Milegalize Turned In 354,000 Qvf'd Validated Signatures

t-pain

until the term limits we have the same legislators. then we get new ones.

thats how term limits work.

i cannot understand anyone who wants to get rid of term limits and have sen jones in the senate forever.

That would be the lobbyists that have Jones in their pocket. Why not keep their trained monkey rather than training a new one? 

Sec. 3. A consumer shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in an manner, or denied any right or privilege, for committing any of the following acts:

(a) Acquiring, possessing, internally possessing, using, or transporting marihuana, marihuana products, or marihuana accessories.

(b) Cultivating, growing, harvesting, possessing, propagating, processing, or transporting 12 or fewer marihuana plants, each of which is at least 12 inches high or 12 inches in diameter, and possessing the marihuana derived from those plants. The plants must be grown in a manner so as to reasonably prevent unauthorized access to or harvesting of the plants, and the marihuana produced from the plants must not be made available for sale.

© Possessing, growing, processing, or transporting any number of marihuana plants or their parts that are smaller than those described in subdivision (b). The plants must be grown in a manner so as to reasonably prevent unauthorized access to or harvesting of the plants, and the marihuana produced from the plants must not be made available for sale.

(d) Transferring 2.5 ounces or less of marihuana without remuneration to a consumer.

(e) Consuming marihuana on private property, or on public property as otherwise allowed by law.

(f) Assisting another consumer in any of the acts described in subdivisions (a) to (e).

(g) Manufacturing, acquiring, or possessing marihuana or marihuana products or accessories, or selling marihuana or marihuana products or accessories to a consumer.

(h) Cultivating, harvesting, processing, packaging, transporting, or possessing marihuana or marihuana products, or delivering or transferring marihuana or marihuana products to or from a marihuana establishment, if the person conducting any activity under this subdivision has obtained a current, valid license to operate a marihuana establishment or is acting in his or her capacity as an owner, employee, or agent of a licensed marihuana establishment where such activity is allowed.

(i) Leasing or otherwise allowing the use of property owned, occupied, or controlled by any person, corporation, or other entity for any of the activities conducted lawfully in accordance with subdivisions (a) to ©.

No confusion after I looked at it, anyone can help you do anything.

Plus unlike the med. law now, I think intent will be pretty clear with this law.

What makes you think they care about intent? They obviously want to save us from ourselves. The whole illegal cannabis thing is a farse to begin with. If you make too much sense prohibition might just fade away and they can't have that. Too many lobbyists want it to stay in place. So the confusion and lack of following the intent of the majority of people must be continued at all costs. 

Edited by Restorium2

Any way this is good enough for me.

Sec. 12. Notwithstanding any other pro-

vision of law, a violation of this act or rules implementing this act or performance of an action involving marihuana not authorized by this act, except for operating any motor vehicle, aircraft, or motorboat under the influence of marihuana, shall be exclusively punishable as follows: A violation may only be issued as a civil infraction, with any fine not to exceed $100.00, except that distributing marihuana or marihuana products to a person who is between the age of 18 and 21, who does not have the recommendation of a physician to use medical marihuana may incur a civil fine of $500.00, and any person over the age of 18 years distributing marihuana or marihuana products to a person who is under the age of 18 years and who does not have the recommendation of a physician to use medical marihuana shall be guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by a fine of not more than $1,000.00 and imprisonment for not more than 60 days for a first offense, a fine of not more than $2,500.00 and imprisonment for not more than 90 days for a second or subsequent offense, and community service. An individual under the age of 18 who violates any Section of this act may be issued a civil infraction with a civil fine of up to $500.00. If a violation of this act occurs on school property as defined in this act, a person may be punished by a fine by not more than three times the amount otherwise authorized by this act, or for a criminal violation of this act, by a term of imprisonment for not more than 120 days for a first offense, a fine of not more than $5,000.00 and imprisonment for not more than 180 days for a second or subsequent offense, and community service.

Edited by Smallbiz

My what was to you resto, I know what is going on, just not what is going on with you.

Paying attention since the beginning of the last ballot adventure. Filling in the blanks for you on the history of intent when it comes to Michigan Cannabis. You have some serious holes in your knowledge. On purpose or otherwise. 

May I ask BB what exactly they lie about? Serious Q.

I'll answer if I may....

Legalization or LEGALIZE would be totally getting rid of any and all regulations and penalties. Taking cannabis out of the criminal codes completely. 

