Medical Marijuana Patients Robbed

t-pain

Oh No You Won't , aka wrong again

Sounds like you been smoking some Sour Grape.

I'm glad you follow me around and hang on my every post. It's flattering but a little weird too.

My purple apollo isn't really sour at all, mostly peppery grape. Laika is straight vanilla lime. Dont fear, bb, i get you are trying to call me sour. Maybe we can talk about that in the appropriate thread tho.

It's odd how a comment to neither one of you about thinking before you shoot coukd draw such attention.

Edited by suneday11

It was summer the summer of 1975 when I arrived home to find my apt. broken into and the perp was still in my apt!

I ran up the stairs screaming things I won't repeat here... they jumped from the 2nd story and fled w/ out finding my stash.

Living in a small town... well, word gets around as to who thought they could rip off (not me, but my 'guy') and the perp

had his fingers broken.  Could have been worse and been his knees I guess. 

I do not advocate nor condone violence of any kind and I did not perpetrate the harm.

There was a time that this happened often to deter would be rippers.

I am not saying it is right or wrong but no one has ever tried to rip me off again as I was 'protected'.

I am only relaying a life story here... please don't gang up on me.

I think the expectation of or need for violence is colored largely by where you live. Those who live in large urban areas or isolated rural areas generally know that the probability of the police arriving in time to do them any good is slim to none.

When the SHTF you're on your own.

Small town or suburban residents are more confident that a car will arrive soon after the call is received.

The criminals in these areas are also aware of police response times and govern their behavior accordingly.

Bear this in mind when you say someone is either afraid or fool hardy.

Location, location, location!

no bb. I'm just gonna play like you guys. You want it, you got it.

And to be clear on where we all stand, you two come up so fast at any farmers market or event I go to. We all laugh and laugh. Zap comes up too but only because of the doofy hair ;)

See you tomorrow, bb

I never find any one to talk about this site at a farm market or even a pt event! 

hmmmmmm b.b and resto living rent free in your head, I use to resemble that aqusation, I charge them rent now or just like what they say!

Peace, This to shall pass!

I never find any one to talk about this site at a farm market or even a pt event! 

hmmmmmm b.b and resto living rent free in your head, I use to resemble that aqusation, I charge them rent now or just like what they say!

nah, clowns like that don't really bother me. When they get on others, I'll say something. It's funny how a few are protected here and can sling filthy accusations around with no recourse. Oh well, I don't need to spew hatred to prove some self righteous self worth. I know what I contribute to my family, community, and society. I'm good, no illusions needed in my world

I'll find you at some event some day phaq. I'll yell, "hey, you phaqer!"

But if you use your handgun, which is federally regulated to defend your medical marihuana garden, which is federally illegle, they will hammer you with using a handgun in the comission of a felony ( growing ), which is another felony, a big one, I personally would never shoot someone over weed, I might stomp their azz, but if they have a gun, let em take it, grow some more.

Do you feel responsible if that person then does it to someone else?  I would.  I can't say unless it happens if I would have the chance but protecting you and YOUR PROPERTY is your right and I believe your responsibility IF YOU THINK YOU CAN.  Because these are OUR communities and we are ALL responsible for OUR communities.  It's about right and wrong, don't let the feds shake our civilization to the core adn change us as human beings who protect our community.  You can do whatever you want but this is the way I see it.

But this is also why LEO raids with force like riffles pointed at kids! It's crazy that you WANT to shoot someone. Me I'm not scared like a little b i t c h so I don't need guns, must be awful to go through life scared like that, just crazy.

It's not scared he's realistic.  And that is NOT the reason LEO raids use force. There is a much more sinister reason.  But hey if you want to blame it on people defending their homes you have every right, even though you're wrong.  If you aren't aware that life comes with problems and if you don't want to protect your loved ones and community that's up to you and you should be thankful for people like us because we are one of the reasons things aren't worse.