Crime Stoppers Tip Leads To $200,000 Marijuana Bust

bobandtorey

I am NOT carruthers. Im a poor person, I have to rep myself in court, and Im not afraid to, I will waiste so much tax payers money It will be embarrassing to the judge, jury and prosecutor's,,,,,,been there done that!

Peace

p.s I didnt donate 1 red cent to the phaq heads defense, just like no one did or will for me if I phaq up!  I will take responsiblity for my actions, always have and always will!

If you have the financial means then that is what I insist everyone to do (just don’t make yourself a target). When I got my illegal transport, which equated to possession charges like a recent case on here, I made sure to waste as much court resources as possible. Multiple motions (one to allow smoking), requesting jury trial, forcing clerk to get a hold of judge to answer questions, bothering clerk by changing things and making sure to lecture LEO/clerk how I disapprove of the unconstitutional crap taking place.

I guess I got lucky in Oakland County though, because they dropped the three misdemeanors without a fight and I accepted a 2pt civil infraction because LEO wouldn't give up the video evidence proving me innocent from their second vehicle.

Edited by Alphabob

That is how it goes; good job. Lots of bad policing of patients and their caregivers. When the police and prosecutors decide to treat them as criminals with no rights, they make mistakes every single time.

I have repped myself till the bitter end on jury trials, and just before it becomes For Real I request a court appt'd attny, and booom starts right from the beginning!  I dont do plea deals!

I am the luckiest person in here to not be a fellon!

Stand up for your rights!  If people want to take advantage of you make sure it cost them lots of cash!

Peace