Michigan Father Killed In Marijuana Child Removal Incident

My bad, didn't mean to confuse you Jim. No I didn't create the title. This should clarify it for ya:  Mal posted the original article  with the baited title "Feel Good Story of the Day", which most of us thought was in extremely poor taste.  As evidenced by my post with the accompanying comments indicating such.

In my haste and current state of mind (not enough sleep) I accidentally blew up the quote box which I have now recreated below \/*\/*\/ again just for you. Since I had no intention of confusing anyone and in the sake of clarification on the matter I have provided here a link to (where I think)   Mal found the original article from one of our affiliates (*rollitup*) complete with some more details on the tragedy.  

what does that sentence mean?  Im guessing the I is a typo or did you make the title lol!

What happened to this guy and his kid and family is horrible, I did comment on the content and p.s'd a comment about the title in good humor, at least I thought it was in good humor,,,

I said I didnt think the title fit the content and added to each his own, heck who am I to judge mal?  and I have no problem with mal, we have shot spit balls at each other, but for the most part I respect his post's and info!

Peace

The title is not nearly as absurd as the article and what happened.

I also put in a warning header to the story.

But to complain about the title I put on and not the story? *shrug*

Agreed, Mal can provide helpful info occasionally... and I didn't really mean to attack him. (nothing personal, sorry Mal) Just don't like to get fooled much. Sometimes I can come off like this esp when I'm tired and havent had any cannabis for 140 days and counting... mostly just tired. 

My bad, didn't mean to confuse you Jim. No I didn't create the title. This should clarify it for ya:  Mal posted the original article  with the baited title "Feel Good Story of the Day", which most of us thought was in extremely poor taste.  As evidenced by my post with the accompanying comments indicating such.

In my haste and current state of mind (not enough sleep) I accidentally blew up the quote box which I have now recreated below \/*\/*\/ again just for you. Since I had no intention of confusing anyone and in the sake of clarification on the matter I have provided here a link to (where I think)   Mal found the original article from one of our affiliates (*rollitup*) complete with some more details on the tragedy.  

Agreed, Mal can provide helpful info occasionally... and I didn't really mean to attack him. (nothing personal, sorry Mal) Just don't like to get fooled much. Sometimes I can come off like this esp when I'm tired and havent had any cannabis for 140 days and counting... mostly just tired. 

Thank You!

Man I sure hope you start feeling better! If I can help in any way feel free to pm me!

Peace