Drive To Legalize Marijuana In Maine Advances On Judge's Ruling

zachw

the article does not mention if it was on the ballot.

(Secretary of State) "Dunlap said in a statement that his office was reviewing the decision and considering its options."

Meaning that they are still going to do whatever they can to prevent this from getting on the ballot. Hopefully they won't be able to get away with any more underhanded shenanigans but zealots are not easily swayed by little setbacks like losing in court for trying to subvert the will of the people.

(Secretary of State) "Dunlap said in a statement that his office was reviewing the decision and considering its options."

Meaning that they are still going to do whatever they can to prevent this from getting on the ballot. Hopefully they won't be able to get away with any more underhanded shenanigans but zealots are not easily swayed by little setbacks like losing in court for trying to subvert the will of the people.

A judge ruled against the sos, sos was disqualifying signatures needed to put it on the 2016 ballot, a judge ruled against him, and it should be on the ballot in 2016!

Peace

I think if Michigan tries this and i feel like they will their will be an outcry of it's  own people on the steps inn Lansing but i do understand that the State will try something and everything they can to stop any legalizing  of cannabis or they will do it themselves and that won't be good for anyone other then the money people that will come or may already be here waiting