Upcoming Test

I passed a random screening at one of my jobs where I had smoked the previous night (and every night before that).

There was scuttlebutt around the shop that it was coming up and I read somewhere that Niacin will flush our system.

For 2 wks prior to being pulled in for testing, I had been taking the Niacin supplements and like I said,  I passed.

I was a bit bummed as that company would have paid my time off for a 2 week 'rehab' and I had to go back to work.

Funny... I got to the shop and all day long my co-workers were asking "How'd you pass???".

I am not saying the Niacin was what helped also, I can't prove it didn't.

I would suggest doing some research if you are thinking on giving it a try.

Best of luck to you.

Most are clear at around day 28 but I popped dirty on day 42 one time on probation  from THC you should be fine

I also dropped dirty while on probation.  There is no way I was and there is no way to argue against it.

I honestly think that this happens all too often while dealing with the court system.

Keep taking the Prevacid. If it comes up dirty tell them it must be a false positive. Get real angry and demand another test or to have the original sample retested by gas chromatography.

They'll likely retest which will give you a few more days to clean out in the meantime.

Edited by Wild Bill

At your weight you will be fine, but if you can afford 40 bucks wallmarts, pnc and rite aid have a 5 and 3 day clense, it will get all anti toxins out of you, you will pass the test, I dont think you have anything to worry about though!

I was 270 lb's it took me over 90 days to not have any thc in my urine back than,,,,,now I weigh 185 and I was on probation and I smoked the day I took my urine screen and for 3 days after, I drank alot of water and never failed the test!

You will be good!

Peace

edit= golden seal root is good to clear you out also, I always have a bottle around just in case!

Edited by phaquetoo

teens here (Wayne County) on probation drink water with apple cider vinegar; a cup of vinegar in a gallon of water.  they smoke until 12 hours prior to test. the 20s say it works.  and they do pass.  good luck.

My ex drove semi's and drank pickle juice (yeah, don't ask lol) and tons of water pre test, he always passed.

I also understand that metabolism plays a huge part in how quickly the presence of thc leaves our bodies.

Naturally detoxing w/ lemon juice, honey, turmeric.. ginger etc... would be my preference over any store bough detox.  jm02.

My ex drove semi's and drank pickle juice (yeah, don't ask lol) and tons of water pre test, he always passed.

I also understand that metabolism plays a huge part in how quickly the presence of thc leaves our bodies.

Naturally detoxing w/ lemon juice, honey, turmeric.. ginger etc... would be my preference over any store bough detox.  jm02.

Pickle juice eh?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ok I wont go there!  Bawahahahahahahaha!

I need a good laugh, Thank you darlin!

Peace

Jim

Today they made an offer... and now my nerves are really bad about the urinalysis next week. So much is riding on this one test.

I'll be home-testing over the next few days. I have a "first check" test from CVS, and some 50ng and 20ng tests coming to me in the next few days. If I dont get consistent results I wonder if substitution is a better plan.

Test will likely be on day 51. Ugh.

I know it is important to you and it is easy for me to say dont worry!  Im telling you, you wll pass, but you can go get the 3 day clense, it is not detectable and you wont have anything in you,,,,,,im serious,,,,,,I dont think you even need to do that, Your gonna pass with flying colors, dont use anything you dont have a prescription for untill you get your first pay check!

:drinking-coffee:  :judge:  :blow-a-heart:

Your gonna be fine!

good luck at your new job!

Peace

THC is stored in fatty tissue. Go on a strict Atkins diet to start flushing fat from your system. A couple of days before you take the test switch to  high carb diet to start your body storing fat again. I've been told that is as effective as anything.

Tomorrow is the day. I have a 5 panel urinalysis at a lab for employment pre-screening.

I've had no exposure for 51 days. I've done everything I can think of to clear my body. I've tested myself with home tests 9 times. All of the 50ng tests were negative with very clear lines. Three of the 9 tests were 20ng and they had faint lines - but that's still a negative according to the paperwork.

Yet.. I've read about people online today who tested positive in lab testing after 2 months. People who tested negative at home but positive in labs.

So much is riding on this. I'm loosing my mind worrying about it. I hope 51 days is enough.

waiting anxiously for your results! :drinking-coffee: My money is on you passing with flying colors!

Peace

I agree with everyone else - you'll be fine.

So now would be a good time to do some research in preparation for the next time.

I've had to take 2 pre-employment 5-panel tests in the last 5 years, and I sub'd both times.  

Do some searching on 'substitution' - it's easy-peasy, and now that I'm prepared, I don't worry about tests.