Going Topless Outdoor

pic book

You really don't need to get so crappy personal grass.

I was talking about these folks you would need to educate. The ones who have these enclosures without tops calling them enclosures:

https://www.walpolewoodworkers.com/buildings-enclosures/enclosures.aspx#.Vv0vpREpIpF

lots of your people have misconceptions, but quoting them and believing them doesn't make them true.

rules are rules, there is no ambiguity to that post. all sides.

nobody cares that you found others lke yourself who don't understand what those rules mean. its ok really. happens all the time to all of us. thing is, now that you know you and yours are wrong, move along right. you have nothing more to offer here, move along please

rules are rules, there is no ambiguity to that post. all sides.

nobody cares that you found others lke yourself who don't understand what those rules mean. its ok really. happens all the time to all of us. thing is, now that you know you and yours are wrong, move along right. you have nothing more to offer here, move along please

Did you look at the enclosures at the link I posted? Slow down and take a breath, you are all in a lather. LOL We are just people posting on the net. 

And then you have this from The Michigan State Police;

Definitions on legal outdoor growing are included in the Update, which says the plants cannot be seen by the unaided eye, the permanent structure must be enclosed on the sides and must be on land owned or rented by the actual caregiver themselves. It also defines legal transport of marijuana plants, including the provision that no one may be in the car except the patient or caregiver themselves during transport.

The Updates are created by the State Police. “This update is published by the Michigan State Police, Office of the Director, Legislative and Legal Resources Section.”

View the complete Update here:

MSP Legal Update No. 103

Edited by Restorium2

It's a Free Country, you can put a top on it if you want, you can test it if you want, you can have it inspected if you want.

But to force your wants down our throats thru mandatory inspections, testing or other restrictions is unacceptable and nonnegotiable

Free the Weed. Abrogate

Hmm,...

I personally would simply put chain link or some type of wire meshing over the top.

For $100 it is worth it.

Now, the absolute 100% INTENT of the written law is that it includes all sides except the base.  Rep. Cavanaugh who wrote it stated many times it specifically meant it should have a top.  It was the whole point of stating "except the base"; including the base as a side.  Then further going onto how to secure the base by attaching or affixing to t he ground.

Secondly, never trust the police.  Their policy 'may' follow that, but it is for police officers, not the general publics or patients guidelines about what will be considered legal in a court room at this point.  I assume many different standards may exist in different counties at this point.

Does the law state it must have a top?  By inference only.

Why not roll out some mesh over the top?  Or many have to put some type of view obstruction over the top to keep neighbours from being able to see it from their roof.

Spend a few bucks and put something over it is my opinion. Safe than sorry to me.

What is the reasoning behind a top restriction anyway? It's rediculous.

It's not like a top is going to slow a ripper down, lol.

Why is " the base" exempt, the " industry " has a long history of tunneling.

The arguments about the neighbors looking down from the skyscraper next door doesn't apply out here in the country

These are the regs we get from those who do not have any practical "Field " experience.

It would make more sense if there was no top but you have to keep your plants below fence height. No limit on fence/ side height.

Lets just Abrogate already

Edited by beourbud

Now, the absolute 100% INTENT of the written law is that it includes all sides except the base.  Rep. Cavanaugh who wrote it stated many times it specifically meant it should have a top.  It was the whole point of stating "except the base"; including the base as a side.  Then further going onto how to secure the base by attaching or affixing to t he ground.

Secondly, never trust the police.

well, since you say it that way......must be true!

facts are facts.

don't have to like it.

thank you Mal for reiterating my point

please carry on though, some yelling at the forum level may just change the very clearly written rule after all.

who trusts the police anyways? oh yeah....I remember

are tops described in our rules?

The dispensaries ,medibles , extractions are not described in our rules either.

Why do you feel you need to include them?

If they were intended they should have been better described so we can follow the rules.

We are sick of the courts redefining and fabricating irrational, ownerous restrictions.

So many times your people want to interpret the law in your favor.

We aren't taking it anymore, Move Along

Edited by beourbud

So I suppose that, since no where is it specified of what the top and sides must be constructed, I could do a light weave of hemp cord to construct the top.

Then when I go to court I can say, " Yes, my structure was enclosed on the top. The top is made out of woven hemp cord. Quite artsy-craftsy actually your Honor."

???????