Fortune Magazine Names Snyder Worst Leader

Wild Bill

http://m.metrotimes.com/Blogs/archives/2016/03/31/fortune-names-the-worlds-19-most-disappointing-leaders

The editors at Fortune Magazine are ranking the epic leadership fails of 2015, and our very own Governor Snyder is at the top of the list.

The Fortune team honored the tough nerd with the "Don't Blame Me, I'm Just the Governor" award in their round-up of the World's 19 Most Disappointing Leaders, putting him among the likes of Volkswagon CEO Martin Winterkorn and everyone's favorite drug company douchebag Martin Shkreli.

It wasn't just Snyder's role in the water crisis that earned him the top spot; it was also his immediate deflection of blame to the EPA and anyone else who seemed close enough to plausibly take the heat.

Want to weigh in on who you think is the year' biggest failure? Vote in Fortune's reader poll, where Snyder currently has a commanding lead over second-place loser Chris Christie.

Pretty sure this is something Snyder won't be including on his LinkedIn.

i hope obama helps flint. you can tell michigan and fed legislature are giving it up already.

still no clean drinking water in flint. still flint residents are asked to pay poison water bills. still no justice. still no real help except some water filters and bottled water.

i dont even think the water filters have been tested with high lead levels. what i mean is that the filters are supposed to be used on clean water with low lead to remove lead. but when theres high levels of lead, how quickly do they need to be replaced?

every 3 months? what i'm saying is that everyone needs a new water filter, pronto.

Hoping he does some good for the unfortunate victims of our State Government too. Just got an email from the Cspan folks with links to the events that transpired today in Flint.  Potus presence alone does a good bit to reassure the citizens of Flint that someone has their better interests in mind. With that said from what I've listened to so far some of this seems like  just more of the same. He touts the filters as being effective when in fact the filters are only good up to 200(?) ppm and only for 100 gals. He is basically feeding them more crap. Have to say after watching only the first video here, I'm not impressed. Understand he did another speech at Roosevelt HS later.  (haven't seen yet)

Apparently Rotten Ricky got booed off the stage when he tried to run his old tired bs again. short Cspan clip <3:00