Detroit Area Growers Looking For Seeds In Bulk Have A Friendly Supplier

pic book

whom I just meet today after talking to him for a year.   Currently he's offering thousands of seeds from Humboldt Seeds in California, for $4 each.  Previously he had similar prices on seeds from Sensei Seeds, and that did not turn my crank.  I don't know all the details, like how many a  person has to buy to qualify as a 'bulk buyer' to get that price, but pm me if you want to check him out for yourself.  He claims 90% germination, and quickly here I'll know how close that is to my experience.  I am aware of a wonderful electrician, and now an amazing price for seeds.  When i come across things that might be helpful to the community as a whole, I tell you (Hydro Harrys has promix 6 bales for $100).

bulk seeds results report:  i got 92% germination and 100% satisfaction.  Idiot, i washed 3 down the sink or the germ may have been even higher.  i am totally gleeful at the awesome prospect of discovering again the blue dream pheno that gots no branches for the first 1.5 feet and begins flowering july 10 and finishes before september.  Just goes to show there is a god of ganja and he frequents Detroit.

Pergamum--a biblical city in Asia Minor, right?

Anyway,  i haven't heard of that strain.  

I grew blue dream last year and out of 24 plants, one started flowering july 10 and was finished before sept.  Our goal was to grow only that pheno this year.  Unfortunately none of its cuttings survived my buddy's cloning techniques.

Pergamum--a biblical city in Asia Minor, right?

“To the angel of the church in Pergamum write: ‘I know your works, and where you dwell... where Satan’s throne is. And you hold fast to my name, and did not deny my faith even in the days in which Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.'" Revelation 2:12

And here he is advocating for the Devil's Weed!!!