Vaporizing May No Longer Exist F.d.a. Regulation/ban

It has just been announced that the FDA is putting extremely harsh regulations on all vaporizers. I believe this could effect all mj vaporizers. Not sure, I hope not, but it does not look good.

If you want to protect your right to vape mj or e-ciggs, our only chance is to support HR2058.

As far as I am concerned, this is an act of treason on the highest level. Not because of the FDA regulations, but because they are passing laws formulated by another governing body, this governing body is the UN. All UN affiliates are placing harsh regulations and bans on vaporizing products. Since when does the US take orders from another governing body? It has been going on for some time now. We're not in Kansas anymore.

The FDA document is 499 pages long and not easily understandable.

The reason why I believe it will effect the home units for vaping mj is because they could be considered hookah type systems.

It only takes 30 seconds to become a member of CASAA. It is probably already too late, but worth a try.

They are even considering regulating the batteries used in vaporizers. This is insane.

Please take the 30 seconds to become a member and tell your story. http://casaa.org/Home_Page.html

Another organization supporting vaping http://sfata.org/

More job losses due to government regulations and corporate greed.

Edited by GrowGoddess

I don't think they can stop cannabis vaporization. People were making cannabis vaporizers from light bulbs and soldering irons before the current craze of battery-operated juice heaters. Those just aren't as easy and convenient for concentrates, unfortunately.

a friend of mine made me a vape for just oil, he made with a soddering iron it only has off and on, he put like some type of material on the top of the iron so it holds the oil, he attached it to a 3" square piece of wood, with a jar cap screwed to the wood and you screw a canning jar onto it and turn it on, in a few mins you see the smoke and your on, it works realy well, I havent used it for a few yrs now, but I bet it still has oil in it and will smoke if I turn it on, I will look for a pic of it!

Im sure glad I have enough vapes to last me if they become unavailable (for mm) I never bought an oil pen yet so no worries here, I never planned on it any how, I  would much prefer to mix some of my oil in peanut butter and eat it!

I have smoke mj most of my life, so I totaly have nothing against smoking it, I just feel the medibles help me for my pain better and it lasts longer, not the buzz but the pain killing effects, alot of time I just use my oil or butter about every other day, it actualy helps my pain for at least that long!

I smoke cigs, i have tried them e-cigs, they taiste like anti freeze or something, I just havent been able to use them, I have tried them all, I can tell you how much cash I have totaly waisted on them,,and then I recieved a coupon for the vuse when it came out, it was free and the few refills were also free, I choke out when I try it, it is too strong and as far as I know the vuse only has normal or menthol, I have tried and tried,  the only thing that almost worked for me is when my dr. gave me a free month sample of a patch and said I could cut down on my cigs while using it, another thing that makes me smoke less cigs is I roll my own, I dont roll a few days worth, I role one when I want one, so alot of times I just dont stop what im doing to role one, and than I dont smoke as much,

what a naisty habbit, it does nothing but cause cancer and alot of money, it dont get you high, it clogs your lungs, gives you copd, I wish I never would have started, I could quit mm today and not have any issues other than be in pain, but quit smoking I will rip your head off and get as big as a cow lol!

Peace

I don't think they can stop cannabis vaporization. People were making cannabis vaporizers from light bulbs and soldering irons before the current craze of battery-operated juice heaters. Those just aren't as easy and convenient for concentrates, unfortunately.

I think it would be more easy to find a solution to vaporize concentrates. It would be vaporizing flowers that will be more difficult.

I am pretty sure all tabletop units for vaporizing flowers will be banned unless they were designed and sold before Feb 2007.

a friend of mine made me a vape for just oil, he made with a soddering iron it only has off and on, he put like some type of material on the top of the iron so it holds the oil, he attached it to a 3" square piece of wood, with a jar cap screwed to the wood and you screw a canning jar onto it and turn it on, in a few mins you see the smoke and your on, it works realy well, I havent used it for a few yrs now, but I bet it still has oil in it and will smoke if I turn it on, I will look for a pic of it!

Im sure glad I have enough vapes to last me if they become unavailable (for mm) I never bought an oil pen yet so no worries here, I never planned on it any how, I  would much prefer to mix some of my oil in peanut butter and eat it!

I have smoke mj most of my life, so I totaly have nothing against smoking it, I just feel the medibles help me for my pain better and it lasts longer, not the buzz but the pain killing effects, alot of time I just use my oil or butter about every other day, it actualy helps my pain for at least that long!

I smoke cigs, i have tried them e-cigs, they taiste like anti freeze or something, I just havent been able to use them, I have tried them all, I can tell you how much cash I have totaly waisted on them,,and then I recieved a coupon for the vuse when it came out, it was free and the few refills were also free, I choke out when I try it, it is too strong and as far as I know the vuse only has normal or menthol, I have tried and tried,  the only thing that almost worked for me is when my dr. gave me a free month sample of a patch and said I could cut down on my cigs while using it, another thing that makes me smoke less cigs is I roll my own, I dont roll a few days worth, I role one when I want one, so alot of times I just dont stop what im doing to role one, and than I dont smoke as much,

what a naisty habbit, it does nothing but cause cancer and alot of money, it dont get you high, it clogs your lungs, gives you copd, I wish I never would have started, I could quit mm today and not have any issues other than be in pain, but quit smoking I will rip your head off and get as big as a cow lol!

Peace

I agree with you. Many have problems and it chokes them. As for the anti-freeze, not in my e-ciggs. I mix all my own. USP vegetable glycerine with whatever percentage of nicotine I choose and 100% natural, organic flavorings. I don't use the PG anymore. Besides there are different PG's that are used for anti-freeze.

My vapes now are super smooth and can be adjusted in strength. Especially since I make my own coils and use variable wattage vape units.

For $200 worth of materials, that would be up to 4 years worth of all the e-cig use I need if not longer. It did cost me thousands to get to this point along with a lot of time and effort.

Phaq I smoked for 25 years and not trying to be a smart @$$ the bottom line is you have to want to stop more than you want to continue. The nicotine patches took the edge off for me and I decided I wanted to stop more than continue. One day at a time .Hardest habit I ever quit !! Also the e cigs are tricky as I went through many different kinds but I now have a mod that works great for me. I had to learn a lot of things to operate this mod with e juice properly...coils...how to draw...etc and now it's all good. 

you still addicted to nicotine though, a poison in its own right? I hope you can quit that habit too!! we want you around for a long time!

I stopped using e-ciggs for a while and it did not bother me like cigarettes did. You are looking at 3 chemicals in e-cigs compared to 7,000 in tobacco cigarettes. Nicotine is similar to caffeine, but yes, more addictive.

did I miss something?  how did vapes for buds get involved with exploding batteries and child ingestion of e juice?

I bet table top bud vapes will never be bothered, till they start blowing up or at least starting on fire, but you never know, its strange days these times

You can count on the tabletop vapes being banned unless they were made before Feb 2007. Tabletop units are mentioned in the regulation.

Wild Bill has it right. It is about money and the tobacco companies.

Time to stock up on your ecig supplies.

For myself, the nicotine is not the issue... it is the habit .. something to do with my hands.. especially when I am anxious (ie social situations).

21 days to make new or change old brain habits... yeah, I keep telling myself that.  I've smoked since HS days and I quit for 7 years once.

I still found myself drawn to the smokers area.

2nd day w/ my vape alone, no bakky... we'll see how it goes :)

so I'm reading the fda chit and understand vapes like volcano and arizer will have to submit some safety data on the materials used to heat, inhale, inflate, an easy task for safe producers. If they cant meet safety standards,,,phukkem. I bought a vape from some manu that burned glue and plastic during the inhale, what an azzole, and very popular too. like to seem him off the market asap. VAPIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of these rigs are flying out of China with no regulations. Ingredients are unchecked. that aint right either. sorry nicotine pen vapers.....kick the habit for best results. :P

anyone already seriously using them will always have access to parts and hacks and secret sauce ingredients, if not, I know wsomeone who might be able to help ;)

. Vaporizers that use liquid mixes, flavorings etc will have to do the same thing,,,but they most likely cannot. Store owners mixing their own secret sauce will be stopped likely. Not sure why cigarettes dont have to meet safety $tandards though....

http://www.fda.gov/TobaccoProducts/Labeling/ProductsIngredientsComponents/ucm456610.htm

Edited by grassmatch

Time to stock up on your ecig supplies.

For myself, the nicotine is not the issue... it is the habit .. something to do with my hands.. especially when I am anxious (ie social situations).

21 days to make new or change old brain habits... yeah, I keep telling myself that.  I've smoked since HS days and I quit for 7 years once.

I still found myself drawn to the smokers area.

2nd day w/ my vape alone, no bakky... we'll see how it goes :)

15 yrs or so ago I asked my doc for success, he said take this. You might never want to stop, or you might find yourself going batty, either way, you will reduce your desire to smoke.

Yep, Zyban(wtvr, antidepressant, wellbutrin)  did reduce my want for cigs, immediately. I wanted instead to b violent, felt severely withdrawn and batty. I was done with cigs within one week, doc said take them for six months, I quit the week after, never felt better. never smoked, dont care if its around me, dont like it around food/meals, dont desire it.  I do want to taste my own homegrown tobacco though strangely, prlly start nother addiction.....way its going, might be growing tobacco one day instead of medical cannabis.

