Just Another Example Of How Bad It Is Getting

Indigro

be afraid. these same clowns will tell us there is a "safe level" of mercury, lead, radiation, arsenic, cadmium, in our daily diet too.

cheerio's claims "No more GMO!" yet, the main ingredient in their food is oats, which are not gmo(yet)!   they stopped using corn starch(gmo) and sugar(gmo),  small part of their cheerio recipe. nice marketing !!!

people would be surprised to know how many eaters are put off by grass fed beef today. It tastes different, the way its supposed to, but it isnt the ground beef from walmart.

Grass fed beef has a taste on a scale compared to a healthy venison cut. CLA(conjugated linoleic acids) is key to the cattle health and ours too. Little ot no cla in a grain/gmo corn fed diet(not to mention the cattle feed dump trucks full of expired life savers, gummy bears and more candy stuff, for real)  Without cla in our diet, we'd all be fat and diseased...wait a second......

will citizens absorb the added cost of food store Bio Security teams?   Creep maybe working for a competing marketer..sabotage.

This is America, most of this craziness is sanctioned somehow. lets drug 'em up, give 'em a spin, and see what happens. we could hold doctors liable like we do bar tenders, when the prescribed amount goes wrong.

drive by mass shooting is same race shooters?

terrorist mass shooting is foreign shooters?

racial mass shooting is racial shooters?

serial killers..those doing these things more than once regardless of race or country of origin?

:unsure:

if i was a person who ate poisoned food sold by a store, i would sue the store.

how much will that cost the store, grassmatch?

cost vs cost

it all comes back to ronnie raygun. who got rid of mental hospitals. let all the crazy people go around poisoning others, whats the harm?

then the psych drs , all they have is pills.

then big pharma with questionable pills that maybe arent worth squat vs placebo. or increase suicidal thoughts and delusions (look at all school shooters on prozac or other anti psychotics)

its probably the r0undup in the food that causes the psychotic behavior in the first place.

we're messed.

My food and sundries budget is $50 month.  Everything else comes from my visits to food shelves.  Food shelves never give away coffee, white sugar, cat food, tuna, or laundry soap, but they suffice for everything else.  I ate Meals on Wheels for 4 months and ended up taking myself off their delivery list. MOW all tastes soggy cardboard same and after 4 months i began to heave just looking at those tv dinners in the freezer, so it was back to the 4 food shelves weekly.  Tho, lugging loaded boxes on the city bus sux.

Edited by pic book

I often see recalls on those pre packaged 'fresh foods' due to contaminants at the processing point.

Non gmo whole foods for the win.

I stated previously that I know it's impossible to remove all negatives from my diet and environment.

I can work to reduce it and that is what I strive for.

In this quest I have also limited my use of scented candles and sprays, scented lotions, body wash etc...

and even deodorant... yes, deodorant.  I have been using a salt crystal instead.

I use coconut oil soap now that in years past made me itch terribly.  I use coconut oil for skin and hair

protective.  Oddly enough my skin is no longer dry and itchy and oh so soft these days... bonus.

I used to buy lotions by the gallon.

Next is finding viable replacements for cleaning products including laundry.

My household spending has been drastically simplified and reduced.  Less lifting on shopping day too.

All positive results from making new life style choices.

To think this all came about as a conscious choice to grow organic cannabis :)

The move to a cleaner life style just naturally followed.

Now... I cannot be fully committed to this new style of living if I continue to smoke cigs.

So... I am now on my 5th day with out.  I hope I can stay on course.  A 30 + year habit

keeps rearing it's ugly head and I must overcome.

Now... I cannot be fully committed to this new style of living if I continue to smoke cigs.

So... I am now on my 5th day with out.  I hope I can stay on course.  A 30 + year habit

keeps rearing it's ugly head and I must overcome.

I so wish you the best!  I hope you do it, I know I need to and dont know why im not trying again yet!

Best of luck, tobaco isnt worth poop any how, it just makes us sick and cost a whole lot of money, I role my own but still, I need to just quit!

Peace

I so wish you the best!  I hope you do it, I know I need to and dont know why im not trying again yet!

Best of luck, tobaco isnt worth poop any how, it just makes us sick and cost a whole lot of money, I role my own but still, I need to just quit!

Peace

Thanks phaq.

Funny how sometimes it can be the simplest thing that hits home.  On a different thread (that I cannot locate now)

someone said I just have to want to quit more than I want to continue.  Doh... so simple and so true. 

Healthy distraction and delay... delay... delay, is working out well for me currently.  I've got more projects completed

over the last 4 days than I have in months.  So much time spent smoking and not doing.

Upon entering my house after a bicycle ride yesterday, I smelled stale old cig smoke... yuck.

Then sitting on the sofa last night I smelled it again.  I am washing cushion covers today.

Smoking cessation classes teach the 1st thing to do is to move your ashtrays, smokes, lighters etc... out of sight...

If the need to smoke is still present... do it outside or in an area different than normal.

Then to delay and distract... and cleaning to remove the old smoke smell. 

Brain science has proven 21 days to break old habits and to develop new ones.

Wow... 3 weeks is all I need to change my life.

This hold true w/ any bad habit.  Doesn't address addiction, that is a different animal. 

Healthy distraction and delaying still is effective.

I wish you the best too Jim :)