Lessons In Glassblowing?

So I find myself seeking out some info on the glassblowing scene here in Michigan. I've googled around a bit and the like, but It's a little more difficult to find tutors or classes for functional glass as I've noticed it. Either that, or I'm not looking up the right key phrases. 

Anyhow, I'm wondering if anyone on the board has experience with, or knows of an experienced individual, that could point me in the correct direction. As it stands, I am indeed a square one novice.

Like I said, maybe I smoked a little too much and just can't place what it is I'm trying to search for in the google, but I've tried "glassblowing classes in Michigan" and other similar tag-lines to little success.

Have you checked out the Utube University. I just googled glass blowing and it brings up quite a few aficionados and helpful info. These guys (Revere Glass) seem excellent not just for there expertise with glass but also their quality style and thorough vids. On the couple that I've just watched they like to get in the right frame of mind via different cannabis products prior to firing up the torch. I just put this link on here for a basic starter. He has made quite a few of these over the years...

I have an affinity for playing with fire. Used to be a weldor. I also went on a tour of the Waterford crystal plant about 10 years ago. Though I've never done anything with glass I have checked it out there on the Utube previously.  I'm a confirmed Utube fan, have gotten helpful info on an huge range of items.

...few caveats for anyone interested. Must be respectful of the potential for things to combust. Be careful glass melts at above 1000°. Most houses and barns use a lot of wood be careful. Keep a fire extinguisher handy and/or a water supply just in case.  

I'm a bit weary of starting out such a hobby as a "teach yourself" type thing. Something tells me that this particular trade is best learned from experienced individuals, in person and practice. I find it more difficult to learn through a computer, it's way easier for me to understand hands on.

That, and It'd be less stressful to have the workshop environment away from the homestead during the learning time to help reduce the likely-hood of the combustion.