Out Door Grow Is This Legal

^^^ im living on the edge, ate a hotdog from home depot yday, used the condiments too. Couldnt taste the flies, though there was something hard in there, maybe a bit of rat bone i reason, just upped my calcium intake is all. ;-)

Omg

that's hilarious... thank you for the laugh...

Now I gotta go back and try to find where I left of reading before you giggle bumped me :)

his plants were in his house, in his locked grow room.he took one plant out to spray (afaik) in his backyard on his deck.nosey neighbor saw it called cops.

Plants were in his house, in his locked grow room, except for the ones outside where the neighbors could see them...OK

thats scary really. On more than one occasion I've seen nice trees in someones driveway being rinsed with a hose.

Sure you did. Lol

How big was the pot? how tall was the tree.

Big Tree = Big Pot. Heavy too, Most I see are more than two men can handle , are + 8 ft and 200 lbs.

Not something you haul out onto the driveway where The neighbors can see them.

Trees don't travel silly

Plants were in his house, in his locked grow room, except for the ones outside where the neighbors could see them...OK

Sure you did. Lol

How big was the pot? how tall was the tree.

Big Tree = Big Pot. Heavy too, Most I see are more than two men can handle , are + 8 ft and 200 lbs.

Not something you haul out onto the driveway where The neighbors can see them.

Trees don't travel silly

oh shoot, I hauled a big arse mother into my yard, I had to put a bunch of water thru her to bring ph and ppm's in order,,,I honestly put at least 21 gallons thru her,,,yup im soooo embarrassed, I saved it, and I have pics to prove it!

The worst part about it was,  I was alone, It was easy to get out, It was not going back in after all of that water being ran thru it lol!  I left it out in the yard a bit longer than I planned, duh!  But after she drained and got almost managable I put it in an Ice fishing sled and got it back down the stairs and into the tent!

I could Not lose that baby and I couldnt run that kinda water in my basement, it was summer, no one can see in my yard where I had it,

Some times people have to unlock the lady's, shoot I wish I could have used the shower in the house, but it was to big!

Peace

can grow giant trees in coco.    My treees are usually too big to haul with one person.  35 gallon smart pots in soil

A lot of commercial starter soil is fine coco, but when it's wet it is heavy. 35 gallons is good for trees and it won't tip over like a 6 gal will with a 8 ft in the wind with dry soil. Totes work great if you want to slide them around, Lifting though is a challenge.