Cloud 45. Gaylord Raided......again

beourbud

Another thing that drives me bonkers is this "save our access" bs being perpetuated by the same dispos being raided.

bah

How are poor/ sick people affording the astronomical prices at these places?

Oh... then they tumble off all the trichomes and sell it back to patients and this is considered 'compassionate'.  wtfever

yep, lots of cg's stepping forward to support a picnic table renter outter, in order to make their five patients visit one place to get their monthly supply....yeah, that might work. :wacko: .....  maybe patients would be  willing to pay more to the cg's too to make up for the added cost of the picnic table rental. Patients and caregivers would flock to expose themselves to the passerby's all day while awaiting one of their five patients to show up maybe, for their gram a day needs.....

I think you know better phaq.....this was sorta tried before, like cg's would only be there to sell to their own patients....why?

Ha!    give a forum leader an inch, next thing you know he's renting out tables... :goodjob:

yep, lots of cg's stepping forward to support a picnic table renter outter, in order to make their five patients visit one place to get their monthly supply....yeah, that might work. :wacko: .....  maybe patients would be  willing to pay more to the cg's too to make up for the added cost of the picnic table rental. Patients and caregivers would flock to expose themselves to the passerby's all day while awaiting one of their five patients to show up maybe, for their gram a day needs.....

I think you know better phaq.....this was sorta tried before, like cg's would only be there to sell to their own patients....why?

Ha!    give a forum leader an inch, next thing you know he's renting out tables... :goodjob:

The c.g's may only be selling/waiting on their registered pt's, but they would sell them any product in the store, no only their mm, but all mm available on the menu!  Isnt that what happens when they finaly take you in the back for your purchase of meds?

I have never purchased from a despense, I have purchased a bit here and their at a farmers market yrs ago, and not because I had to, but because I wanted to try the product!

The c.g's would have to charge more to pay for their time at the store, but like I said people that use despenses want to use them, there are alot of pt's who keep their grow rights and get all of their meds from a despense or underground grower!

Im not saying it is cost effective or anything like that, I said it would be the only legal way to run one!  But they would have to worry about not getting complaints from neighbors, or po po will shut them down for nusicance!

Peace

edit= I dont sell any mm, I dont buy any mm lol, But I will say in the beginning I thought of trying to make a living growing mm and hiding behind the law like alot of people are doing!

I am just happy I can use my med of choice and if I act like it is still ilegal I can stay out of jail lmao!

Edited by phaquetoo

who's saying they're sick and poor?    

"astronomical prices" is subjective. 

must be worth it to them to avoid a cg I'd say, something for cg's to consider. when I meet an experienced  patient, they tell me they were never satisfied with their caregiver(s). they stood with them until someone more compatible came along. some more for cg's to consider maybe.

The c.g's may only be selling/waiting on their registered pt's, but they would sell them any product in the store, no only their mm, but all mm available on the menu!  Isnt that what happens when they finaly take you in the back for your purchase of meds?

I have never purchased from a despense, I have purchased a bit here and their at a farmers market yrs ago, and not because I had to, but because I wanted to try the product!

The c.g's would have to charge more to pay for their time at the store, but like I said people that use despenses want to use them, there are alot of pt's who keep their grow rights and get all of their meds from a despense or underground grower!

Im not saying it is cost effective or anything like that, I said it would be the only legal way to run one!  But they would have to worry about not getting complaints from neighbors, or po po will shut them down for nusicance!

Peace

read what you're saying....

"The c.g's may only be selling/waiting on their registered pt's, but they would sell them any product in the store, no only their mm, but all mm available on the menu"

in what legal world is it ok to sell someone elses marijuana to your patients at a storefront?   not even sure if its legal for a cg to buy product and sell it back to their patients...cant wait for that explanation.  but your plan sounds like it was cast in a small room, with no windows.......

peace

In what world is it legal to have a despense in MI? lol

Like I said I have never purchased from a despense, nor have I ever sold to one!  But I have visited a few and when I knew I had to wait in line, and go into another room to see the med, show i.d, card, even seen them copy others info!  I left, I wont give them my info, I  would show my card, but no one is copying it lol!

When something is in my possesion No one can say it is not mine to sell to my pt!

lets say I have a friend, he is also a pt, I let him have some of my mm, once it is in his possesion it is his, why would a friend who is legal to have mm say they got it from another friend who is a pt,,,,,,we can both have possesion of a certain amount of mm, if you have pt's or friends that are pt's and they would narc on you when they are not doing anything wrong,  I would say it is time to get a new pt and new friends!

In my opinion and explanation of how a despense could work legaly, Does not mean leo knows all, and there should always be enough c.g's and pt's working in the store to not be over the amount of meds allowed per full carded c.g's and pt's!

There you didnt have to wait to long for my answer!

Who the phaq do you think you are any how?  oh I forgot you were that wrestler named mr. perfect bawahahahahahahahaha!

peace

read what you're saying....

