Is Cannabis In Its Raw Form An Option?

Is juicing an option? 

Biggest advantage is that it can provide large amounts of cannabinoids but with little to no psychoactive effect (since not decarbed). 

Biggest disadvantage is that it may be hard to supply the quantity of material needed to do this effectively on a continuing basis. 

Do youtube searches for both William Courtney and Chef Derek Butt juicing. 

Since I’m not looking to get high would decarboxylating be necessary?

I am looking to get the most of the healing properties into my system.

While doing researching on the decarboxylating process I found a lot of different methodes. What methods have you people had success with?

Here's a couple of things to consider:

"Effects of preheating

Preheating of cannabis samples has been recommended as a way to potentiate the final extract, i.e. to decar- boxylate the acidic cannabinoids naturally present in cannabis plant material, such as THCA and CBDA, and turn them into their more potent counterparts such as THC and CBD [18,19]. Therefore, we tested two decarboxylation methods by heating cannabis plant material (1 g in an open glass vial) under two condi- tions: I) in a water bath at a low boil (temp. 98-100°C) for 5 min, and II) in an oven heated at 145°C for 30

min. Unheated samples were used as a control for these experiments. All experiments were done in duplicate. Subsequently, samples were extracted as previously described [20,21] and analyzed by HPLC and GC."

http://www.cannabis-med.org/data/pdf/en_2013_01_1.pdf

post-35077-0-70949500-1459043839_thumb.jpeg

• 4 years later...

I think that juicing raw cannabis is interesting.

• Ingesting raw cannabis can help issues of systemic lupus.
  • Raw cannabis can also be used with organic fruit and vegetable.
  • A wheat-grass blender can easily be used with large quantities of leaf and raw cannabis.
  • It leads to immediate relief for nausea.
  • Leafy greens help to contain high levels of Vitamin K that also watches over the liver from metabolizing much from drugs- so raw cannabis can make too.
  • Juicing cannabis helps to get rid of any free radicals as it as anti-cancer compound benefits too.

Overall, cannabidiol shows high potency, and second is the potency of cannabigerol, with the third potent being cannabicromene. 

So all the best with ingesting raw, juiced version.

14 hours ago, iopsydoc said:

I think that juicing raw cannabis is interesting.

• Ingesting raw cannabis can help issues of systemic lupus.
  • Raw cannabis can also be used with organic fruit and vegetable.
  • A wheat-grass blender can easily be used with large quantities of leaf and raw cannabis.
  • It leads to immediate relief for nausea.
  • Leafy greens help to contain high levels of Vitamin K that also watches over the liver from metabolizing much from drugs- so raw cannabis can make too.
  • Juicing cannabis helps to get rid of any free radicals as it as anti-cancer compound benefits too.

Overall, cannabidiol shows high potency, and second is the potency of cannabigerol, with the third potent being cannabicromene. 

So all the best with ingesting raw, juiced version.

This was from 2016, sure he has figured it out since then.