Strawberry Cough Is Throwin Nanners At Day 64.

if you can and there are only a few you can pinch them off.. might get you finished with out seeds. only a couple weeks left i guess.. then again maybe you got a poor cut , it might be just that plant, i had djshorts blue berrie an does it ever hermie.. hard to get it finished with out seeds.

I hope its not something it tends to do.. I'm about to pop a few myself.  ;)

Edited by Willy

if you can and there are only a few you can pinch them off.. might get you finished with out seeds. only a couple weeks left i guess.. then again maybe you got a poor cut , it might be just that plant, i had djshorts blue berrie an does it ever hermie.. hard to get it finished with out seeds.

I hope its not something it tends to do.. I'm about to pop a few myself.  ;)

No none of the half dozen I popped threw nanners not a one.

I'm currently flowering two strawberry cough plants, and even though it hasn't happened to me before I'm pretty sure there are male nanners developing here and there on the colas. There hasn't been any stress on the plants, consistent temps, humidity, no light leaks, idk what to think!

this happens when flowers are left past their harvest date, grow with incomplete resources/conditions(phenotypes) or the strain may not be what you thought it was, could be a genotype of the strain too, one that takes longer to flower, and throw nanners....

pick your nanners off until the plant matures, or harvest now and avoid more seeds, or cull the wench.  sorry this happened to you, but recovery is only 60 days away !

Well lucky you King!!! Hahaha I'm just starting to doubt the legitimacy of this strain, I'm starting to think that it prolly isn't strawberry cough at all. That's what you get when you trust what a stranger tells you on a forum and then buy clones from said stranger.

Ya know its funny, but all we have is trust, either from a seed bank, or a buddy, or the guy on the internet.. Its the nature of the mj users, been that way since the beginning, I always felt that , that trust, is what binds us,  Once that trust is lost or betrayed what have we got left. paranoia, mistrust,  then we separate, if it wasn't for trust we would fall apart..  Keep the faith man...

Well lucky you King!!! Hahaha I'm just starting to doubt the legitimacy of this strain, I'm starting to think that it prolly isn't strawberry cough at all. That's what you get when you trust what a stranger tells you on a forum and then buy clones from said stranger.

yep, thats what you get. I believe I've never been deceived purchasing from a respectable seed bank for thought.

By this time in flower, if this was indeed a Strawberry strain even, you'd be able to sense it with your nose..dont blame on a member though, maybe member believes they have the real thing. you'd be surprised at how many junk buds I was told were awesome by patients I know. some people just dont know any better. theres alot of crap out there, more accurately, crappy growers. Of hundreds of strains sampled and grown I only had two that were duds, and both have devout followers too.

post a pic of a few leaves if you can....

The Strawberry Cough that I grew didn't have a strong odor while growing but tasted like strawberries when smoked.

If this was your first time growing these from clones it might just be them adapting to a new environment. You don't know what temps, ferts etc. the plant is used to.

mine stunk around day 45, I could tell they were strawberry ish at least. no nanners.

but by day 60 EVERY strain should have been  be stinking hermie or not. My boys like the rest of them smell like marijuana before they change rooms.

Some of the smelly girls have trichomes on their calyx during veg,  anxious to visit the next room.

The Strawberry Cough that I grew didn't have a strong odor while growing but tasted like strawberries when smoked.

If this was your first time growing these from clones it might just be them adapting to a new environment. You don't know what temps, ferts etc. the plant is used to.

I've put my clones of a clones outdoors on impulse and they didnt care that their hosts were babied and sheltered. I'm not sure how that works, I never bought into the "outdoor strain" game, like "clone only"....there are myths. Not saying this is myth just that I think so.

After all most of our plants originated in Afghanistan, Mexico, Columbia....and all those land races thrive indoors here.   op maybe made growing errors, or maybe plants were infected, malnourished, or with pests/bacteria?

Edited by grassmatch

http://www.dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/product/strawberry-cough/

The total flowering time takes about 9 weeks. The first and most powerful growth spurt of flowers ends in week four, the second at week 9. “Strawberry Cough” is easy to grow and does not need a strong fertilizing scheme. Standard fertilizing will do for good results. Individual plants will grow to medium height.

Should have been done  or close enough to harvest it. I wouldn't chuck them out i would dry it and smoke it.. it could be a real bad aszz smoke. :).

Alot of people seem to want to pick off nanners...imo if the plant is close to done. Leave em, if there not already open they probably wont open, but make a mistake in licking one off and its game over. Now obviously if your at say 4 weeks and there throwing nanners, there is something causing stress and it needs to be fixed...i wouldnt leave those.