Legal lies is just pointing that out, in a creative way, using a catchy rhyme you can easily remember. 

Edited by Restorium2

So paying attention= being a DI CK

To people who are ignorant, I'm sure it seems like that. No one likes to be wrong. You take it pretty hard. I would be a little nicer to you but you have shown that you want to be treated like that because that's how you treat others. Why should I sugar coat it for you? Wouldn't make a difference.

I'll answer if I may....

Legalization or LEGALIZE would be totally getting rid of any and all regulations and penalties. Taking cannabis out of the criminal codes completely.

Legal lies is just pointing that out, in a creative way, using a catchy rhyme you can easily remember.

Regulations maybe, but what penalties other than $100 do you see.

These are the only major penalties I see, do you guys really want to sell to kids?

except that distributing marihuana or marihuana products to a person who is between the age of 18 and 21, who does not have the recommendation of a physician to use medical marihuana may incur a civil fine of $500.00, and any person over the age of 18 years distributing marihuana or marihuana products to a person who is under the age of 18 years and who does not have the recommendation of a physician to use medical marihuana shall be guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by a fine of not more than $1,000.00 and imprisonment for not more than 60 days for a first offense, a fine of not more than $2,500.00 and imprisonment for not more than 90 days for a second or subsequent offense, and community service. An individual under the age of 18 who violates any Section of this act may be issued a civil infraction with a civil fine of up to $500.00. If a violation of this act occurs on school property as defined in this act, a person may be punished by a fine by not more than three times the amount otherwise authorized by this act, or for a criminal violation of this act, by a term of imprisonment for not more than 120 days for a first offense, a fine of not more than $5,000.00 and imprisonment for not more than 180 days for a second or subsequent offense, and community service.

Edited by Smallbiz

Excuse me in advance;

The legislature is known to set these penalties after consulting with the Michigan State Police and Attorney General Bill Schuette. They have a lot of power over the legislature as we have witnessed over the past 6-7 years of cannabis law interpretation and revision. Then you have our court system that should be an independent check and balance but is seriously lacking in that department.  

These are the only major penalties I see, do you guys really want to sell to kids?

except that distributing marihuana or marihuana products to a person who is between the age of 18 and 21, who does not have the recommendation of a physician to use medical marihuana may incur a civil fine of $500.00, and any person over the age of 18 years distributing marihuana or marihuana products to a person who is under the age of 18 years and who does not have the recommendation of a physician to use medical marihuana shall be guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by a fine of not more than $1,000.00 and imprisonment for not more than 60 days for a first offense, a fine of not more than $2,500.00 and imprisonment for not more than 90 days for a second or subsequent offense, and community service. An individual under the age of 18 who violates any Section of this act may be issued a civil infraction with a civil fine of up to $500.00. If a violation of this act occurs on school property as defined in this act, a person may be punished by a fine by not more than three times the amount otherwise authorized by this act, or for a criminal violation of this act, by a term of imprisonment for not more than 120 days for a first offense, a fine of not more than $5,000.00 and imprisonment for not more than 180 days for a second or subsequent offense, and community service.

Geez. Does Schuette have his hand up your arse using you as a puppet or what? You really need to stop and think about who you are advocating for with these terrible, off the cuff, comments. 

You need to look past the wording at the intent of the law makers we have in place.

What you are doing is like looking at a grocery shopping list and saying, "How could anyone mess up this recipe with these ingredients"?

The law makers decide what ingredients they want to use out of your list and then go shopping for more they want to use before they fire up the stove. 

I'll answer if I may....

Legalization or LEGALIZE would be totally getting rid of any and all regulations and penalties. Taking cannabis out of the criminal codes completely. 

alcohol is legal, and yet is illegal to possess for under 21. illegal to give to people under 21.

of course you can have more than 12 beers, but i think thats more of a federal issue at the moment.

alcohol is legal, and yet is illegal to possess for under 21. illegal to give to people under 21.

of course you can have more than 12 beers, but i think thats more of a federal issue at the moment.

Alcohol people got flogged over long ago and are now slaves to the regulation. The law makers are, at their whim, currently trying to decide if you should be able to buy it on Sunday. How ridiculous is that? You tell me t if you believe that the law makers should be deciding if you can buy booze on Sunday? If you can't even buy it on Sunday is it really legal or another legal lie?