Difficulty Finding Compassion In Oakland County

Hello all. I've been a cardholder since 2014 and have been having a difficult time finding fellow cardholders little lone cultivators near me. I have begun my first attempt at growing and always like to have a network of experienced people available to ask assistance or questions of. Anyone who could be assistance please let me know. I am also seeking medications at fair prices with an average intake of a half to full ounce per week (PTSD diagnosis). Eagerly awaiting. -Topher

Hello!

I would imagine people are a whole lot more tight lipped in oakland county!  It is the worst county in the state for mm, at least most would say!

You need to just get to know people on here, there are plenty of people living in oakland county or near that will be more than happy to answer questions on here.

Find a thread in the forums that interest's You or has info you may need!

Im not saying to over post or anything, but get involved in threads of interest to you, let people get to see how you interact with others lol!

Peace

Hi

Not sure someone can supply you with meds while you are growing your own and still be in compliance with the MMMA.

There are many good grow shops around Oakland Cty that can provide you with guidance. Not sure where you are, but if you are anywhere near Ferndale, I would rec'c the guys at Green Thumb. Woodward and 9 mile.

yep, lara expressly allows this. there is nothing nefarious about it really, seems like a swell way for a beginner patient/grower to get a garden going with the best results. I do it often. After a few months they have their own supply and move on. who has plant rights? you or your caregiver?  check the appropriate box

Hello all. I've been a cardholder since 2014 and have been having a difficult time finding fellow cardholders little lone cultivators near me. I have begun my first attempt at growing and always like to have a network of experienced people available to ask assistance or questions of. Anyone who could be assistance please let me know. I am also seeking medications at fair prices with an average intake of a half to full ounce per week (PTSD diagnosis). Eagerly awaiting. -Topher

The law does not allow for another grower not registered to you via the state to give you anything you can get all the grow advice you need here but anyone who gives you anything risks prosecution especially in the draconian anti cannabis county you reside in .

The law does not allow for another grower not registered to you via the state to give you anything you can get all the grow advice you need here but anyone who gives you anything risks prosecution especially in the draconian anti cannabis county you reside in .

a section 4g argument has been made...

http://www.rockindlaw.com/paraphernalia-the-game-changing-medical-marijuana-argument/

t-pain, I live a little West of Waterford/Pontiac area. The only dispensary nearish me is one in Pontiac though I am not feeling the 25 minute one way drive for medications costing 2-3x as much if one were to acquire them from other sources. I am always in fear of getting into a judicial pickle with local law enforcement. This county will one day be a haven for MMMP members...just no time in the near future IMHO.

Welcome to the site. From a master grower: http://www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-in-progress/183995-doc-bud-high-brix-q-pictures.html It'll take you a few months to get through the 750 or so pages, but you won't be disappointed.

Arguing that cannabis itself is a paraphernalia  doesn't mean the law has changed and we are talking about Oakland county Cooper will not be kind to anyone in  her county because im sure she would fight this argument tooth and nail .

"Drug paraphernalia" is a term, often with slightly negative connotations due to its use in criminal law (e.g. "possession of drug paraphernalia"), to denote any equipment, product, or material that is modified for making, using, or concealing drugs, typically for recreational purposes.

I commend Mr Rockind for fighting the good fight but im confused how he considers cannabis paraphernalia?

Welcome to the site. From a master grower: http://www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-in-progress/183995-doc-bud-high-brix-q-pictures.html It'll take you a few months to get through the 750 or so pages, but you won't be disappointed.

kudos to op for taking the time to share this.

yeah, brix, rarely an open ear to this. I use my refractometer every other day.. maybe my brix level is why I don't suffer common garden issues? I dunno, I just followed directions in 2009, and it all works out great every time.

I would like to know more about brix and pests. Like article says high brix of 12 or so wil prevent pests. I dunno about that either. Check the brix of finishing oranges, or grapes or whatever....when it gets sweet the bugs flip out on it. other than that, I don't suffer pests often, I don't need to flush, I don't suffer any deficiencies, and my end result is the best! Refractometer, another tool for the cannabis gardener.!

t-pain, I live a little West of Waterford/Pontiac area. The only dispensary nearish me is one in Pontiac though I am not feeling the 25 minute one way drive for medications costing 2-3x as much if one were to acquire them from other sources. I am always in fear of getting into a judicial pickle with local law enforcement. This county will one day be a haven for MMMP members...just no time in the near future IMHO.

Until you grow your own, you're not going to be able to do much better than some of the dispensaries that have quality bud for $8-$10 grams. A drive down to the green mile every few weeks may be necessary.