Medical Marijuana Patients Robbed

t-pain

two stories this week.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/05/smirk_sentenced_for_spitting_a.html

The holdup happened July 2, 2015. Bradford knew the man who lived there was a medical marijuana patient and had repeatedly asked if the patient would sell him some marijuana, but the man had refused, according to Chief Assistant Prosecutor Timothy M. Maat after Bradford was charged last August.

When the residents answered the door July 2, Bradford pulled out a handgun and stole the patient's marijuana and a woman's cell phone and cigarettes, Maat said.

http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/index.ssf/2016/05/bay_city_teen_breaks_into_hous.html

Robinson initially denied any wrongdoing, then said he was there with two others he would not name.

"It was a spur of the moment thing to break in and get the marijuana," Robinson told police, according to court records. He said they stole three or four jars of pot and that his friends carried them out of the house in garbage bags. He denied any knowledge of stolen jewelry.

Waiting for someone to chime in that the patient brought it on themselves........  Even though we all know better

Edited to add why do people always try to take from others. If you want marijuana or anything else for that matter. GET YOUR OWN,,,,,,,

Edited by ozzrokk

And another reason too own your own weapon... you at least get a fighting chance.. its not paranoia when everyone IS out to get you.!

The robber was caught and will be prosecuted. Do you really think the outcome would have been better in this case if the victim had a gun? Unless he was armed and ready when answering the door, someone would have been killed - possibly the victim.

The robber was caught and will be prosecuted. Do you really think the outcome would have been better in this case if the victim had a gun? Unless he was armed and ready when answering the door, someone would have been killed - possibly the victim.

true. Bottom line, don't talk about your cannabis with strangers Edited by suneday11

In my personal experience unless the gun is loaded and within arms reach you don't have time to use it. That's not to say it's not better to have a firearm around. I don't see any more risk of the victim being hurt because he had a gun.

Most robbers run like hell when they see a gun, even a BB gun scares most folks away. They don't generally take the time to examine what you have in your hand if they think whatever it is might make their head disappear.

Edited by Wild Bill

I agree if its not handy, its worthless,  I'm locked and loaded, and within reach 24/7. i am out in the country quite a ways, I always look, and prepare when anyone pulls in that I don't know. Point being if you aren't prepared, there is no reason in owning a gun.. It like parking a junk car in your yard,,it's just scrap metal..

gallery_16026_781_7221.jpg

Days later, the victim's daughter told police a friend of hers claimed 17-year-old Jesse T. Robinson was bragging about having committed the crime and was not getting enough street cred for the deed.

When did we lose our street creds? I think a few of these punks need to get shot in the face to restore our creds. Then let them run the streets with half a face to show that you better think twice before you pick on cannabis people.  

Days later, the victim's daughter told police a friend of hers claimed 17-year-old Jesse T. Robinson was bragging about having committed the crime and was not getting enough street cred for the deed.[/size]

When did we lose our street creds? I think a few of these punks need to get shot in the face to restore our creds. Then let them run the streets with half a face to show that you better think twice before you pick on cannabis people.

heres what happened to the last patient that assaulted someone who stole mmj from him:

http://www.macombdaily.com/article/MD/20130920/NEWS/130929949

Sterling Heights, was convicted of extortion, unlawful imprisonment, felony firearm, felonious assault and drug charges for the June 2011 incident in his home. He and two co-defendants beat and tortured four teenage males who had broken into his home and stole cash and marijuana three days earlier.

vigilante justice is not justice.

oh and this guy too

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edmi/pr/detroit-resident-indicted-planting-manufactured-explosive-devices-yard-protect

ITS JUST A PLANT.

But if you use your handgun, which is federally regulated to defend your medical marihuana garden, which is federally illegle, they will hammer you with using a handgun in the comission of a felony ( growing ), which is another felony, a big one, I personally would never shoot someone over weed, I might stomp their azz, but if they have a gun, let em take it, grow some more.

But if you use your handgun, which is federally regulated to defend your medical marihuana garden, which is federally illegle, they will hammer you with using a handgun in the comission of a felony ( growing ), which is another felony, a big one, I personally would never shoot someone over weed, I might stomp their azz, but if they have a gun, let em take it, grow some more.

Thing is unless you move your grow operation it will happen time and time again I don't have any guns in the house but I do have a large pitbull and a ton of bats clubs and pieces of rerod lying within my grasp to beat a  thief to death with  that's if Bruiser doesn't eat them alive first.

right,  and then they decide you shouldn't be alive cause you can then identify them..or they just shoot you to shoot you.. you can read my sign again if you want..

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/medical-marijuana-claims-its-first-arizona-death-a-medical-marijuana-thief-shot-during-weed-robbery-6640056here is one for the gun owners, and marijuana patients.. 

heres what happened to the last patient that assaulted someone who stole mmj from him:

http://www.macombdaily.com/article/MD/20130920/NEWS/130929949

vigilante justice is not justice.

oh and this guy too
https://www.justice.gov/usao-edmi/pr/detroit-resident-indicted-planting-manufactured-explosive-devices-yard-protect

ITS JUST A PLANT.

jez man, he planted bombs in the lot next door,, little bit different than just shooting someone breaking in to rob him....

the other the same except they waited in hiding for them to return, big difference over an armed robbery..

Thing is unless you move your grow operation it will happen time and time again I don't have any guns in the house but I do have a large pitbull and a ton of bats clubs and pieces of rerod lying within my grasp to beat a  thief to death with  that's if Bruiser doesn't eat them alive first.

PSSST... wanna buy one .. :)

Nice the black dude watched his partner get shot and instead of waiting at the scene he snatched the backpack and took off running...

This is a real propaganda war.

Everyone needs to know we are armed and ready to blast the next idiot that breaks into our house with a grow in it.

We need to keep our grows secure. That is the law. 

Spread the word. We don't back down. We take this very seriously as a group. We know our right to protect our place at home and we are not weak. That's what people need to think when they get near a grow, we are very dangerous if backed into a corner. Leave us to our business and you can keep your whole face. 

I know our leader zap just gave us more likes :angel: how about unlimited likes? lol

In my personal experience unless the gun is loaded and within arms reach you don't have time to use it. That's not to say it's not better to have a firearm around. I don't see any more risk of the victim being hurt because he had a gun.

Most robbers run like hell when they see a gun, even a BB gun scares most folks away. They don't generally take the time to examine what you have in your hand if they think whatever it is might make their head disappear.

I dont realy like to say this, but I have a gun at reach where ever I am in my home or property!  There is on place in my house that people may want to worry about if I can get in there and behind the black on one side plastic wall,  you will not see where the bullets are coming from,,,,,,be scared of Protected citizens PUNK ARSE THEIVES!

I agree if its not handy, its worthless,  I'm locked and loaded, and within reach 24/7. i am out in the country quite a ways, I always look, and prepare when anyone pulls in that I don't know. Point being if you aren't prepared, there is no reason in owning a gun.. It like parking a junk car in your yard,,it's just scrap metal..

gallery_16026_781_7221.jpg

I love it willy, no need to have a weapon if it isnt loaded and in reach! luckily my neighbors have their own guns!

Days later, the victim's daughter told police a friend of hers claimed 17-year-old Jesse T. Robinson was bragging about having committed the crime and was not getting enough street cred for the deed.

Street Cred :judge: I have some street cred for the little punk!

I will be judge and jury in my home!

Peace