Buds Slow To Fill In

Hate to say it but those look like a indica hybrid that didn't get enough food and or quality light while they were growing. Even a sativa Dom would be more filled in at 8 weeks. Best to scope them & see what the trycs tell ya, clear, milky, amber? Never go by time, always read your trycs. What's been your food schedule, lights & strain ect..

I see tip burn so nutes probably ok.  I see leathery leaves and curled up so heat is probably too high.

I have had strains that take up to 16 weeks so It wouldn't be a surprise for an 11 weeker. 

I had some that wouldn't even click into flower until 4-5 weeks flowering time.

But,  my strongest recommendation is this,...

"Spill no wine before its time".

:-)

That definitely looks like a sativa. I've had several sativas that lose their leaves before the buds are ripe.

It actually makes them easier to trim because all you have left is bud. If you harvest too soon it's a real pain to clip off the leaves from around the small buds.

Watch the trichomes and don't worry if the leaves start to drop as long as the buds look healthy.

light source??  water source? :drinking-coffee:

I've chatted with several breeders on the subject of lying about stated flower finish times.

yes, some breeders will foolishly lie, but not any of the dozens of respectables out there.

The consensus is room parameters. With near perfect breeder rooms, with calculated light sources/coverage,

dialed in RH and constant controlled temps, HID lights,  c02 augmentation etc an attic/garage/greenhouse/tent cannot compare without those same parameters.

I wanted to to replicate their experience so I built to their specs, and it worked, every time. I can provide a list of super honest breeders and their room parameters, and also some that grow on a shoe string, chuck pollen, and sell seeds. I personally know some of both types.

yep, I do get straggler geno/phenotypes, like sativa beans in an indica pack, but whatever, the bulk of them are truthful. If a plant will only grow to its weakest resource then set backs are expected when we short indoor plants, if thats the case.

yep, something is awry, or not even. Just hang in there. I would not early cut after all the investment you have in it to this point.

these plants look as if they have decided to cease proper uptake  for the moment.  I didnt see a nutrient mention, the first culprit in a ph swing.

can you tell me about your feeding program, frequency, ppm's?   I consider this an emergency in your garden, I hope we can fix this.