Medical Marijuana Patients Robbed

t-pain

Nice the black dude watched his partner get shot and instead of waiting at the scene he snatched the backpack and took off running...

yep I never could count on my associates to have my back!

raaaaacist

totaly uncalled for!

This is a real propaganda war.

Everyone needs to know we are armed and ready to blast the next idiot that breaks into our house with a grow in it.

We need to keep our grows secure. That is the law. 

Spread the word. We don't back down. We take this very seriously as a group. We know our right to protect our place at home and we are not weak. That's what people need to think when they get near a grow, we are very dangerous if backed into a corner. Leave us to our business and you can keep your whole face. 

every one needs to know or think every one is armed,  not just us folks that sent a letter the the state letting them know we smoke and grow mmj!

everyone should be required to own a weapon to protect their own property and family, we would not need as many gun ho po po's, all we would need are body bags and the coroner!

Im gonna get pissed and shoot some one for stealing or assualting any one in my home!

Peace

This is a real propaganda war.

Everyone needs to know we are armed and ready to blast the next idiot that breaks into our house with a grow in it.

We need to keep our grows secure. That is the law.

Spread the word. We don't back down. We take this very seriously as a group. We know our right to protect our place at home and we are not weak. That's what people need to think when they get near a grow, we are very dangerous if backed into a corner. Leave us to our business and you can keep your whole face.

But this is also why LEO raids with force like riffles pointed at kids! It's crazy that you WANT to shoot someone. Me I'm not scared like a little b i t c h so I don't need guns, must be awful to go through life scared like that, just crazy. Edited by Smallbiz

But this is also why LEO raids with force like riffles pointed at kids! It's crazy that you WANT to shoot someone. Me I'm not scared like a little complain, so I don't need guns, must be awful to go through life scared like that, just crazy.

That's very insulting. I'm not a pee my pants scared type person. I had my house broken into. I came home and they were still inside my house. I chased them out. I figured I was done with it. Then a week later they came back while I was home. That's when I started to understand that these guys needed to understand that I was serious and also dangerous when messed with. 

Listen up. I'm not scared. I'm freaken empowered! And don't you ever forget it. I'm a very dangerous person when cornered. Just like a badger with a gun. I will seriously mess you up. 

You go about your business as you see fit. But don't insult me with your ignorance by calling me crazy or scared. I'm just a realist with a lot of life experience to draw from. You can learn from my experience or just wait until it's your turn to learn the hard way. 

But this is also why LEO raids with force like riffles pointed at kids! It's crazy that you WANT to shoot someone. Me I'm not scared like a little b i t c h so I don't need guns, must be awful to go through life scared like that, just crazy.

And its crazy some ahole thief comes to steal your chit, and wants to shoot you, and the LEO's want to shoot you too.. they just look for a reason.. and a lot of times they dont even need a reason.

Edited by Willy

Amen! They might get in but they won't be leaving under their own power.

I've found that large ferocious dogs are the best deterrent.

They're always on duty, they're single minded in purpose and they don't have discussions with the perpetrators.

Edited by Wild Bill

I just don't like people talking about murdering people. It would be a different story if it was your kid breaking in to steal a jar of change or a neighbor kid was drunk and got the wrong house B&E is not a death sentence for kids. Get real you are SCARED that someone is coming to get you, the gun isn't scared but YOU ARE.

Ok everyone....you see that jar over there on your coffee table? Good, unscrew lid, take a bud, chill and try not to shoot anyone.

For thought, I once had a drunk neighbor mistakenly come into my home thinking it was his. I have a weapon, but took a few seconds to assess what was up. I could see enough to know this wasn't my time to take a life. "Paul, that you?" "Aw flower,man. I'm in your house." Bursts out laughing. Scary as bunny muffin but it worked out because I thought for two seconds.

I also once had a lady freaking out at my door. It was another neighbor who had a hurt child and no phone or car. I didn't shoot her either even though I thought I was getting rolled.

