Oakland County: Medical Marihuana Operation And Oversight Grant Contract And Info

t-pain

we should probably file a complaint that oversight grant isnt being used for education or oversight, instead being used to arrest and prosecute which goes against 333.26422 (where mmma sec2 says protect from arrest).

could i bribe you into writing something up alphabob? you dont have to attach your name to it or anything.

i guess the complaint would go to LARA director. like marijuana evidence bags would be an example of something that goes against the act, then you quote the act where it says marijuana shall not be seized, etc.

what do you think? interested in writing something ? i think we could get michael or someone to make a big deal out of it very publically. shame the whole LARA dept for this nonsense.

I’m interested in putting something together but need to research into it a little more. I don’t think section 6(l) of the MMMA was even intended for this type of use. LEO has no role in the ‘operation’ of the MMMA, they keep thinking there is a section in there that requires them to ‘compliance check’ everyone. We all know that if you violate the MMMA, the act somehow has nothing to do with you or your case; but now they want to argue these individuals have relevance to MMMA expenses?

Also wondering if there’s more document’s we are not seeing and could FOIA. Some of the 2015 reports are very vague, while the law requires county law enforcement offices to submit documentation in support of their grant money use; not just what they used it on. Saying you used it on vehicles and trailers for MMMP operations, or compliant 'compliance checks' is not much support. I'm sure police procedure or other bs claims will hide most of the details assuming they even exist, or are later questioned about them.