A Beam Of Hope?

There are a LOT of bad stories out there and a lot of bad media, I figured I'd take this time to post something that I found while moseying about the web. It's a good read, and isn't the traffic stop you thought it'd be. 

Sure, it has nothing to do with marijuana, but it had to do with law enforcement so I put it here.

Also here, a link to the Facebook post where the father came forward. https://www.facebook.com/548583351829011/photos/a.637884186232260.1073741828.548583351829011/1113979305289410/?type=3&theater

http://aplus.com/a/cop-buys-car-seat-at-stop?utm_content=inf_10_459_2&utm_campaign=i2984&tse_id=INF_1aef044f67274cd282979f045c551e1b

When LaVonte Dell saw the red and blue sparkle of police lights in his rearview mirror and pulled over while driving in Westland, Michigan, he expected a costly ticket for the dark tint on his Chevrolet Impala's windows. "(My) heart dropped and went to my stomach," Dell said in an interview with ABC News.

When the officer noticed that Dell's 3-year-old daughter was not in a car seat, he thought the worst.

"He asked me to step out of my vehicle to talk to him," Dell told ABC, "and I was just so scared thinking this couldn't be good."

But as Dell later said in a post on Facebook, the stop went nothing like he thought it would.

After listening to Dell's story, the officer — later identified as Joshua Scaglione of the City of Westland Police Department — did something amazing. He not only declined to ticket Dell, he also had him follow him to a WalMart. That's where Officer Scaglione bought Dell and his daughter a car seat.

"He purchased one for me, and it was pink, which is my daughter's favorite color," Dell told ABC. "It has butterflies and she loves it."

"You know, a ticket doesn't help all the time," Officer Scaglione remarked to ABC. "I figured it'd be better to help him out and just raise more awareness about car safety rather than give him a ticket that would dig him deeper in a hole and make things worse for him."

Edited by AbominableDro-Man

This is the same story that has been going around.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/michigan-cop-buys-needy-mom-car-seat-daughter/story?id=26021864

http://www.today.com/news/texas-police-officers-buy-car-seats-family-need-instead-issuing-t52281

Theirs more they picked something nice and are running with it, it's like their being told to do this.

Its all FAKE as hell, they know there POS an that is the general consensus,  a couple good deeds,  don't take the place of 214 lost lives this year so far,, or parents without kids, as cps comes and snakes them away.. and patients going to jail for a year at a time, or court dates for a few years, the stealing of everyone possessions, and cash.... naw a fukin car seat don't make up for it, after the car seat deal he goes out and nails  some poor guys car with the smell of weed and promptly ruins that persons life... Never Forgive,  ,Never Forget. They are NOT your friend!  Dont trust them. And if you got time i'll tell ya how i really feel.. 

Edited by Willy

lets take a quick moment to not try and turn this around on the poster, mmkay? I was trying to post something that appeared nice, if folk want to get all sorts of pissy about it and start assuming that's fine, but don't you for a moment think that I'm praising him for pulling over a black guy. I'm not sure what the darn importance is that you folk seem to want to place on the skin color of who it was that was or wasnt arrested for the day, but that bunny muffin is getting old. I literally give less than two turtles shts in regards to what color skin this person had.,

If I were praising anything, it'd be that people were willing to help other people past what their job was. As per if it's a fake article, I have no idea, I read it, saw the facebook supporting bits, and went from there. 

Shame on you for thinking that people are less of people for the career choice they've made though. I'm not necessarily playing devils advocate, but god darn people, learn to not be such broad haters.

Edited by AbominableDro-Man

Demonstrating my point easily enough, you've indeed brought up more negative interactions. That was not the point, a thing I feel like you lot are purposefully skipping right past. But go on ahead and see the worst for each and every situation, if being able to see the good things occasionally makes me the one who's sick in the head I'm glad to be.

The article itself isn't fake ,, it is the intent of the pigs to, appear that they are  kool.. A public relations news story.. Fake as in there is deliberate attempt to give the impression of kindness.. I"ll never believe leo, they are the worst things on the planet....  Think about that one rare good dead, next stop schools were they coach the children to turn on there parents.. or just plain use them to there advantage.. 

http://theantimedia.org/student-corrects-school-about-effects-of-cannabis/