Buds Slow To Fill In

You happen to remember the product name of the dry nutes you used?

I use Greenview Mutipurpose and a product called "Plant Tone" by Espoma. Both of these recommend monthly feeding. I have also used Jobes Organic dry which says to use every two months.

With all of these I only add them as a supplement. I water the plants with Botanicare nutrients and have found that I can use less with the dry nutes in the soil. I have kind of stopped using dry nutes. It is easier to regulate feeding w/o the dry nutes in the soil.

Edited by AmishRnot4ganja

I use organicare dry crumbles in dirt exclusively.  I've been putting hydro ferts in the reservoirs of half my flowering stable. I've found the best of both worlds with this nutrient hybrid. 

I had a whole system of the other Botanicare adds and used those in one of the reservoirs instead of the salts.....again, a perfect blend! no stink in the res with either way, and plants are electric green and soaring happy. I only top water once at flower onset/transplant, then bottom watering from there.

next experiment is going to be an octo filled with perlite and not dirt, same ferts. I cant choose that method with no way to effectively dispose of perlite floaties, but might be fun. i secretly miss hydro tinkering