"The c.g's may only be selling/waiting on their registered pt's, but they would sell them any product in the store, no only their mm, but all mm available on the menu"

in what legal world is it ok to sell someone elses marijuana to your patients at a storefront?   not even sure if its legal for a cg to buy product and sell it back to their patients...cant wait for that explanation.  but your plan sounds like it was cast in a small room, with no windows.......

peace

If a c.g is also a pt, they can purchase mm from any one, once it is in their possesion it is their's, and they can supply their pt with said meds!

Peace

edit= I have a window, and man the view is getting better by the day!

Edited by phaquetoo

If a c.g is also a pt, they can purchase mm from any one, once it is in their possesion it is their's, and they can supply their pt with said meds!

Peace

edit= I have a window, and man the view is getting better by the day!

so what you're saying is any dispensary is operating legally, at least until leo "sees" what they actually do?  not really legal though, right, you know that?

In my opinion and explanation of how a despense could work legaly, Does not mean leo knows all, and there should always be enough c.g's and pt's working in the store to not be over the amount of meds allowed per full carded c.g's and pt's!

Who the phaq do you think you are any how?  oh I forgot you were that wrestler named mr. perfect bawahahahahahahahaha!

peace

not perfect but know the difference between " as long as leo doesnt know whats going on, this is legal" and " this is a legal way to operate a dispensary" is all. yep, that does work already, but that doesnt mean its legal right? so dont say legal, say you could get away with it or something like that, not legal  mmmmkaay?

:watching:

:bighug::P

ok forum cop!  I beleive if the despense was operated the idiotic way I said, I beleive that po po could not win a case in court against them, since the law is a pt c.g law and dont mention despenses, the way I explained it would be easier to win than how they are doing it now!

as of now despenses are  not legal no matter how they operate!

Peace

An opinion does not equate to renting out tables.

This is the type of statement that really isn't necessary imho.

who's saying they're sick and poor?    

"astronomical prices" is subjective. 

must be worth it to them to avoid a cg I'd say, something for cg's to consider. when I meet an experienced  patient, they tell me they were never satisfied with their caregiver(s). they stood with them until someone more compatible came along. some more for cg's to consider maybe.

In order to participate in the MMMP a person must have qualifying conditions... ergo my use of the word "sick".

Sure, "astronomical prices" is subjective... and is based on my experiences while out in the community meeting others in the program...

the largest percentage I've met personally are "sick" and "poor" ie... disability.

Example:

1 gram = (approx) $15

1 gr a day for 30 days = $450 per month.

In my world, that is "astronomical".

I do not know one single Caregiver that charges anything near that amount for meds.

you funny. phaq knows I was not referring to him, or did he recently become a forum leader??? haha

you thought it was him, and voiced on that, and that assumption is incorrect,  you are forgiven.

the largest percentage of patients I read about who prefer a dispensary are using recreationally.

the sick find a caregiver because they cannot afford these astronomical prices you quote. its obvious, if you're sick and poor, you'd find a caregiver or go without. lots of sick and poor skip their medications, life saving ones, ones not even used recreationally for much of time.

John you know better than most the answers to your own questions!

I personaly think you shouldnt be involved in this conversation!

I dont beleive I need to say why!

Peace

Jim

WTF jim?

What are you talking about?

Dude why would you ever care if a dispensary is legal?

If it is or is not included in the written law?

If a patient can go there and procure their needed cannabis then why do you want to interfere with that relationship?

Why do you feel it's necessary to belittle those who use dispensaries?

I actually feel like Without even knowing it you are attacking patients rights.

Look man

If a patient wants to go to a dispensary...they are protected by law to do so.

Is the dispensary allowed to sell to them?

Nope

But THAT'S ON THEM.

it's not on the patient.

A PATIENT IS LEGALLY PROTECTED TO PROCURE CANNABIS FROM ANY SOURCE.

Period.

Who wants to argue that?

I'm not pickin on you jim...

I am just using your words to make a point.

You said I should remove myself from this discussion and I don't know why you would say that?

I went and actively participated in farmers markets...

Before it was court ordered not to do so...

Was I wrong?

Nope not in my opinion.

But we are not discussing the past...we are discussing the present.

Patients go to dispensaries.

Patients pay the money to acquire from that source.

Who are any of you to get in the way of that desicion?

My point is this.

If a PATIENT wants to use dispensaries than why does anyone else care?

It suits their needs...

you funny. phaq knows I was not referring to him, or did he recently become a forum leader??? haha

you thought it was him, and voiced on that, and that assumption is incorrect, you are forgiven.

the largest percentage of patients I read about who prefer a dispensary are using recreationally.

the sick find a caregiver because they cannot afford these astronomical prices you quote. its obvious, if you're sick and poor, you'd find a caregiver or go without. lots of sick and poor skip their medications, life saving ones, ones not even used recreationally for much of time.

The largest percentage of patients I talk to who use a dispensary are shopping for strains that work for them

Usually one gram at a time.

Then they ask if a caregiver can grow and supply that particular strain because it worked for them.

I hear tons of stories about dissatisfied encounters however I also hear many many many requests for particular strains because a person went to a dispensary tried something and it worked.

Call it what you want.

