Why Bernie Sanders Still Can — And Should — Win The Nomination

beourbud

I am still with Bernie.

Bernie not only ran a campaign, he started a movement. A Revolution

Bernie understands what is necessary for a better future for our children and grandchildren and if we are to make gains we must see this as the beginning of the movement.

So I am still with Bernie when he says ! Hillary Clinton for President. 2016

We need to toss the trumpster in the dumpster

I've got to chuckle a little. Sanders pushed Clinton so far left that she chose a true progressive as vp. Eww. What's that taste? I think I just puked up a little sarcasm. Tuition free college is the deal? You all know that this already exists with financial demonstration. It's called government education loans. It's actually a huge problem for our future.

I'd say Sanders scattled his butt back to the Capitol lucky to keep a job and nothing gained. Heck, the Clinton hiring of DWS was another slap in the face to Sanders and democratic voters. I was on the fence before that appointment, but now I cannot vote democrat in good conscience. But she raised soooo much money!! My gut would hurt from laughing if I wasnt so confused. Winter is coming.

Wet

Edited by WET

I see an obvious Clinton/Sanders ticket on the horizon. 

How many will still feel the Bern? And how many will just feel burnt? 

Hey... we're speculating right? None of us here knows wth these bat s hit 1%r's will pull next.

Nothing would surprise me this cycle.

Would he have tempered her... or she corrupt him?

Would he then have been assassinated for not bending?

Restorium come back here and explain yourself.

clinton/sanders ticket. hah

haha, I was reviewing today also :)

Explanation; Bad guess. 

I dunno... anything is possible... still... maybe?

Yep, yep, yep, yep. :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:

Someone said earlier that she has the women's vote... Well... NOT THIS WOMAN!

She is a sneaky snake, lizard lady or w/ e all forms of dehumanizing names fit this candidate IMHO.

I have NEVER cared for her and the thought of her becoming our president has me (again)

seriously thinking of living in Costa Rica even more so.  Guess I will know in Nov.

I don't care if it is dehumanizing... she is despicable.

Okay, every 4 years we have these elaborate crazy insane waste of time PRODUCTIONS for the who's who of politics and the debacle makes me want to vomit.

This year the RNC/ DNC reminds me of Hunger Games, dam.  I can see beyond the curtain you fudders.

Meryl Streep you chuggin sell out!

Hillary is VILE.

Annnnyyyy way...

I've got to chuckle a little. Sanders pushed Clinton so far left that she chose a true progressive as vp. Eww. What's that taste? I think I just puked up a little sarcasm. Tuition free college is the deal? You all know that this already exists with financial demonstration. It's called government education loans. It's actually a huge problem for our future.

I'd say Sanders scattled his butt back to the Capitol lucky to keep a job and nothing gained. Heck, the Clinton hiring of DWS was another slap in the face to Sanders and democratic voters. I was on the fence before that appointment, but now I cannot vote democrat in good conscience. But she raised soooo much money!! My gut would hurt from laughing if I wasnt so confused. Winter is coming.

Wet

Yes!

Confused, dumbfounded... I don't ever recall feeling this distraught during the presidential elections, sigh.

heck... I had made my mind up that I was never going to vote for another prez in my life time. 

Then comes this fiasco, I am feeling really manipulated.  Now, I will vote the opposition (G/L/I?) whether it 'matters' or not.

I will stamp my rhetorical foot at them as it is still (?) my right (and my right "as a woman" to change my mind TO vote :D). 

I would rather have my statistical tic be in opposition of them than to be manipulated into counting as one in support of either D nor R.

Both party candidates terrify me this year so, in good conscience, fug em.

I regularly apply this voting attitude for particular locals... why not the prez.

:abe: Horray for the red white and blue or w/e.... bah, I am feeling so sour!

I best go get some sunshine haha....

peace

So I am still with Bernie when he says ! Hillary Clinton for President. 2016

We need to toss the trumpster in the dumpster

So bernie was for legalization...

and hillary is not.

but you'd still vote for hillary.

i do not understand your logic.

as you are for abrogate

but you wouldnt vote for milegalize if its on the ballot this year?

compromise in one situation, not in the other. ok. maybe im crazy.

Attorneys work in a business where you are innocent until proven guilty. That is their arena. It's what they live by. To the point of thinking that something is not illegal until you are caught and proven guilty. They defend people who are guilty of crimes and when they win, the client is deemed innocent, even if they really did commit the crime. The lines would/could become blurred between right and wrong, legal and illegal, etc. Is it really all right to commit a crime when you think you are not going to be caught? Legally, yes/maybe, morally, no, (IMO).

Hillary comes from that background. She worked as an attorney first back in the 70's. She was conditioned to think that way in her formative years. That's how I understand Hillary and her actions. She is that attorney you want when you need to get off from charges on a technicality. When you know what you did was against the rules and want to get away with it. Who among us is so good and right every day that they can say they would never need to get a pass for something they thought they would get away with but was against the rules?

We need to hold our leaders to a higher standard then we judge ourselves? Are there two sets of standards here at work? I think there are. Is that right? Doesn't matter for this exercise in understanding how you have got your ideas about a candidate and why you hate them or love them. 

When you start to feel like the whole world is run by evil, make a specific list of reasons about a specific character that explains why you feel a certain way and see if you are guilty of the same action maybe at a lesser degree. 

