Mmmp Patient Oakland County Needs Reliable Caregiver

DTC4

Hey,

I'm a legal card holding MMMP patient from the Oakland County area.  I currently do have a caregiver, but they are EXTREMELY unreliable, never answer their phone, and constantly increase their prices.  I'm looking for a new caregiver who grows 100% organic meds.  I medicate using around 3-5 oz of bud a month, and I primarily medicate using concentrates (only made out of CLS).  Also would need a caregiver who'd be able to provide trim/bottom buds as I have all the necessary equipment to make my own concentrates/hash.  Send me a PM if your looking for a reliable patient!

Thanks

$500. At the bottom of the price range

$1,000 a month..for mid priced meds

That's a lot of money and meds.

That's about what?

1.25 oz of concentrates?

Or just over a gram of concentrates per day.

That would disable me..lol..

You must be Bad off.

Good luck finding someone to fill your needs.

I see you are a new poster. So...

You probably shouldn't advertise in the open about making concentrates as they have been adjudicated as being illegal in Michigan.

LEO is looking...everywhere..CYA

Edited by ilynnboy

Really, jesus lol. You want 3-5oz a month AND the trim and bottom buds of the plants? Get real guy. These are the types of shenanigans that people get in trouble with.

Exactly why I had to turn him down this is a huge amount to use in a month not saying they dont need that much but seems to be an extreme amount for one person to need on a monthly basis.

an ounce of dried bud makes about 5 grams of concrete extraction in a CLP. 3-5 ounces per month seems reasonable to me if that amount of oil is needed. I would assume some is cooked, some clp, some maybe smoked and vaped too. I don't know the op and with/without knowing what sickens op I wouldn't make judgments. I've used this amount of cannabis myself and will likely need to do it again. I know others who need this amount for the rest of their lives maybe. 

I'm guessing op was on the receiving end of low end medical marijuana. I'd bet he would need less if he was using my organically fed soil grown magic green buds.  It was obvious to me that I'd need much less herb than I was accustomed to needing a few days after my very first harvest. Like a savings, sort of....while I use over a hundred percent more electricity than anyone on my block......

what a terrible predicament to be in, I wish op the best.......

Edited by grassmatch

Like I said I am not a doctor and cant tell what a person ive never seen smoked eat or vape needs it could be a number of things cancer extreme chronic pain etc my reason for walking away was the oil I wont have anything in the house that can make my entire grow and usable dried buds illegal because once they find anything not covered by the MMM act then your protections are voided for everything.

right, but op isn't looking for oil, he's seeking dried useable meds.  no cg made oils at all.

max lorinz had oil and it wasn't found to be illegal for thought because it actually did come from a cannabis plant and wasn't synthetic I believe.

"In Michigan, marijuana and hashish are punished in the same manner. The statutory definition of "marihuana" includes "all parts of the plant Cannabis sativa L., growing or not; the seeds thereof; the resin extracted from any part of the plant; and every compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or preparation of the plant or its seeds or resin." Hashish, hashish oil, and extracts clearly fall under this definition. Michigan Code § 333.7106 Web Search

• People v. Campbell, 72 Mich App. 411 (1977

Edited by grassmatch

right, but op isn't looking for oil, he's seeking dried useable meds.  no cg made oils at all.

max lorinz had oil and it wasn't found to be illegal for thought because it actually did come from a cannabis plant and wasn't synthetic I believe.

"In Michigan, marijuana and hashish are punished in the same manner. The statutory definition of "marihuana" includes "all parts of the plant Cannabis sativa L., growing or not; the seeds thereof; the resin extracted from any part of the plant; and every compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or preparation of the plant or its seeds or resin." Hashish, hashish oil, and extracts clearly fall under this definition. Michigan Code § 333.7106 Web Search

• People v. Campbell, 72 Mich App. 411 (1977

We discussed oil in a private message last night.

3-5 oz per month of usable mmj isn't really a crazy notion,

esp. when making preparations.

Let's just say 4oz per month for smoking flowers only.

4oz divided by 4 wks = 1 oz weekly = 4 gr daily.

Not a big deal.

I can and have consumed as much and more.

Wow, I was also assuming concentrates since an RSO regimen can eventually get to 1 g / day or more. But I guess some folks can smoke this much...

if only he was closer.... :)

I don't think people necessarily want to use that much cannabis/preparations. Its expensive and often not available to everyone. I think some people use what they need to use until their symptoms are alleviated. Like taking one aspirin, or two, it depends on how the effects make you feel. I cant imagine eating a gram of my oil. I eat 1/10 of a gram and its over the top for me for two days! yet I could dab 1/4 gram a day with no ill feelings if I needed. Some dabs might last a user an hour while the same one flattens another's back against a wall. I've seen it all. Rx plays a huge part when evaluating cannabis effects in my experience and a lot of patients take rx of some kind.