Where Are The 420 Party's And Who's Going Where ?

Love to.  Have you ever been there?  It's an old soda shop type place.  Bar in the middle where you can get coffee that has the old fashioned stools.  Bunch of tables and sofas and lounge chairs.  Nice place to meet and have a smoke. 

I have to go there to renew my membership.  Just looked and it was up the 16th of last month.  I've only been there 3 times when I needed my CBD meds.  Social anxiety keeps me from going and just hanging out but would be great to meet up with people there to sit and talk and smoke.

i live near Holland,my understanding is that LEO will be holding prayer meetings at all the local churches,,,to pray for all us sinners.hoping we'll see the light...well, we see the light alright, but it's all different colors..lol.that's about the only thing that goes on here for 4-20-......bp

Love to.  Have you ever been there?  It's an old soda shop type place.  Bar in the middle where you can get coffee that has the old fashioned stools.  Bunch of tables and sofas and lounge chairs.  Nice place to meet and have a smoke. 

I have to go there to renew my membership.  Just looked and it was up the 16th of last month.  I've only been there 3 times when I needed my CBD meds.  Social anxiety keeps me from going and just hanging out but would be great to meet up with people there to sit and talk and smoke.

Awesome!

do you bring your own or buy there? sounds cool, I will definitely consider opening up an afternoon/morning. what are there hours, if you know. you afternoon or morning person? how's the surrounding area look? membership fee?

thanks

I generally don't buy if I don't have to.  I get uncomfortable putting them thru the questions and watching for a reaction, pulling out a loupe.  I bring a mixed container or roll a few. I may get a gram or 2.  There are some stellar buds there and then there is also leftover outdoor. If the guys at the end are there with the grape variety I got there close to a year ago I may have to. :)

Looks like they are open 10am to 6pm tuesday thru saturday.  I don't have a job and am awake all their open hours so anytime is fine.  They have a shift change at 2 so I think that may be the busiest. 

Membership was $20 last year and you get a free shirt.  Patient card and state ID I think.

The road there sucks(potholes) and the parking lot is a bunch of potholes in the back.  Better to park in the front.  Looks open and safe on a main road though.

Oh ya, it's a club moreso than a farm mkt. Educational classes, club meetings, soup kitchen, washing machines to rent, GC machine, etc.  People go to hang out with like minded people. Get a coffee or soda.  Find a caregiver. exchange info. Get grow advice.  Neat place I'm just not good at meeting people.  Really helpful people though.  Seemed like a great community.

ok, so I googled the place and the reviews are off the hook! I saw it on google maps too. Its really not that far away for me, I had a patient in that same area some years ago. Are markets like this allowed throughout the city, are there more? no legal hassles?

Its about 1.5 hour drive for me I wish there was one closer to me id visit there often. Id rather have places like that then a bunch of dispensaries

wow, we need this in every city. I think I would have visited by now if local, sounds like a cool place. soup? right on!!!

Lunch is on me!

GC ?

Soup is a soup kitchen they have once or more a month for the homeless, should've described that better.  I forgot if they have cookies and stuff other than the coffee and sodas.  It is neat to be able to order a coffee and light up a joint at the counter.  They sell papers and rollers and have ash trays at all the tables.

ok, so I googled the place and the reviews are off the hook!  I saw it on google maps too. Its really not that far away for me, I had a patient in that same area some years ago.   Are markets like this allowed throughout the city, are there more?   no legal hassles?

None that I know of(problems that is).  There are other places with lounges and such that I've heard about and read about in culture mag and the mmma magazine.  None quite as community oriented w/ a mkt. that I know of.

Oh and you get a free shirt with membership, don't know if I mentioned that.  I get a new color this year, not just the white first year. :)

Think I'm going to stop out tomorrow or wed to renew my membership.

Edited by Norby