Patients are the ones funding dispensaries.

If they didn't want or need to go to one then they wouldnt.

Dispensaries are illegal. They sell to uncarded unregistered,. encourage transfers of overages , launder cash and feed the black market.

Most are backed by gangs and cartels.

Promoting dispensaries encourages crime. If you really want to keep people out of jail, discourage dispensaries. I guess if you have a lawyer in the family, crime pays

Dispensaries have no place in the MMMP. And they make us look bad.

Open farmers markets are a better model anyway.

Dispensary supporters only care about the money, they don't give a schit about MMJ

Edited by beourbud

everything makes us look bad.

smoking medicine makes us look bad.

smelly plants makes us look bad.

tye dye makes us look bad.

having a huge party in flint with high times makes us look bad.

having hash bash makes us look bad.

caregivers / patients getting into court makes us look bad.

there aint much making us look good except the sick kids and people in wheelchairs

Another thing that drives me bonkers is this "save our access" bs being perpetuated by the same dispos being raided.

bah

Oh... then they tumble off all the trichomes and sell it back to patients and this is considered 'compassionate'.  wtfever

Like this:

Press Release

Hockey Legend Darren McCarty Comes to Gaylord to Support Medical Marijuana Patients and Caregivers

Dispensaries Reopen to Provide Relief for Medical Marijuana Patients Again After Multiple Raids in Otsego County 

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Gaylord, April 22, 2016:  Cloud 45 will open its doors under new management for an event to provide relief to the raid victims in Gaylord, Michigan. Disputes regarding the legality of medical marijuana dispensaries come after raids citing violations of case law established in People verse McGueen, Hartwick and Tuttle. 

In March, the City of Gaylord amended its ordinances to allow for Medical Marijuana Provisioning Centers, Medical Marijuana Cultivation Facilities and Medical Marijuana Extraction Facilities in commercial and industrial districts.  Dispensaries and grow facilities encouraged by the legitimization by local authorities adjusted their business models to comport with changes in the Medical Marijuana Act in the fashion of how dispensaries in Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, Detroit, Lansing, Flint and several others had. 

Ben Horner, from the Cannabis Stakeholders Group, helped the dispensaries induce the Medical Marijuana Ordinance. According to Horner, ”We believe that the dispensaries were in compliance with the Medical Marijuana Act, and that as the question of case law is reviewed dispensaries have found the way to stay in compliance with what the Otsego County Prosecutor and SANE Officers mistakenly interpreted as a violation.  That is why there are over 300 dispensaries across the state with various business models, which include farmers markets, therapy groups, collectives, and non-profits. Statistics have proven that in communities that have dispensaries, crime, drug overdoses, teen use and suicides go down and local economies improve.”

Four-time Stanley Cup winner, Darren McCarty has recently came out in the media praising a recovery in a large part to Medical Marijuana. McCarty told the Detroit Free Press, “It saved my life.”

A press Conference from the Cannabis Stakeholders Group with Darren McCarty and the Medical Marijuana patients and caregivers will be held at noon in Gaylord this Saturday at the Cloud 45, to address the need for medical marijuana facilities and the strives that have been made to come into compliance. 

Ben Horner, Cannabis Stakeholders Group

Dispensaries are illegal. They sell to uncarded unregistered,. encourage transfers of overages , launder cash and feed the black market.

Most are backed by gangs and cartels.

Promoting dispensaries encourages crime.

They have no place in the MMMP. And they make us look bad.

Seriously?

Did you think about any of those words before you typed them?

Can anyone say fear mongering?

They make us look bad you say..

Who are "us"?

Patients?

Are you really trying to say that patients are bad?

Patients use dispensaries.

Patients fund dispensaries.

Patients want dispensaries.

If any of those three statements were not true then dispensaries would not exist.

(A Minority of ) Patients use dispensaries.

(A Minority of ) Patients fund dispensaries.

(A Minority of ) Patients want dispensaries.

Yes... perhaps a minority of....however..the simple truth still presides over this particular set of facts and resoning...

If PATIENT did not want... or more specifically use dispensaries.....

They would not exist.

Serious as cloud 45 continuously breaking the law,

They use the MMMP. To run their criminal enterprises. Safe Access is Legal Lies

Safe Accesss = No Dispensaries

The best thing for the MMMP is to shut down All dispensaries , that includes AA

Edited by beourbud

Safe access?

Lol

Cloud 45 got busted again when the other local dispensaries did not.

You ever ask yourself why?

Is it because maybe they deserved to get closed and the others did not?

Cloud 45 was still selling things that the MSP say are not ok...ie brownies..cookies and oils.

Have an opinion about medibles and extracts how ever you want but LEO is not hearing it.

A 60 plus year old cancer patient procured a medible from a dispensary in question and was thereby hassled by police.

it was not his fault he bought a brownie from a dispensary.

This is my main issue with dispensaries...

How to keep them on the up and up?

That's where these questions come from...

Patients use dispensaries

If patients want them then how can we as a community protect them from the ones who are evil?

Some dispensaries are evil.

Many are not.