One time I lied on a resume to get a great job. Outright lied. Didn't get caught. Got the job. Hillary is going to get caught every single time. I find it hard to fault someone else for something I did myself.  I wish I had a pure candidate to vote for. Really do. But this is the real world and we are all human beings with faults. 

See, this is where I do get p'd off about this Benghazi crud.

There was a video and it caused protests and attacks on many embassies in the middle east during that exact time period. A huge one in Egypt just before this happened in Benghazi was bad enough they removed all but vital personnel. 

So, any idiot could have immediately assumed this was likely a similar issue happening in Benghazi. 

Since then, literally days after, it was discovered this attack in Benghazi wasn't directly attributed to the protests occurring/just occurred in several countries. It was an attack of opportunism that may have indirectly gained inspiration from other embassy attacks in the middle east, but was not "caused' by the video.

You can rip on Hillary all day and I can help all day, but not on this one.  It truly is nonsense. Our embassies and the people working at them get attacked all the time, several times a year.  It is a very dangerous job in many parts of the world. They deserve more credit than they get. But to single out Benghazi is silly and completely blind to the reality of daily diplomatic dangers.

Comey, who has no reason to BS you about Hillary, found no criminal intent with the email server BS. NO CRIMINAL INTENT. That should have shut everyone up. I was even surprised at that one. There had to be a reason, right? If anyone could have found it Comey would have. He's a human blood hound. 

Reactions to Innocence of Muslims

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactions_to_Innocence_of_Muslims#Protests_at_diplomatic_missions

On September 11, 2012, a series of protests and violent attacks began in response to a YouTube trailer for a film called Innocence of Muslims, considered blasphemous by many Muslims. The reactions began at the U.S. diplomatic mission in Cairo, Egypt, and quickly spread across the Muslim world to additional U.S. and other countries' diplomatic missions and other locations, with issues beyond the offense at the movie trailer becoming subjects of protest. In Cairo a group scaled the embassy wall and tore down the American flag to replace it with a black Islamic flag.

On September 13, protests occurred at the U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen, resulting in the deaths of four protesters and injuries to thirty-five protesters and guards. On September 14, the U.S. consulate in Chennai was attacked, resulting in injuries to twenty-five protesters.[14] Protesters in Tunis, Tunisia, climbed the U.S. embassy walls and set trees on fire. At least four people were killed and forty-six injured during protests in Tunis on September 15.[6] Further protests were held at U.S. diplomatic missions and other locations in the days following the initial attacks. Related protests and attacks resulted in numerous deaths and injuries across the Middle East, Africa, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

In Benghazi, Libya, heavily armed attackers killed the U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans on September 11. Some U.S. officials, speaking under anonymity, said that they believed the Benghazi attack was coordinated and planned in advance, and not prompted by the film.[72]Al-Qaeda has indicated responsibility and said it was in revenge for a U.S. drone strike which killed Libyan Abu Yahya al-Libi, an al-Qaeda leader.[73] The role of the video in motivating the attack quickly became an ongoing dispute in the American political arena. Numerous eyewitnesses reported that the attackers said they were motivated by the video.[41][74][75][76][77][78] Though Libyan officials initially stated that hundreds of protesters had been present before the attack, later investigations by the U.S. government concluded that no protest took place prior to the attack.[79][80][81][82] These investigations indicate that the notion of Benghazi protests originated from within the intelligence community and the Central Intelligence Agency due to the concurrent worldwide violence and protests resulting from the film Innocence of Muslims.

Attorneys work in a business where you are innocent until proven guilty. That is their arena. It's what they live by. To the point of thinking that something is not illegal until you are caught and proven guilty. They defend people who are guilty of crimes and when they win, the client is deemed innocent, even if they really did commit the crime. The lines would/could become blurred between right and wrong, legal and illegal, etc. Is it really all right to commit a crime when you think you are not going to be caught? Legally, yes/maybe, morally, no, (IMO).

Hillary comes from that background. She worked as an attorney first back in the 70's. She was conditioned to think that way in her formative years. That's how I understand Hillary and her actions. She is that attorney you want when you need to get off from charges on a technicality. When you know what you did was against the rules and want to get away with it. Who among us is so good and right every day that they can say they would never need to get a pass for something they thought they would get away with but was against the rules?

We need to hold our leaders to a higher standard then we judge ourselves? Are there two sets of standards here at work? I think there are. Is that right? Doesn't matter for this exercise in understanding how you have got your ideas about a candidate and why you hate them or love them. 

When you start to feel like the whole world is run by evil, make a specific list of reasons about a specific character that explains why you feel a certain way and see if you are guilty of the same action maybe at a lesser degree. 

One time I lied on a resume to get a great job. Outright lied. Didn't get caught. Got the job. Hillary is going to get caught every single time. I find it hard to fault someone else for something I did myself.  I wish I had a pure candidate to vote for. Really do. But this is the real world and we are all human beings with faults. 

+1 :)

While I was grocery shopping this morning my previous post about the 'evil' R/ D candidates came to mind.

I then planned to follow up my post with the 'why' I feel they are "evil" or better yet... dangerous as leaders of our country.

I'll gather together my info and post later.

Sometimes, it is simply gut instincts.

Folks don't vote based on the VP, but take a look at Mike Pence, an EXTREME evangelical right winger, 100% opposed to abortion, lgbt rights, paid parental leave (so much for "family values"), VERY anti-cannabis, extreme anti-environmental views, and the list goes on and on and on.

This guy could be WORSE than Don the Con, if that is even possible!

http://www.ontheissues.org/IN/Mike_Pence.htm