The point is, not everything is so nefarious. Some things are, sure, but just keep in mind that accidents can and do happen, prosecutors could bring charges against you, and your posting of your willingness to shoot others is only evidence against you.

I for one love the quirky signs that people put up on their door or in their yard. If a murder happens in my neighborhood, the police will be sure to bother those folks.

Edited by suneday11

I just don't like people talking about murdering people. It would be a different story if it was your kid breaking in to steal a jar of change or a neighbor kid was drunk and got the wrong house B&E is not a death sentence for kids. Get real you are SCARED that someone is coming to get you, the gun isn't scared but YOU ARE.

perfect smallbiz. Exact thing happened at my home. Sure glad I had my head on!

Read the story that this thread is about. It's real and is in my area. You obviously are just blathering mindlessly about things out of context. Context is very important and so are cameras to back up your story. 

You always error on the side of caution and the safety of your own life, we just need to be careful and sure before we discharge a firearm in the direction of another life.

Just yell from another room and ask if they want the AR or the 38. :)

Edited by suneday11

You need to take a hard look at yourself. You come here and call me a scared crazy lil biotch. You wouldn't do this to my face. For future reference, don't post what you can't back up. You write checks you cannot cash. Be real in your posts. Like I was right there looking you in the eye. 

You need to take a hard look at yourself. You come here and call me a scared crazy lil biotch. You wouldn't do this to my face. For future reference, don't post what you can't back up. You write checks you cannot cash. Be real in your posts. Like I was right there looking you in the eye.

Are you saying you'd shoot me or beat me up for my opinions or comments, or just point and not shoot?

Are you saying you'd shoot me or beat me up for my opinions or comments, or just point and not shoot?

I'm saying to post like I'm right there looking you in the eye and maybe you might want to treat me like a human and not some figment of your imagination. Do you talk to people like you posted here today? I don't think so. I hope not.

Go ahead and dive deep into that sentence. Look at it from a point of view of a person that has a gun(s). You just called them a crazy scared little biotch just because they have a gun. Now how is that going to fly? Maybe here because you can hide. Post like you can't hide because you never know how well hidden you are. That will make you stop dehumanizing other posters. Just a word of advice. Imagine having to learn that one the hard way. 

Go ahead and dive deep into that sentence. Look at it from a point of view of a person that has a gun(s). You just called them a crazy scared little biotch just because they have a gun. Now how is that going to fly? Maybe here because you can hide. Post like you can't hide because you never know how well hidden you are. That will make you stop dehumanizing other posters. Just a word of advice. Imagine having to learn that one the hard way.

See you are already talking about killing me because of something I said not did, and that is why most people shouldn't have guns!

Now how is that going to fly? Maybe here because you can hide. Post like you can't hide because you never know how well hidden you are. That will make you stop dehumanizing other posters. Just a word of advice. Imagine having to learn that one the hard way.

Please explain?

Now how is that going to fly? Maybe here because you can hide. Post like you can't hide because you never know how well hidden you are. That will make you stop dehumanizing other posters. Just a word of advice. Imagine having to learn that one the hard way.

Please explain?

Some lady will probably slap you in the face. Biotch slap you like your momma didn't. Karma is like that. A perfect circle. Call someone a biotch and get biotch slapped. There you go. 

Don't think that I didn't see you baiting me into crossing the line into a violent threat so you could report me. I'm perfectly willing to let the world teach you. I'm not going to make it my job. 

I've never shot anyone. But I have went out of my way to let some others think I'm very dangerous. Works for me. It might also work for others that have people picking on them because they think they are a soft target. All of us patients are not soft. Some will be very dangerous when backed into a corner. Everyone out there needs to understand that we need to keep our grows secure from being stolen. We can get creative. It's not going to be an easy mark. It could be the worst mistake you ever make to pick on a cannabis patient. Maybe your last .......