I Have Flipped My Lid On Dirt Growers. I Hate Every One Of U That Clings To It. You Guys Come From Surrounding

suburbs come into my neighborhood south of fort street, detroit, and and you dump.  Dump whole pots of mostly promix with stippled with the white dots of perlite.  The 1/2--3/4 inch diameter stub still in the pot, sticking ujp 2-3 inches.  You pile thousands of them along my streets, with hundreds of empty nute bottles and black zip ties and the detritus from lunches, and many of you care so dammmmmm little you leave grwo store purchase receipts with your zip code and often times, other mail that identifies the dumper....

so get the f to hydro PLEASE, BASS TURDS.

I HAVE POSTED DOZENS OF TIMES ON CL asking you to stop.  Today when my plea was flagged once more, again, i said to myself, self, start driving to the id in the trash and shoot them with a pistol in the forehead. One round neat hole that cant be repaired by the embalmer.

Come to houghton lake and see what the citidiots leave here when they go back to the rat race!!!!!

Why any one would dump their dirt any where other than home some where is beyond me,,,,,,I have bomb fires for my stems, stalks, etc,  And my dirt got dumped in holes, there is always a hole to fill some where in my yard!

I can understand the saying here:  Go to houghton lake on vacation go home on probation bawahahahahahaha!

The best thing about holiday weekends here is when its over and they are gone!

People are Pigs!  and Pigs are Pigs!

love the rant though!

I would have to agree with who ever said detroit may need dirt dumped on it!

All of you factory rats or what ever you do down there quit using my forrest for your dump!  Lazy Phaqers!

Yee Haw It's over Nice and peaceful here this morn and last night, take your darn fireworks back home You phaq's we have a no burn going on up here!

I love reading about idiots from the city going home on probation!

Peace

Well, that would be a generalization as well. I was from Chicago originally and  people  got  mugged, cut and shot for basketball shoes.

But I do get your point totally. :-)

There are many causes for broken communities. I would say poverty and lack of hope for a better future are big.  It plays out in varying communities all over the country and manifests detrimental effects in different ways in different places.

Lack of Fathers taking responsibilty for their Kids and not just black folks, to many broken homes and marriage's.

I dont understand how a man can not take care of his kids!  Keep it in your pants if you are not going to take care of your own biz!

Lack of men stepping up to be a DAD!

my 2 cents!

Peace

Lack of Fathers taking responsibilty for their Kids and not just black folks, to many broken homes and marriage's.

I dont understand how a man can not take care of his kids!  Keep it in your pants if you are not going to take care of your own biz!

Lack of men stepping up to be a DAD!

my 2 cents!

Peace

True that. 

they should start a single pile near a community garden. The plants closest to my compost bins are always the biggest and healthiest.

I really like this idea.

Looking for solutions instead of only finger pointing at the problem :thumbsu:

I do kinda understand how this dirt dumping would happen esp. in urban areas (and w/ cash croppers also).

I plan to recycle my soil and currently have 2 huge containers of soil taking up space on my porch.

I first need to sift out the chunky perlite/ grow stones so they don't get caught in my mower (hydrojack, I remembered ;) ).

THEN, I have to haul said soil down the stairs from an upper floor apt.  It seems like such a hassle

so... I keep dumping it in the storage containers.

I am only making a statement about my situation here, NOT EXCUSES for others and what they do.