Cannabis Cup Is On June 11, 2016 Clio, Michigan

Norby

I'm excited to go this year as a patient. In the past I was only a registered caregiver, and always respected the idea that medicating stations were patient use only. I've got mixed feelings about the high times event itself in regards to upholding a medical use/view. It fits better with the recreational market, but that is how the cookie crumbles I suppose. I look forward to stopping by the momma tent. This site is truly helped my patients and myself around the strange behaviors LEO has utilized to use our law to arrest registered patients and caregivers. I look forward to be able to lend a hand if needed or at least to share my appreciation.

Personally, I'm more of the type of person who attends the type of musical events of the Electric Forest, Shambhala, or Electric Daisy Carnival. Not real big on hip hop or...whatever this garbage is that popped up on Youtube when I typed this womans name in there...

More of a "grateful dead" kind of person for that feel..

Edited by AbominableDro-Man

Dollars to donuts those two would prefer something more along the lines of Laith, like the rest of us. Maybe I'm way off base. I don't really have my finger on the pulse of society.

ADM, I could turn you onto some good hip-hop, and I listen to live shows all day. 

ok, looks like i'm in charge of organizing this, this year.

are there any other volunteers? does knucklehead bob want to volunteer again?

i sent volunteer pm to bobandtorey, imiubu and medmanmike.

please let me (or zap) know if you want to volunteer at the booth on sat/sun. give advice to patients and caregivers (who are also patients). etc

ok, looks like i'm in charge of organizing this, this year.

are there any other volunteers? does knucklehead bob want to volunteer again?

i sent volunteer pm to bobandtorey, imiubu and medmanmike.

please let me (or zap) know if you want to volunteer at the booth on sat/sun. give advice to patients and caregivers (who are also patients). etc

Thank you MMMA for letting me be a part of the MMMA 

I will bring Carrots not cannabis to the Cup for anyone that stops by 

HEY EVERYBODY GATHER ROUND WE GOT US A FIRST TIMER!! Anyone have an opinion or know of the booth to look for that has the best FEMALE NON AUTO SEEDS ? Thanks ! I hope there is.. Looking forward to a good road trip filled with some laughs n stories!!

cmon, we know you'll stop at everyone and ask about fem seeds anyways right!!

I probably would  avoid the famous guys from outside the area. nothing against them, but my money would be spent on the locals. New and exciting strains pop up all the time right here in MI. Dont be scared if they're not fem'd..

I'll probably follow that trail Norby's blazing, I'm looking for a couple of additions to add to the library this year as well. May end up stopping by Cali Connection too though, never know.

I've grown most of the Cali stable and really enjoy most of those. Good breeders carry a vibe through to the end. I believe these guys are good breeders, most of the time. their Tahoe OG Kush is one of two strains I never parted with since day one. (mr nice medicine man)  If I could only have two those would be it. if three I'd add some gage grape Stomper.

I've grown most of the Cali stable and really enjoy most of those. Good breeders carry a vibe through to the end. I believe these guys are good breeders, most of the time. their Tahoe OG Kush is one of two strains I never parted with since day one. (mr nice medicine man)  If I could only have two those would be it. if three I'd add some gage grape Stomper.

grape stomper by gage is amazing. Been running it for a couple years now too. Does womders for nausue and appetite. Not so good on pain relief tho.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know what breeders will be available at the cup? Or if breeders often have special or hard to find strains at such an event?

Any advice is helpful. I do not have much experience with these new social events.

Wet