Milegalize Turned In 354,000 Qvf'd Validated Signatures

t-pain

We need to take some laws off the books, not add more laws/tools to complicate our lives. The amount of laws we have is totally insane. The biggest excuse I have heard to not take cannabis laws off the books is because there are too many of them. It would be too much work to reverse all the garbage written down already. I don't think it's a good thing to keep adding laws. 

i'd love to see a poll done on abrogate

Who would even understand what you were polling about?

You already are selling fake legalization to them. They already would think you are actually making it legal so WTF do you need something strange called abrogate for?

That is the danger of adding more BS that no one knows what it's going to mean in the end. You can't keep baiting and switching and expect real poll results. People get fatigued when a subject keeps getting batted back and forth like a ping pong ball. The majority of people want it just plain legal and move on. Get it over with. Too much draaaaammmmaaaaa. It gets sickening. People just move on. Eventually you get apathy from the public. Why are we wasting so much time on this when we have other real life issues to take care of? Life is not all about cannabis so get er done already. That's what I THINK most people here in Michigan think. 

We need to take some laws off the books, not add more laws/tools to complicate our lives. The amount of laws we have is totally insane. The biggest excuse I have heard to not take cannabis laws off the books is because there are too many of them. It would be too much work to reverse all the garbage written down already. I don't think it's a good thing to keep adding laws. 

Lawmakers gotta keep their jobs ya know!  Complicated simply insures they can continue.

A little confusion on this? No problem. Just revert to what we already know, how the legislature defined it last time. Same rules will apply. The definition of crazy is trying the same thing again in the same situation and expecting a different outcome. Maybe a meteor will take out our legislature and we can get some new ideas and decisions? Until then we have the same law makers. It's like having the same bakers. Expect the same cooki

Since your wife is allowed to grow her own 12 plants, who is to say they aren't hers? The test will come when a husband and wife each grow 12 plants. I think we all can agree that we will let some less informed couple test this out. 

Since your wife is allowed to grow her own 12 plants, who is to say they aren't hers? The test will come when a husband and wife each grow 12 plants. I think we all can agree that we will let some less informed couple test this out. 

Who is to say they are not hers?

You have not been paying attention to what has gone on with grow rules. When there's a plant count they figure that it's your responsibility to provide some proof about who's they are. That legal proof only comes from locks and access and denied access. Been down this road already. I don't need to guess what's going to happen. Why do we have to learn this all over again? 

Mi Legal Lies = Hot Steaming Pile

They will lose the 180 day challenge.

Call your reps , tell them.....Hell No it gotta go

IT IS TIME TO STOP THIS BULL bunny muffin. If MiLegalize fails Rick Jones is going to open up your act and get rid of caregivers. The people of Ohio followed your advice and look at the piece of bunny muffin they are stuck with.

So you are going to call your rep to complain about a cannabis bill? You are an  :butt2:

IT IS TIME TO STOP THIS BULL bunny muffin. If MiLegalize fails Rick Jones is going to open up your act and get rid of caregivers. The people of Ohio followed your advice and look at the piece of bunny muffin they are stuck with.

So you are going to call your rep to complain about a cannabis bill? You are an  :butt2:

I think it's time for you to stop pretending like you understand what you are messing with.  It's obvious you are clueless as to how law enforcement is going to react to certain things you think are some sort of loop holes. Like that 12 inch rule. And the 'Who's plants are those?' loop hole. If there's a loop hole they close it in the most restrictive way possible. 

Now you come here with this false threat about what Jones will do. Jones does whatever he can already. It's like saying to not pisss off North Korea or they might do something.

I think it's time for you to stop pretending like you understand what you are messing with.  It's obvious you are clueless as to how law enforcement is going to react to certain things you think are some sort of loop holes. Like that 12 inch rule. And the 'Who's plants are those?' loop hole. If there's a loop hole they close it in the most restrictive way possible. 

Now you come here with this false threat about what Jones will do. Jones does whatever he can already. It's like saying to not pisss off North Korea or they might do something

Talk about clueless. What an  :butt2:

If I'm wrong about this $100 thing please let me know.

You are wrong. If they think $100 is not enough to keep people in line they will raise it. They are the law makers and their job is to make laws work the way they want them to work. That's why we need to be careful who we put in the position of law maker. They make and change the laws to what they see fits.