I Make No Bones About My O.p!

I think we have to many phoney people on here who claim to want to help people,

people sometime put complete false hoods under their names, unlike me, I claim to be the master of disaster, and it is true unfortunatly!

Although to friends in my real life (not internet life) They know they can count on me, I know I can count on them!

There are only a few on here I can count on!  And I truly appreciate those people, you know who you are, some of my so called friends on here, are full of sh it! and them selves!

I have had a very trying 6 months and I felt a need to be with people who may help to make my life a bit more positive, I looked in a place I would have not looked only a few short months ago, I didnt find the full fellowship yet, but I did find a place that needed me! (go figure)  I need help and find others that need it more, so now Im helping them, I am realy good with helping these people I speak of, I may not agree with some of their ways, but it is not for me to judge!  I seen a big wall that is being put in and imediatly knew why I was attracted to the place I wound up seeking help!

I guess since I was looking for help and may not have gotten what I expected, I did find a whole lot of people that need my help!

Maybe I should change the saying under my name, that I always wind up where people need me the most!  Yes I direct that at some one who should change their saying under their avatar!  and the only reason I say that, is because it is not true!

Im very disapointed in some of the people in this site!

Im changing, I dont need any ones aproval, what I have learned about my life long friends and family that I thought loved me, has had a pos effect on me personaly, It made me realize I may not be the best person in the world, but Im a whole lot better than my so called family thought!  Im thinking of changing my phone number, I get my life thrown into termoil on thanks giving and im coming out from the turmoil, seems those who didnt want me are not coming out of their termoil, they are only getting more termoil, no it makes me sad not glad, but I cant fix what I didnt break, and I will not be taken advantage of again!

What a cruel cruel world we have built!

I only want peace!

...aye...if there not with you, there against you hahaha. Everybody i know, that knows me, all say im an donkey rectum behind my back. I stopped caring, stopped coming when they call for help or need something...dont hear from anyone anymore. The one person who has been a loyal friend for 16 years and actually calls me an donkey rectum to my face has become a pint in the morning guy. I tell him he is a drunk and get his bunny muffin together, he calls me an donkey rectum..we go on hanging out and genuinely enjoying each others company. Why people feel the need to lie or act differently around other people is beyond me. I am an donkey rectum, very blunt direct person in real life...people in general dont seem to be able to handle it. Its almost like everyone wants to be lied too. Reality is tough. Id rather help strangers than the people i have know for many years. Good luck phaq, tell it like it is.

If your directing those comments at me jim then I can tell you at the top of my lungs that you have NO clue what your talking about.

you don't know me or he troubles ive faced the past 9 months..

if I have somehow wronged you or made you to feel slighted by not responding to you then I apologize it was not my intent.

I have had my hands beyond full and I have been facing some of the darkest most difficult times in my life so i will thank you now for not judging me or making any attempts to belittle my beliefs.

I do end up right where I am needed most just in the nick of time....ask yourself if I somehow was not there for you then perhaps you were not where I was needed most?

You don't like some people on this site?

you think some people are phoney?

What else is new.

Glad you found a place to fit in and help people.

I Hope now you find some peace.

If your directing those comments at me jim then I can tell you at the top of my lungs that you have NO clue what your talking about.

you don't know me or he troubles ive faced the past 9 months..

if I have somehow wronged you or made you to feel slighted by not responding to you then I apologize it was not my intent.

I have had my hands beyond full and I have been facing some of the darkest most difficult times in my life so i will thank you now for not judging me or making any attempts to belittle my beliefs.

I do end up right where I am needed most just in the nick of time....ask yourself if I somehow was not there for you then perhaps you were not where I was needed most?

You don't like some people on this site?

you think some people are phoney?

What else is new.

Glad you found a place to fit in and help people.

I Hope now you find some peace.

l didnt find a place I fit in unfortunatly,  But their needs out weigh my needs, so it is kinda like,,,, your bummed because you have holes in your shoes, and than you see the guy with no feet!

or you have been life long friends with some one and you find out he is a pedophile and has been screwing his step daughter from age 11-13 yrs old, and his friend has been molesting his child too,,,,,   How did I not know this?

or your friends son commits suicied, his wife divorce's him, his next and only other son, gets drunk falls asleep out side in the winter time and die's, and you loose your job of 20 yrs!  That is alot on your plate, it makes my plate disapear and it causes me great pain!

I fortunatly found a place that needs me more than I need them!  I guess it opens ones eyes when you look for something missing in your life and you only find people who need help more than your self!

You didnt wrong me John!  I feel for you and your bad times in the last yr!  I would help you and be there for you in a minute!

Peace

Jim

"If your directing those comments at me jim"  Didn't want quote anyone.

no comments directed at you, I dont even know you, I dont believe I have ever read something phoney or fake from you!

I dont want to call out names, That would not be a good thing!

Some times things need to be said, and I dont have a problem saying it when I feel the need!

Peace

no comments directed at you, I dont even know you, I dont believe I have ever read something phoney or fake from you!

I dont want to call out names, That would not be a good thing!

Some times things need to be said, and I dont have a problem saying it when I feel the need!

Peace

I never thought it was about me but I have to admit, I wasn't following the whole post. Did make me curious though. Always look forward to you posts and opinions. Every time I think about going on a rant or flaming a post, I remind myself that I come from a different place than most on this forum

I never thought it was about me but I have to admit, I wasn't following the whole post. Did make me curious though. Always look forward to you posts and opinions. Every time I think about going on a rant or flaming a post, I remind myself that I come from a different place than most on this forum

I sure would like to live in that place all the time, Not just some of the time, I totaly know I am far from perfect!

Some times I vent uncontrolably, but I would much rather get it out in writing on here, Than on my family!

Im searching for that different place so I can live in peace and not worry about everyone else all the time!

Peace

I hear Costa Rico is a paradise. I keep getting invited down. I would go, but im just too sick.

I have been giving this serious consideration.  There is nothing beholding me to the usa.

I have already begun purging my possessions to allow myself a clean, quick departure.