Out Door Grow Is This Legal

What about plains helicopters ext

That's not a legal requirement. Just don't want someone on the ground seeing it. Or from a neighbor's window. Not everyone's yard will be a good place to put a marijuana greenhouse. The bigger lot the better so you have room to put up the secondary privacy fence to hide it.

you can use something like this privacy screen tied to chain link.

http://www.amazon.com/Privacy-Fence-Screen-Dark-Green/dp/B00HZ19DXC

or you can use floating row covers, which block like 10% of sunlight but still pass a lot.

http://www.gurneys.com/product/floating_row_cover

which is real cheap, $5-20.

similar but lighter material is the insect barrier

http://www.gurneys.com/product/super-light-insect-barrier

i like these three things because they allow light, rain and wind to pass by. where if you use plastic sheeting or solid panels, you run into possible issues with mold or stagnant air.

I thought that it could not be visible and about how much room do you would you need for 12 plants I'm so confused

1. the rule is plants cant be visible to neighbors (or i'd say from a road).

as for helicopters, you may want to put something so they cant take pictures and come bother you later.

2. how much room for 12 plants? i'd give each plant like 3 square foot of room. so 12x3 = 36 sqft would be 6ft x 6ft which would be kind of small for 12 plants.

so you'd want a foot in between each plant so you can walk between them.

12+12x3 = 72sq ft. thats 9ft by 8 ft.

plants can get huge or you can keep them small. so thats why its hard to make calculations

If you are growing for yourself, what will you do with a 12 plant harvest? Depending on strain you should harvest from 2 oz to 8 oz per plant. This is a lot more than your 2.5 oz limit!

I have a 10' x 30' outdoor grow, only put 7 plants max in the area. Plants do get 5' dia. and 6' tall though. Usually bend the tops over to keep inside the chainlink top.

Staggered harvest will help with limit. I also put a copy of license on top (blown up large) for airplanes to see. They fly over every year and keep an eye on grow.

10 by 20 with 10 foot walls stick built with metal door lockable 2 foot on center studs 1/2 inch sheeting with the top being polycarbonate roof panels clear

And how do you all think it will do with growing

I'm envious, and also starting a similar project. Maybe be finished this season too!

You'll need to address fresh air supply/ventilation and air movement. My greenhouses have

reached 130f occasionally. With the other resources readily available my cannabis plants didn't seem to suffer a bit

in the high heat periods, but humidity and stagnant air can be an issue. I used solar powered attic fans to move my air,

auto solar vents, but my humidity was very difficult to control in my greenhouse. If you plan on growing only seasonally

heat wont be much of an issue, but could be early and late season. I'd be concerned of the late season plants, cold nights , mold.

Would be helpful if you have indoor growing space also, friendlier to clones and seedlings. I used my indoor rooms to perpetually stage my outdoor harvests to stay within limits(good luck with that part, in an outdoor garden) flower small and plentiful or large and few.

peace

If you are growing for yourself, what will you do with a 12 plant harvest? Depending on strain you should harvest from 2 oz to 8 oz per plant. This is a lot more than your 2.5 oz limit!

I have a 10' x 30' outdoor grow, only put 7 plants max in the area. Plants do get 5' dia. and 6' tall though. Usually bend the tops over to keep inside the chainlink top.

Staggered harvest will help with limit. I also put a copy of license on top (blown up large) for airplanes to see. They fly over every year and keep an eye on grow.

So I am finding out so much stuff now that i did not know and was not told I'm getting very discouraged just look into the law and found out that you can only have 2.5 oz at a time what if I can only grow one crop per year that will force me to buy some and that's what I'm trying not to do I have been going to despensrys and the price is crazy I figured that I would just spend 2,000 and get something going my self and I would still be saving money

What to do

indoors for yourself is cheap, quiet, pleasant and fun. less than 2k investment, but that would be nice too.

perpetual growing,...... plant one plant, wait a few weeks, plant another......clone, harvest repeat...is successful, I do it for myself and my patients, I have to, they expect a weekly/monthly supply of fresh recently harvested product, just like me. 

you could grow all year, or take a seasonal break even.

indoors for yourself is cheap, quiet, pleasant and fun. less than 2k investment, but that would be nice too.

perpetual growing,...... plant one plant, wait a few weeks, plant another......clone, harvest repeat...is successful, I do it for myself and my patients, I have to, they expect a weekly/monthly supply of fresh recently harvested product, just like me. 

you could grow all year, or take a seasonal break even.

agreed, but man it would be nice to have 12 plants grow to crop out side in my yard, I know it would be enough for me and a few people for the whole yr, but it would have to be 12 dif strains so I dont get bored with it!

Peace

I would love to do that minus the other people just for my self originally that's what I thought and was told the law stated that you could grow for yourself the 2.5 oz thing is the kicker I would like to do one crop for the year 12 plants and have all my meds for the year it makes sense to me

I know someone that does that but I just found out that that's illegal as hell and I'm great full to sites like this to keep good people in the know