Host Of Msnbc Show Says Democratic Party System Is 'rigged' Following Wyoming Caucus

Norby

We are screwed even if Bernie wins out lobbyists who are also superdelgates are bought and paid for by the DNC  which is also working to insure Clinton gets the nomination all out revolt and revolution is the only thing that will stop the powers to be from putting their puppet in control of the White House .

The way both parties determine their candidates is B.S., not a shred of democracy in it!! Even though, I wrote Sen. Stabenow and asked her to reconsider her support for Clinton and do what is right and vote the way the majority of folks in MI voted. Iknow,Iknow, I am wasting my time, but at least I get to tell her( think cohort actually) what I think!

Farmer Brown

Both parties have rigged systems. But Bernie supporters (and I am one of them) can't accept the fact that he is doing well in caucuses - which are populated by political  activists - but is down 14% in total popular votes. He needs 60% of the remaining votes including big industrial states with large minority presences.

Ain't gonna happen, though I hope I eat my words.

Big question is if disgruntled Bernie supporters will bite their tongue & vote for Hillary or will stay away in large numbers and give the vote to right-wing religious fundamentalist Cruz. 

Edited by zachw

The way both parties determine their candidates is B.S., not a shred of democracy in it!! Even though, I wrote Sen. Stabenow and asked her to reconsider her support for Clinton and do what is right and vote the way the majority of folks in MI voted. Iknow,Iknow, I am wasting my time, but at least I get to tell her( think cohort actually) what I think!

Farmer Brown

every one needs to get vote spotter!  It will let you know what every politician in your district voted on and what their vote was, you can disagree and email, phone, or snail mail them, I email imediatly, I would love to think If we all did that our reps would start voting the way we(there bosses) want them to vote,

Wishful thinking eh?  bawahahahahahahahahahaha!

try vote spotter any how!

Peace

If we continue to do what we've always done we'll continue to get what we've always got.

We expect positive change to take effect when while we choose from a group of scoundrel lying criminal treasonous politicians to lead us. The corruption is at its all time high now, from top to bottom, near unrepairable.  Now that we all count on this corruption to support our life styles it may be difficult to remove it. Rigged? Of course it is rigged. We support the very tyranny we despise, with our labor, our taxes, our votes, complacency, and ignorance.  We literally give our hard earned money to the same corporations we wish would die, the same ones lobbying the crooked politicians to destroy our health wealth and well being, the ones who would feed us soap, wax, and sand in most every packaged food we consume. A very important vote we own is our dollar, and take a look at how we spend it and to whom and to what end. We subjects have been divided, and taught the same ole creed taught hundreds of years ago to owned laborers.  minimum wage, ha! slavery by another name

imo obviously

every one needs to get vote spotter!  It will let you know what every politician in your district voted on and what their vote was, you can disagree and email, phone, or snail mail them, I email imediatly, I would love to think If we all did that our reps would start voting the way we(there bosses) want them to vote,

Wishful thinking eh?  bawahahahahahahahahahaha!

try vote spotter any how!

Peace

SPAM!!!! just kidding bro, its a good app, solid fast real life change making! on the go too, thanks for the tip months ago, I love it.

Both parties have rigged systems. But Bernie supporters (and I am one of them) can't accept the fact that he is doing well in caucuses - which are populated by political  activists - but is down 14% in total popular votes. He needs 60% of the remaining votes including big industrial states with large minority presences.

Ain't gonna happen, though I hope I eat my words.

Big question is if disgruntled Bernie supporters will bite their tongue & vote for Hillary or will stay away in large numbers and give the vote to right-wing religious fundamentalist Cruz. 

When I voted in the primary, I asked about write in votes in the general election. I Was told that I would have to ask before voting (in the general election)if the person's name I wanted to vote for was approved( by whom???), if not it will be a wasted vote, will not count. I always thought you could write anyone's name down in the general election, do not ever remember having to have prior approval. So much for secret balloting, just like at the primary election, I was asked which ballot do you want Rep. or Dem.? I told them right there that these are supposed to be secret ballots WTF???? 

Farmer Brown

When I voted in the primary, I asked about write in votes in the general election. I Was told that I would have to ask before voting (in the general election)if the person's name I wanted to vote for was approved( by whom???), if not it will be a wasted vote, will not count. I always thought you could write anyone's name down in the general election, do not ever remember having to have prior approval. So much for secret balloting, just like at the primary election, I was asked which ballot do you want Rep. or Dem.? I told them right there that these are supposed to be secret ballots WTF???? 

Farmer Brown

Isnt that wild? Just crazy in America. I was subject to the same and even more. The voting room was divided by Republicans on this side and Democrats on this side!!! Can you believe this? Right at the door, Choose your side, go the left or right respectively, with different counters too! This would be funny had it been a hidden cam reality show, but in fact it is reality now. frikken scary if you ask me.

Canada's going to need to build a wall to keep me out soon..

Isnt that wild? Just crazy in America. I was subject to the same and even more. The voting room was divided by Republicans on this side and Democrats on this side!!! Can you believe this? Right at the door, Choose your side, go the left or right respectively, with different counters too! This would be funny had it been a hidden cam reality show, but in fact it is reality now. frikken scary if you ask me.

Canada's going to need to build a wall to keep me out soon..

I dont know!  Usualy when I build a wall it is to keep some thing in,,,,,,,,Bawahahahahahahahahaha!  You know it is warmer at our southern border...............bawahahahahahaha!

I say we need a start over on the primary's!  Lets just do it again :butt2:  :lolu:

Peace

Its always been a rigged election, votes dont count for shiit.

What would happen if no one voted?  How would they split up the collegiate votes?  (spelling, who gives a phaq)

wtf how did paul ryans name get brought up all of a sudden? 

Peace

What would happen if no one voted?  How would they split up the collegiate votes?  (spelling, who gives a phaq)

wtf how did paul ryans name get brought up all of a sudden? 

Peace

LIke they always do, candidates would pay for there votes, pay as in offer to support what ever they want...

Elections are a lot more rigged than the delegate system and incompetent media. There is significant evidence that the 2000 and 2004 elections were rigged via electronic voting machines. These machines are owned and operated by private companies that have no independent oversight. Their software and specs are concealed from the public under “trade secrets”.

If you watch the free HBO documentary “Hacking Democracy”, the investigators hire a professional computer scientist to analyze one of the voting machine brands Diebold. They found that the memory sticks inserted into the machines prior to use can contain a virus that takes votes from one candidate and gives it to a predefined one; all untraceable. They ran a real-time mock vote to show the virus in action and how it hides itself. There are also several papers that analyze various statistics that simply do not add up such as the exit polls.

Sorry but democracy has been gone since at least 2000 in the US; we are an oligarchy.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/princeton-experts-say-us-no-longer-democracy

http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/hacking_democracy

Edited by Alphabob

Farmer Brown

About 10 years the Lansing group changed the law for a dem and rep ballot. Used to be one ballot with both parties on the ballot. So much easier for all.

Also write in candidates must register before the election (two Fridays before the election (I think)) and only these candidates will be considered election night. Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck are not tallied anymore. No posting of these names within the precinct either.