Where Can I Get Clones

the way I understand..... the only person allowed to sell you a cannabis plant is at a dispensary, one the city says is legal, for now.

seeds are a better choice for new growers imo. clones aint nothing but trouble. you dont often hear of a  grower who got lifetime mites without first getting clones.

the way I understand..... the only person allowed to sell you a cannabis plant is at a dispensary, one the city says is legal, for now.

seeds are a better choice for new growers imo. clones aint nothing but trouble. you dont often hear of a grower who got lifetime mites without first getting clones.

I was thinking seeds but they seem really expensive and hard to start and get wm sproted

I was thinking seeds but they seem really expensive and hard to start and get wm sproted

Dont believe it. I've spent a hundred dollars on a seed from seedbay, and gladly give up 20 bucks a piece like a candy habit. I'd pay more. I cna keep a plant going forever. I can clone it, make more seeds, feminize seeds, breed them, or just keep them going as original. One bud, on one branch, on one plant, in one pot, pays for the seed it took to fill an entire garden with a lifetime of perpetual goodness....not so bad as far as I'm concerned.

I'd trust a  famous seed breeder over a pop up dispensary any day if genetics are important.

I soak my seeds in fresh non chlorinated water and see them crack open within a couple days. when the little tap root appears I put them into a moist rooting cube. they emerge within a couple days. I keep them moistened in a little cup, drain hole poked,  and protected with a dome /cover vent open. roots appear in a few days and I transplant into straight promix, watered well , drain poked in bottom. I sometimes foliar feed weakly, or add some organic crumbles to the dirt in a week or so, and the plant is ready to go to flower any time, depending on expectations. I veg mine 20-45 days, to about 18 inches before transplanting/flowering, for about 60 days, or whatever your seed breeder suggests.

Rooted clones are treated like rooted seedlings. You see, its only a week or so delay with a seed. Buy fem seeds from a recommended breeder for best results. You cant even imagine the delay that WILL happen while you battle mites or fungus or hermaphrodites. plant seeds, do it, dont look back

peace

Seeds are safe, pretty dependable if, its from a reputable breeder. Or someone you know that knows how to test seeds first,  Mostly seeds will pop for you, and dont take any longer than a clone to finish out enough flower. You can find unusual and hard to locate seed on line. There are some great strains to choose from. Priced right , no threat of mites. and pretty much what you order is what you get.. Perhaps a few others might want to recommend there seeds online favorites

Ive always used https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/ 

Once a seed pops the little tap root do i make sure that root is facing down when it goes into the dirt? N once it germs can i just put it in its final pot id flower it in?

Ive read it both ways me I just drop them in about a 1/2 down cover them up water them and wait for the babys to come out into the light one thing you need to remember its just a plant its simplistic to grow cannabis enjoy the ride.

just starting out, in tents, I used 600 watt lights. I did change to 1k lights, half hps half mh. used to use a 400 watt in veg, but now use a 485 watt t5 fixutre in veg instead.

Start with a perfect room, make no compromise. I built mine to jorge cervantes specs and havent suffered any plant/garden issues(cept generator failure)

Dense buds come from proper environmental controls. RH, temps, c02, etc are as important as nutrients and lights. The plants will only grow to their weakest resource. Providing everything the plant needs will guarantee tight buds, if you grow "tight budded" type plants. Some exotic sativas barely grow flowers regardless.

Blueberry is a chitty first timer plant imo. Your first experience will be nurturing a room full of hermaphrodites, without Reverse female blueberry gets confused often.

those mentioned are good yielding strains.

My first grow I cared about yields, after that I could care less. Product perfection is my goal, full expressions, mass build, harvest time perfection.

http://www.electricity-usage.com/Electricity-Usage-Calculator.aspxlets you figure out any appliance electrical running costs.

I want to grow a og strain and DJ SHORTS blueberry and DNA genetics cataract kush. What are some high yielding strains

Stay the fuk away from DJ's BlueBerry, it is a hermieing soab... not a good choice. and it dont have that big a yield either... Stick to a kush, there happy to produce a good yeild, and quality is good. 

I flower under 600 watt HPS. Some strains produce tight, rock hard buds while others (sativa dominant) produce airy buds. I think bud structure is strain dependent.

600 watt bulbs produce fine flowers.

Another tip: Use Clonex to water/feed the seedlings until they have one full set of leaves then use 1/2 strength nutes until they have two full sets. Don't skimp on soil. Use a good quality mix (Promix, sunshine mix, etc.). Go organic. It is much more forgiving and the plants love it. How often to feed and how much is strain/plant dependent. Some like loads of nutes. Others, not so much.

Pay very close attention to soil pH. It is crucial. Keep it between 6.5 and 7. Flush soil to get the pH back to acceptable if it gets out of whack. You will know when you get things right because the plants will look healthy. Try to get them to the point that their leaves shine. That's the point at which they are thriving.

Edited by AmishRnot4ganja