Where Can I Get Clones

Does anyone know a good breader for white rhino, og kush or Tahoe og, or cheese strain

Oh yes...(cheesedog.reeks, sour, authentic, boRing)

If I was stranded with only two strains in the whole world to choose from they would be 2 of the three you mention.....good job with your homework!!

white rhino/later named Medicine man might be the best ever strain for the majority of patients I've registered and myself. I need Tahoe daily also though.

Mr Nice=medicine man, and be sure to pick up some s h i t too, just becuase its the nastiest smelling putrid bud I know of, but a swell sample to have tried.

mr nice is very forth write with his assesment of the S h I T he breeds.

Tahoe is a gem, pure bliss, from the Cali guys check choice seed bank, tahoe og kush. trust me when I say pick up a bottle of Reverse, apply to every fem as directed. enjoy hundreds of clone from a clone experiences with no confusion, otherwise, ....i told you so. its the only time I used my reverse, if you're close enough I'll gift you a cap full .

OG Kush # 18 was in my top three, for a long time. I lost the genetics in culture and ordered more seedstock since, none of which are the same as my beloved #18 DNA was producing. probably back when they made seeds with soil instead of hydro(hehehe) I try yearly with a new pack of 18, but nope, same old boring og kush. remember its a star among most new growers. in 08 I ws given seeds from every cannabis cup winner from all over, and then more seeds from those same breeders. I tried many many many. more than once even even. boredom comes to the best of strains sometimes, but those top 2 are solid winners week after week, with long legs, high ceiling, heavy headed, thought provoking.

have fun!

Edited by grassmatch

the way I understand..... the only person allowed to sell you a cannabis plant is at a dispensary, one the city says is legal, for now.

seeds are a better choice for new growers imo. clones aint nothing but trouble. you dont often hear of a  grower who got lifetime mites without first getting clones.

I like to get my clones off of one of my vegged plants, I usualy take a few about 3 wks before I move them to budd!

:hair:  :bong2:  :drinking-coffee:  :butt2:  :bong7bp: