A Miracle!

That's fantastic news.  I once lost my dog for 30 days, yes, 30 days and was able to recover her.  The short story is she wandered off while playing on a farm and someone found her and decided they would keep her.  Eventually she ran away from them and was picked up by the Ft. Colling humane society who had a missing dog report on file and contacted me.  It was a great day.

That's fantastic news.  I once lost my dog for 30 days, yes, 30 days and was able to recover her.  The short story is she wandered off while playing on a farm and someone found her and decided they would keep her.  Eventually she ran away from them and was picked up by the Ft. Colling humane society who had a missing dog report on file and contacted me.  It was a great day.

Glad you got you pup back.  I had a relative with an afghan hound.  Sight hounds do what sight hounds do - escape and run until they get lost.  This hound escaped a fenced yard in Frankenmuth and was found about 35 miles away in Cheasaning about three weeks later. 

How are your boys healing up GG?

Well the fur baby is healing up pretty well, but will have some scars on his head, neck, and one leg. He is more paranoid now, but getting back into his routine.

The husband still has an open wound on one arm and it is going on a month now. That one was very deep and will take a long time to heal. As for the emotional scars, not sure, he has been drinking more beer than ever to mask the pain. He chooses beer over pills.

This next month will help decide how bad it is. I know he is still having nightmares about being attacked by dogs and having serious memory problems.

As for me, still stressful. I had to do things I never thought I would have to do, not to mention the pressure I was put under. Not to mention the cost.

Thanks for checking up.

when I was 5 a doberman put my face in its mouth and shook and flung me. ripped my eyelid down around my eye cracked teeth and put holes in my cheek.

it doesnt go away. I dont loathe that breed. I saw dog fights in the city with bets being placed. I saw lots of different dogs fighting each other. I saw dogs attack people provoked and not. I have never heard of a dog eating a child until I saw the pit bull. I met a half dozen pits since then, 5 were in bloody unprovoked fights against other peaceful dogs, gang style hunting all in the last six years, /  we wont talk about the 6 pit I met. I loathe the pit bull. sorry, no disrespect to those who have not been eaten yet....

I wish your family a speedy healing