I am here in this thread.

You continue to troll my posts and threads hoping to discredit me somehow. I need no credit resto. your moral compass is way off and your approval of me matters not. perhaps you could pick a target to troll other than myself this year, or better yet stop it altogether. Your ridiculous accusations of others here is tiring and disruptive. Your motives are all to clear. You don't fool anyone pal. you are the clearest of them all, and for that I am appreciative. no guessing of what kind of asshat you may be, and how important it may be for others to avoid you and your types at all costs, you wear it right on your fingertips.  its never too late to turn over your leaf and start anew.

Really man, try it, maybe say nice things or no things at all for awhile.

Then they need to prove it. Until law enforcement proves the part about selling past the ones they are connected to through the registry then it's all legal.

Yeah, We are done Covering for these greedy drug dealers.. They Gotta Go They have brought nothing but a pox to our house. We know how the operate we know what they are doing. they are not fooling anyone.

Just because they keep repeating their lies do not make them true. Unfortunately some of these reprobates are starting to believe their regurgitated BS.

They are doing us more harm than good and it's all about the money for them.

Times are changing, drug cartels wether operating a dispensaries or Representatives in Lansing are out of Vogue. They are the Trump of the MMMP.

Starting Shiit to justify their financial agenda.

If we are to succeed we need to castrate the greed and Free the Weed

Abrogate

on the contrary resto, I absolutely do not understand why/how dispensary A can be thought of as legally operating by local police and city officials while the next door dispensary b is not. I do not understand at all. that's why I am here in this thread.

You continue to troll my posts and threads hoping to discredit me somehow. I need no credit resto. your moral compass is way off and your approval of me matters not. perhaps you could pick a target to troll other than myself this year, or better yet stop it altogether. Your ridiculous accusations of others here is tiring and disruptive. Your motives are all to clear. You don't fool anyone pal. you are the clearest of them all, and for that I am appreciative. no guessing of what kind of asshat you may be, and how important it may be for others to avoid you and your types at all costs, you wear it right on your fingertips.  its never too late to turn over your leaf and start anew.

Really man, try it, maybe say nice things or no things at all for awhile.

You need to understand that I saw the first version of this thread you put up. 

A recent post on Michigan Norml by its executive director,  attorney Matt Abel, answered the same question  (read from the bottom up) ...

Matthew Abel <attorneyabel@me.com>

•  
  •  
  • Mar 11 at 11:59 P
Message body
“Caregiver centers” in Detroit, and Provisioning Centers in Flint, and Dispensaries in Ypsilanti all operate “at the grace of the local and regional authorities”.

Your mileage may vary.  Widely.

Matthew Abel

On Mar 11, 2016, at 12:02 PM, <xxxx> wrote:

My question Matt is how is it some counties or cities like Detroit can have dispensaries and not others
The ones in Detroit aren't transferring meds to patients that aren't theirs ?

Peace
xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 11, 2016, at 11:08 AM, Matthew Abel <attorneyabel@me.com> wrote:

It is illegal to transfer (or give away) cannabis except from a caregiver to their registered patient(s).

Matthew Abel
Edited by semicaregiver

so what? it was removed for the first post mentioning a name, that's it. actually invited to put it up again, so I did without mentioning names. seriously guys, read the first post here, then go away, you've said your parts, we get it, the rest will be rhetoric on your parts. just end it now, go away, allow good people to post their opinions without fear of two fourm bullies smashing them down for it. Your opinion matters less and less daily here, each time you spew your vile words here. stop it please, go away now for best results, you are not wanted in this thread , nor are your opinions and posts regarded. just leave now, avoid your further embarrassment, please.

Dispensaries, the way they are operating now is Not Legal. They are selling to anyone they think they can get away with and they are selling subpar, adulterated and illegal products. Everyone who goes to a disp risks the disp turning over their personal info to LEO in the plea deal. They don't care they put patients on the LEO List.

You know that.

They have been directly or indirectly responsible for most of the cases that negatively impacted our good law.

What should we legal patients do to rid the program of these. Parasites?

We ALL voted for our good law, We should all be under the same protections. These dispensaries feel they are above us legal patients and deserve special consideration. They Don't deserve to be in business until we All can have an equal shot.

The Only way this will work is Abrogate.

Free the Weed

To me it's the same as that little old lady neighbor that complains to the cops that the house next door has too much traffic, they must be doing something illegal. Then the cops need to investigate if they think it's needed. Then they need to make some buys. It's the same thing that has been going on forever, even before dispensaries. That neighbor's house in not 'illegal' until the case is made. 

Dispensaries, the way they are operating now is Not Legal. They are selling to anyone they think they can get away with and they are selling subpar, adulterated and illegal products. Everyone who goes to a disp risks the disp turning over their personal info to LEO in the plea deal. They don't care they put patients on the LEO List.

You know that.

They have been directly or indirectly responsible for most of the cases that negatively impacted our good law.

What should we legal patients do to rid the program of these. Parasites?

We ALL voted for our good law, We should all be under the same protections. These dispensaries feel they are above us legal patients and deserve special consideration. They Don't deserve to be in business until we All can have an equal shot.

The Only way this will work is Abrogate.

Free the Weed

some good and true pointsb. (keep in mind if dispensaries are selling adulterated supbpar marijuana then the growers supplying them are doing the adulterating and subpar growing, not the distributor.)

Patients are keen today and pick up on these things quick. They put some out of business and raise others to legal status in their city. Those same patients are lining the stores with their money, supporting these places at every turn. They want these stores, they want the competition, they want the choices and some are tired of their caregivers too. I don't want to throw those patients under the bus. I don't go to dispensaries and never sold to one. I make that very clear now and before. I respect the needs of others though and don't know how to solve it. I listen closely to the ideas put forth, and closer yet to those putting them forth.

We have an issue right now. I'm happy folks are working on the long term solutions and am looking forward to any short terms ones also. Cities are putting forth ideas that are making patients very happy right now in our own state and they include real live dispensaries.

I wonder if those "legal" ones are allowed to sell to more than five people holding card with one cg's name on it, if not how are they doing this "legally" is interesting to me. thank you for your post

I want to know the differences, according to leo, between their self described "legal" and " illegal" dispensaries for example.

Dude. They think they are ALL Illegal because of the brazen disregard for the MMMP rules they break continuously.

Dispensaries have created the negative image that is hurting our movement.

So shut them ALL down until we can open one without fear of arrest or fines. =. Abrogate

I would like to open a farm market but like the dispensaries(the way they operate ). It is illegal.

Us legal patients suffer when the disp are busted, makes the MMMP look like a front for recreational.

We know and LEO knows most of the disp are fronts for cartels.

Abrogate is the solution.

Help us Free the Weed.

Edited by beourbud

To me it's the same as that little old lady neighbor that complains to the cops that the house next door has too much traffic, they must be doing something illegal. Then the cops need to investigate if they think it's needed. Then they need to make some buys. It's the same thing that has been going on forever, even before dispensaries. That neighbor's house in not 'illegal' until the case is made. 

I would like to add; The only difference is that some cannabis sales are legal now. So it's a lot harder to make the case.

Yeah but let's cut the crap......the disp are not operating legally. We have been to many. They only care about the money, they don't care about any laws. And they don't care about patients privacy. All of their models are just greedy schemes to leech off patients and the system.

Denying that fact wil not yeild positive results. Just more arrests

We the People are sick of supporting criminals

Let's take our MMMP back and make dispensaries , farm markets and pt/pt legal for everyone....Abrogate