Going Topless Outdoor

pic book

The devil is in the details.

Just like dispensaries there is No Mention of Top at All in the law. false/true,,,,,I see your point, there is at least mention of out side grow.

The large indoor operations cannot compete wth Superior Organic Product grown at a fraction of the cost and literally No Overhead.  remains to be seen

These are the folk wanting a silly top on a garden. I beleive it needs a top, only bottom is singled out from the enclosure.  my opinion only!

There is no hair to split. Kingpin was right All Along. Is it worth 5yrs and no telling what ever personal issues that happen?

Again, what is the function of a top on a garden......anyone? a stupid silly hoop or loop hole to screw us!

Anyone who supports a top on a garden wants to restrict growing, wether by size limit or excessive regulations.  

I dont agree or disagree, It is your opion.

The law and MSP update clearly describe a gardens sides and base. loop hole, grey area, screw growers!

Who here thinks " wood slats are a reasonable top for a garden?

It would be rediculious to have wood slats on your top lol,,,my take on the slat's is, to build a privacy fence so it cant be seen, it can be put far enough away from the enclosure as to not block the sun.

The disp lobby are pushing for things that are not in the law , dispensaries and tops on gardens. :bong2: :dodgyrun:  :bong7bp:  

Oh yah.....Free the Weed

Peace!

Outdoor always sells for at least 25% under indoor marijuana because of quality.  Just the way it is. Greenhouse grows can mostly bridge the gap.

Because the sun was out every single day so the buds developed a little fuller. How can anyone argue with that? (they might).

In a perfect year outdoors I can fool everyone. On a mediocre year most people can tell the difference. 

, u use commercial fingicides and pesticides, and spray them regularly, on a constant rotation of multiple modes of action.

Nope. Nature will take care of that for you if you have healthy plants. Never have to use anything like that.

Who uses that crap, I am an organic farmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Who uses that crap, I am an organic farmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Exactly. Indoor grows will have more problems with pests because the 'bigger' pests, like spiders, are often killed indoors. They thrive outdoors and have no problem being the king of the bug jungle. No problem at all. They rule and eat most of the smaller bugs that harm plants.

I often tell folks that when they kill every pest they can see they give free reign to those they can't see. 

does not stay "with you" lke outdoor grown, am not sure why! 

The only thing it could be is a difference in genetics, not growing conditions. I grow the same strains indoor and outdoor and they both stay with you. I think you got some seriously weak indoor from the dispensary. 

Then quite a few of the dispenseries in Traverse have some seriously weak indoor as do several other people I know that grow indoors. Other than the strong chlorophyll taste, most are tasty, but all indoor makes my throat itchy and scratchy, not sure if it is the nutes or????? After curing( plant hanging)properly my outdoor is very very smooth on the throat and seems to last much longer. IMHO

Farmer BRown

poopy growers are poopy growers, sorry you got poopy product.

you are in for a huge surprise when you get your indoor organic on ! no chems needed!   I saw some ants this spring, they like to come at this time and check for a couple plastic bagged one gallon plants in my veg room, a cozy place to nest maybe. I let them be, for a bit, and watch where they go. Sure enough, every time I see them they're farming all on their own!  They love the poop that comes out of aphid butt, the stuff the aphid eats from the plants. sugary goodness. ants come, show me where the aphids are, neem once, aphids gone, peppermint oil  ant nested plants, ants die, serve as insect frass/fertilizer. everyone is happy. off to a wonderful indoor(and outdoor??) this year once again!!!

aphids farm by tending those larvae. they gather them, flip them, groom them, and will move an entire brood to another plant if I threaten them. I let them be, till they got their crop good and gathered al in one place. ants are everywhere, even in the greenhouse, doesn't always mean there is something to eat, but I find that to be true most often. I don't kill indiscriminately for this reason.  Spiders are the size of a silver dollar here, indoors. I see one a year, sometimes with babies all over her back. she lives on, no never mind. I have NEVER seen a mite in my veg or flower room.(toke on pipe)

Edited by grassmatch