Best Value

williams2311

I received my best value vac heating mat a few days ago (they forgot to send the plastic feet to keep it raised of the ground) i called customer service and they were very friendly and sent a replacement very fast and first class mail. I just want to let whomever it may be of interest to that it works great. Stays within 1 degree heats up quick and holds that temp. I am very happy with this product. If anyone needs a good heat source this is for you.

Not sure if this post is alound or if its in the right section please delete if its not within the post limits.

http://www.bestvaluevacs.com/heatpad.html

I am not a dealer or have any business with the company just letting people know im very satisfied with it.

They come with feet? I thought that wonky design was just the price that had to be paid to ensure a strong attachment. I just let the wire hang off the the edge of whatever surface it's on so the mat will lay flat. Be tough to do on the ground though, and I'd imagine my method creates more of a heat sink. I might have to call 'em. Thanks for the heads up.