Neverwinter

pergamum362

I played warcraft for 12 yrs, anything along those lines..

I'm playing Warframe Beta, but its not really my cup of joe... I been looking for a free to play game. hard to find them tho.. not that dont suck that is! 

I'll download it, any special server? Have to do it during my free download time.. 

Edited by Willy

I played warcraft for 12 yrs, anything along those lines..

I'm playing Warframe Beta, but its not really my cup of joe... I been looking for a free to play game. hard to find them tho.. not that dont suck that is! 

I'll download it, any special server? Have to do it during my free download time..

very similiar to warcraft, no special server. The game has been under going major changes the last few months. Its more pay to win than free to play these days if you want to be top of your class, but still very enjoyable. The combat system is amazing. If you liked warcraft, you might like this. Its currently on pc and xbox one, with ps4 coming this year. I play on xbox one atm. If youll be on xbox servers, ill start a character with ya. Been meaning to make a tank(guardian fighter)..they are really op atm for pvp.

i am gonna run it on PC... i have xbox but i would have to download it again.. still trying to get the PC down load done.. have to deal with FAP might still be able to use the xbox servers, i can be handy tht way..

I'm in the patching stage , but i forgot to turn on auto downloader for 2am.. fell asleep instead. LOL

I dont think xbox will coexist with pc.. by the way.. 

Edited by Willy

Awww..disappointing youll be on pc servers. I opted to play on xbox because my pc is crap, and the game was just starting out with a fresh economy etc on xbox april of last year. Left alot of room to profit off early investments based on pc version. Come to the dark side willy, im a well known pvp player, top of my class :)

not yet but im always been partial to wizards, warlocks,, that sorta character

control wizards are in a bad place for the game right now. I main a warlock, imo its the most fun class to play, but also very challenging at low gear levels. Control wizard and trickster rogues are in bad places for pve atm..warlocks and great weapon fighters are top dps pve atm. Enjoy lol

dam laggy sob for sure, patching all the time,, makes it almost unplayable... does it ever get done patching or what???

haha. Yah thats been a complaint for some time for pc. They usually only patch once per week, you might be trying to play during that time. Xbox doesnt have that issue. I think there also still working out the kinks with the latest mod drop on pc.

well i seemed to work the bugs out, made level 35 today, sorta fun game, but the simple quests and rewards are pretty low value.. not using the auction house yet,, maybe that will work better for arms .. and aline in the sand is hokey to find your quests.. lol.. but it is free so what the hell right// :)

Yah, basically everything you get from level 1-70 during the leveling is useless. Start doing the tyranny of dragons campaign quests right away, i think they unlock at lvl 25 or something. The campaign boons are a big help once you reach 70...or you can buy genies from the ah or just pay to unlock the whole thing lol. Will be helpful to snag a couple dragon hoard enchants for utility slots while your leveling.