Trimming

Kingdiamond

Sucks! :growl:

Just thought id vent a little ... :crazysmile:

I am so happy im not growing at this time, well not growing meds, I only have to trim one plant about every 6 wks, I used to actualy have a friend do that for me and let him have what he wanted of the popcorn budds!

I cant do that any more, I wasnt getting enough for my must meds budder,,,,shhh,,,,,,,land o lakes green budder!

I hope to be hanging one next monday!

Peace

Do you guys prefer to trim wet or dry?...i like dry..so much easier and faster. With good low leaf indica i can do about 3 ounces an hour with one other person trimming the large fan leaves off before i get it.

Wet/fresh. Has to be trimmed within an hour or two from cutting. That way the tiny leaves I like to trim out are not curled in yet. You can make those perfect little Christmas trees. 

Edited by Restorium2

Wet/fresh. Has to be trimmed within an hour or two from cutting. That way the tiny leaves I like to trim out are not curled in yet. You can make those perfect little Christmas trees.

aye, i know what you mean. I have found them easier to trim dry tho, they just kind of crumble away with a curved pair of scissors. My cousin was the same way, i finally got him to do a dry trim a few weeks ago...he is a believer now lol. Cut trim time in half almost.

aye, i know what you mean. I have found them easier to trim dry tho, they just kind of crumble away with a curved pair of scissors. My cousin was the same way, i finally got him to do a dry trim a few weeks ago...he is a believer now lol. Cut trim time in half almost.

My buds are so sticky that when those little leaves curl in they become part of the bud. Not a good thing. 

Anyone know why cannabis resin stings the eyes so bad tho? Stuff just doesnt seem to wash out either.

Try getting it into an open cut  makes the wound fester if you dont use antibacterial cream.

Rubbing alcohol or orange hand cleaner to get it off your hands I use a razor to take most of it off for a nice ball of scissors hash .

My buds are so sticky that when those little leaves curl in they become part of the bud. Not a good thing. 

Like I mentioned earlier I only have to do one every 6 or so weeks,  When I get it home fresh from the pot, I usualy cut all of the branches off, I spread em out hanging, than I cut/trim one at a time most times I get it all trimmed enough for me,,,,,,,when it is dry all I have to do is cut the pretty flowers off! :dodgyrun:

I do go help c.g occasionaly, I always tell him I will help,,,,,, :drinking-coffee: Im pretty sure he dont like me knowing his real amount,,,,,and I could care less, He does what we agreed on and better most of the 5 yrs I have had him as a c.g,  I didnt even get my #'s back when I was a c.g,,,,,,He has been a super c.g!

Peace