New Cardholder - Confused About Rules, Etc

lara has told me recently they are running behind, whatever that means, and an 8 week card delay is expected. no worries though, carry your papers

wonder why they're behind , with there claims patients count are dropping? ? 

lara has told me recently they are running behind, whatever that means, and an 8 week card delay is expected. no worries though, carry your papers

I put in a change of adress, its been 5 wks since check cashed, and prob 2 wks before they cashed it,,,,,,I just mailed in the change of adress forms, put the personal chck in, I forgot to copy change adress app, didnt get return receipt, just mailed it like I was mailing it to a friend lol!  So its been about 7 wks for me.

Duh! I dont care if my meds make me forgetful, the make me forget im in pain also! :hair:  :bong2:

Peace

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so if they're behind are they gonna change the 'allow 5 weeks' statement from the website? I doubt it- but thanks for the update.

I've heard they are behind on changes but they make new cards a priority and the general time I've seen around right now is 20-25 normal days. They received my app on the 15th  and the check posted on the 21st so the earliest I'd expect my card would be this friday May 6th.

I put in a change of adress, its been 5 wks since check cashed, and prob 2 wks before they cashed it,,,,,,I just mailed in the change of adress forms, put the personal chck in, I forgot to copy change adress app, didnt get return receipt, just mailed it like I was mailing it to a friend lol!  So its been about 7 wks for me.

Duh! I dont care if my meds make me forgetful, the make me forget im in pain also! :hair:  :bong2:

Peace

7 weeks, lara may have been truthful with me when they said an 8 week delay currently?   did you get your card yet?

heres what i did.

2 tents 300

2 ballasts/bulbs/sockets 300

2 bigfoot low profile flood/drain sys-600

2 technaflora "kits"

1 stink sock/fan combo 200

1 bag rocks 20

rapid rooters, dome, 25

ppm, tds meters 80

220 light controller(connected to thermostat 220), timer, 150

I had a budget of 1500 at the time. I was able to buy the above and purchase enough

bud to last till I harvested.

To be able to legally supply patients with a perpetually harvested variety I spent many more times that cost.

today my operating costs are very low, my reward for using quality insulation,equipment and information. I dont suffer any of the common pest issues and

garden failures are limited to power outs so far.  My room settings are spot on and havent changed since powered up. I replaced one ballast so far, one ac unit, never a fan. new bulbs yearly. I'm mad I wasted all that money on light reflectors. Hanging from a cord, or a cheap wing is great I find.

I've done things on a shoestring before and glad I didnt have to do this that way. With indoor learning curves being steep sometimes good solid equipment, controls and information was key to my room success.

$100 of lights yielding 20 oz?? That would be the highest gram/watt yield I've ever heard of, by far.

(And what kind of fan costs $100)?

just keep watching cl for 400 watters.

bot used on cl, hang the naked bulbs vertically.  easily 20 oz, easily 8 lamps for $100.  I know I have helped many patients with your financial squeeze.  REQUIRES THE PATIENCE TO WATCH CL DAILY and the courage to offer lowball and pick up immediately when some seller says ok.

given my experience with Snyders choice of card issuers (lara and the previous gov agency, equally slow sloppy, delay and delay)  the worst being my sending in a change of caregiver  august 2015, which card came in april 2016 showing date issued 'september 2015'), the flint water crisis is only one more example of snyder's mismanagement... and tardy nonresponse.  i consider all such s l o w n e s s and delay

totally unjustified, and incompetent, and sad, so sad for everyone

Hey guys found this app called weed maps. Is this legal if you have a card? To get deliveries? I

mean I would check reviews etc. I don't have any plans at the moment to use it just trying to find info.

Also, the LARA law says to transport your meds in a box in the trunk. If oil was in this box and cops pulled me over is the oil technically legal? I say no but my brother in law thinks it IS legal because he bought it from a dispensary so it must be!

Thanks

weed maps has been around along time, it tells you where the despenses are, and yes if you get caught with oil im pos you will get arrested, tell your brother, despensarry's are not legal and most of them being shut down is because they sell oil, wax, and medibles!

dont get caught transporting oil, once I got caught with a few bottles with a lil bit in it, and the cops wrote it on the report as black tar heroin, I laughed so hard snots came out of my nose lol! idiot cops!

No oil is not something I would want to get caught with, and I dont do other peoples, you never know how they made it and if it is clean. 

Peace

Hey guys found this app called weed maps. Is this legal if you have a card? To get deliveries? I

mean I would check reviews etc. I don't have any plans at the moment to use it just trying to find info.

Also, the LARA law says to transport your meds in a box in the trunk. If oil was in this box and cops pulled me over is the oil technically legal? I say no but my brother in law thinks it IS legal because he bought it from a dispensary so it must be!

Thanks

let him test it out, because  if you did do it and they found it, guaranteed your going to find jail and court to be a certainty, and I don't recommend that test.. Give this a read....  http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/48745-father-fighting-to-use-medical-marijuana-concentrates-not-protected-under-law/

depends on where you are at. If you see cars with no license plates, or abandoned buildings.....avoid oil.

See cows and farms, an oil well, water towers no abandoned homes, happy people.......cops dont care, they know oil is definitely covered in the Act under "preparation thereof".

I did learn recently however that if you have a medical brownie it better not weigh more than your legal limit when added to  your other marijuana meds.straight from the cops mouth!!  look for farms, pack, move, be free.!!

peace 

• 2 weeks later...