The real reason I didnt pick up a smoke, at least for the next six months or so, was I knew the only way to quit for me was to take these magic beans, suffer the consequences, and get out quick, I wasnt willing to take the risk.

the whole time it reminded me of a slick short I read some years before....https://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/ Quitters,_Inc.

I was so sick from the WD's off my 10 years of rx drugs, I quit smoking cigs. I smoked for 30+ years and just stopped, once I decided to quit I never smoked again. I  am so glad I quit.  Although the physical habit of smoking may have been eased with mmj.  I used medical mj to help with the WD's.  I did noticed that the rx drugs made me want to smoke cig's more, sorta like drinking and smoking for some.

Since I got the arizer solo I haven't smoked mmj, I can't beat the body relief I get from vaping.

15 yrs or so ago I asked my doc for success, he said take this. You might never want to stop, or you might find yourself going batty, either way, you will reduce your desire to smoke.

Yep, Zyban(wtvr, antidepressant, wellbutrin)  did reduce my want for cigs, immediately. I wanted instead to b violent, felt severely withdrawn and batty. I was done with cigs within one week, doc said take them for six months, I quit the week after, never felt better. never smoked, dont care if its around me, dont like it around food/meals, dont desire it.  I do want to taste my own homegrown tobacco though strangely, prlly start nother addiction.....way its going, might be growing tobacco one day instead of medical cannabis.

The real reason I didnt pick up a smoke, at least for the next six months or so, was I knew the only way to quit for me was to take these magic beans, suffer the consequences, and get out quick, I wasnt willing to take the risk.

the whole time it reminded me of a slick short I read some years before....https://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/ Quitters,_Inc.

I was on wellbutrin for maybe 10 yrs. it did not quell my cig cravings (obviously).  I am glad it worked for you.  Those side effects are crazy scary.

King is among my favorite 'fluff' (just for fun) authors. 

as long as i got a pipe and or papers i'm good :) all this new fangled stuff LOL I remember the days of a beer can with a few holes in it for a pipe.  :) worked great!

Hot knives, pin under a glass for hash!  I remember times we couldnt get mj but could get black hash, lol, I used to do hot knives, the needle under glass, heck I mixed it in my tobaco and smoked it, my friends that didnt smoke tobaco were bummed!  Now im waiting to live on a tube if I dont quit and their still jogging around the block and able to use big bongs! lol

I hear ya willy, I can smoke it any way, but I truly would rather do medibles, I made some thursday, I woke up friday morning looking forward to some on and english muffing,,,,wow.....wow.....wow,,,,potent stuff, I made 2 lb's of butter, I had like 105 grms of sugar leaf and lil budds, this stuff hits ya like a brick for the first few hrs lol, than the feeling of uphoria wares off and it does it's job on the pain,,,,,,I got the munchies at around 1 am this morning, so I went down and had  apeice of toast with some cannabutter on it, man I woke up at 9 am, a bit late for me, and I  was feeling so fuzzy minded it was unbeleivable lol!

I decided to mix some garlic powder, onion powder, chives and italian seasoning,,,,,,taiste's realy special, I will use more of the same spices next time, it is a pretty large amount with all the butter, water, and mm, so I had room for more spice, I was only doing it because I made it in my parents house, I was hoping it didnt smell like mj (not that they care, they are good with it) but no smell, only some spices!  I beleive I got the slow roll (slow boil) going at 11 am, I slow simmered it for over 4 hrs this time,,,it is very pleasing to all of my sense's lol!

Peace

I do cookies, but I still like a fat dubbie, I also remember the good import hash, black nepalese, red leb, yellow leb, most all kinds of hash, prefer it over reefer simply for taste. I have made my own but it was never as nicelly formed as import. I have done all the methods you mention for consumption. Ahhh the good ole days .. when hash was hash and men were happily stoned. 

• 1 year later...
On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 2:14 PM, Willy said:

I do cookies, but I still like a fat dubbie, I also remember the good import hash, black nepalese, red leb, yellow leb, most all kinds of hash, prefer it over reefer simply for taste. I have made my own but it was never as nicelly formed as import. I have done all the methods you mention for consumption. Ahhh the good ole days .. when hash was hash and men were happily stoned. 

Smoking from an apple and then eating the apple. Wonderful health benefits. Good source of fiber too. Yes, the good old days. Money for a "lid". We're talking the mid-'70's, for me. Weed was cheap, women were loose and I was young enough to enjoy them both several times a day. If somebody would have told me I was gonna live this long I would have taken better care of myself.  No, no I wouldn't have.  : )

• 1 year later...