Milegalize Turned In 354,000 Qvf'd Validated Signatures

t-pain

Ah the stigma,  1989 I was 20 got kicked out of cousins grad party for smoking a joint.  My uncle who kicked me out was so drunk he  had trouble standing up, I was over the limit as well should never of been driving.  to this day that whole side of the family has not had nothing to do with the black sheep of the family for smoking pot. 

screw them! if they can't take a joke :)

Ah the stigma,  1989 I was 20 got kicked out of cousins grad party for smoking a joint.  My uncle who kicked me out was so drunk he  had trouble standing up, I was over the limit as well should never of been driving.  to this day that whole side of the family has not had nothing to do with the black sheep of the family for smoking pot. 

Haha... I agree with Willy!

I too am the proverbial black sheep and was long before my family knew I smoked "that darn marijuana!" (my pops term).

I was independent, precocious, opinionated etc... (oh imagine that haha) and I guess that leads to being the "difficult child" and

black sheepness LOL.

Not one person in my family used cannabis until I, and to this day not many in my family do.   I did not grow up around cannabis,

alcohol use was very minimal and for social times only.  Goes to show that environment may play a part in our development but it's

certainly not the determining factor in our choices.

Now that the thread is waaaaay off track...

Congrats again the the milegalize team for all your hard work.

Bureau: Marijuana signatures ‘insufficient’ for ballot

Lansing — A group seeking to legalize marijuana in Michigan submitted an “insufficient” number of valid signatures to qualify for the November ballot after collecting outside of a traditional 180-day window, according to state elections officials.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/06/07/bureau-marijuana-signatures-ballot/85547102/

"Gov. Rick Snyder on Tuesday signed a new law solidifying the 180-day collection window on petition drives for initiated legislation or constitutional amendments, eliminating the option for petition groups to attempt rehabilitation of older signatures."

Dirty dogs (the nicest bad name I could think of in my ANGER!).

"Gov. Rick Snyder on Tuesday signed a new law solidifying the 180-day collection window on petition drives for initiated legislation or constitutional amendments, eliminating the option for petition groups to attempt rehabilitation of older signatures."

Dirty dogs (the nicest bad name I could think of in my ANGER!).

Should not apply. You can't make retroactive laws.

Edited by Greg Rx

Pot petition in limbo as Gov. Rick Snyder signs law tightening signature timeline

LANSING, MI -- Those petitioning voters for a spot on Michigan's ballot will have a strict 180 days to gather signatures under a law signed by Gov. Rick Snyder Tuesday.

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/06/pot_petition_in_limbo_as_gov_r.html

the point is they think the 180 day rule is unconstitutional, which also makes this new law unconstitutional.

we'll see if the courts agree

Oh Please!

Until we vote these fknrepublicans out you are wasting time and money.

Just remember MiLegalize , the nerd made time in his busy schedule just to kick you in the head.

the 180 day law just killed abrogate as well.

Right on

Been a 70 year fight what's 2 more years.

The difference is it is clear Abrogate is the better model

We Need to Free the Weed......not Feed the Greed

Completely remove Cannabis from the criminal code.

Open up the banks

Release our brothers and sisters, sons and daughters, mothers and fathers from jail.

No Crime, No Time, No Fine

Edited by beourbud

Right on

Been a 70 year fight what's 2 more years.

The difference is it is clear Abrogate is the better model

We Need to Free the Weed......not Feed the Greed

Completely remove Cannabis from the criminal code.

Open up the banks

Release our brothers and sisters, sons and daughters from jail.

No Crime, No Time, No Fine

:goodjob: