Open Discussion With Potential New Patients Is Harder Than I Anticipated

gretta47

I have been a CG for 7 years with 5 patients.This is what I think my obligation is to them.First to supply them with the best clean chemical free meds. So with a new patient I GIVE him a sample of all that I grow, most of the time its 5 or 6 types.Then I tell them how and what my patients are using.I also give them a print out of what to do if your busted,what the laws are,and what not to do.Then its my rules,if everyone is happy we sign the paper work together,I write the check from my checkbook and I take the paperwork to the post office and is sent out certified.A copy is kept in my records and a copy sent home to the patient,till the new card is sent to them.I also have them sign a caregiver change form and then keep it my my records,just in case I feel the need to drop the patient for some reason.I dont need 60 plants to furnish my patients with enough meds so my numbers are never a factor if we get a rejection for some reason. I have a waiting list of folks that want me for a caregiver.This might sound like Im being an donkey rectum but think about this,its my farm if one patient screws up and Im over my numbers or I sell to a patient that has lost his card for any reason,I go to jail not them.All of my patients like the idea that I do all the leg work and make sure its all right when its sent in.                                                                                                                                                  

I tell them how Im  a pancreatic cancer survivor and how Rick Simpson oil helped me,so I stay on top of everything medical.I also make available to them many CBD products such as vape oils CBD salves and rubs. CBD tinctures.

Alphawolf 

(bolded by me). That is awesome! Hope you are staying well.

Arrggg. I tried to read-though this thread but got impatient, so scold me if you will. Resto and I have both takin some beatings on this website.

I first met Resto when he held a meeting at the library in Saginaw - across the street from the cop shop. . He didn't know me, and I didn't know him. I still haven't met him face to face. But Resto had the brass balls to hold a meeting in 2009 when many were too scared to come forward.

Resto and I have tangled on a few subjects here, over about the past seven years. Sometimes we agree, and sometimes we don't.

But at the end of it, Resto has been a champion for MMJ rights.

I have a burn pit, and I also have a leaf burner, it is an aluminum or metal trash can with a bunch of holes drilled in it and on stands so you can burn things, leaves, leaves, twigs, sticks, stems!  why on earth would anyone put anything mm in the trash at the road,,,I didnt have trash pick up untill a few months ago, so I would take some things to the dump, and at that dump i put my trash in the trash compactor, and anything that had any unusable mj things in it did not have any other house trash in it. like mail or anything with my name or adress on it!

Peace

you made  me laugh, I was thinking about alice's restaurant, about the trash part ,  underneath all that trash they found a piece of paper with my name on it. :)

you made  me laugh, I was thinking about alice's restaurant, about the trash part ,  underneath all that trash they found a piece of paper with my name on it. :)

Haha Willy... that was what came to my mind also.  We are old maybe? lol

Mine all goes in the shredder then bagged and put into the recycling bin.

No eight-by-ten color glossy photographs with circles and arrows to be used

as evidence against this gal :)