New "dispensary" Law In Effect Today?

Over the weekend I received a text from The Provision Center in GR saying to look for an important email from them regarding a new law that went into effect a couple of days ago. I never received the email so I called them this morning.

I was told that starting today, they can no longer (and I may not have this completely accurate...) donate (sell) to anyone who is a patient and "grows their own" or to a CG who "grows for others". So, if I understand it, if you grow (as a PT or CG), or if someone grows for you, Dispensaries cannot sell you meds! Needless to say the PC is in disarray as they have to restructure their business, interview and ascertain each customer's situation, etc.

Did I miss something? This is the first I've heard of this. Does anyone know about this? What the hell is going on?

Over the weekend I received a text from The Provision Center in GR saying to look for an important email from them regarding a new law that went into effect a couple of days ago. I never received the email so I called them this morning.

I was told that starting today, they can no longer (and I may not have this completely accurate...) donate (sell) to anyone who is a patient and "grows their own" or to a CG who "grows for others". So, if I understand it, if you grow (as a PT or CG), or if someone grows for you, Dispensaries cannot sell you meds! Needless to say the PC is in disarray as they have to restructure their business, interview and ascertain each customer's situation, etc.

Did I miss something? This is the first I've heard of this. Does anyone know about this? What the hell is going on?

Probably a misunderstanding at the smoky office.

Dispensary Letter

Illegal dispensaries and their employees can no longer sell to anymore than the five patients listed on their card, or to undercover officers, or to people without cards. But if you choose to grow, please keep selling your schwag to us cheap, because you wouldnt believe how many people like it and how much profit is made reselling it.

:P

I had a few dispensarys tell me this was going to go into effect a few months ago. I looked and looked and didnt find anything. I guess this explains why. I only ever went to them to get wax for my wife. They didnt mention patients with caregivers, just that caregivers could no longer use there services.

I got the meaning of Co Op from this sentence below

The preliminary examination testimony revealed that the Club operated on a membership basis, meaning that any person with a medical marijuana patient or caregiver card could become a member and purchase marijuana through the Club as long as he or she presented the proper documentation and paid the $20 annual fee.  The marijuana that defendant sold to Club members was grown by himself or his “network of growers"